+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks Tasha!!!

FX crossed for you for your bubba!!! and if work cannot understand too bad, bubba is sooooooooooooooooooo close to getting past that 24 week hump, I went into early labour with DD at 24 weeks and as much as I was scared the chances of survival are so much higher. I had a friend who Bled her whole pregnancy!!! I hope the bleeding settles and you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy good luck hun xoxooxoxoxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sniper - Hows bub going? Still sticking around? fingers crossed something happens for u soon and we hear some happy news from u over the next day or so!

Tasha - EEK! Sorry to hear about yet another hospy stay. Hope work understands and dont give u too much trouble. Now long now till u reach the viable stage!

Lucky, Mela, Super, Fire, BB and all the other mummies - hope ur bubbas are growing and behaving well for u all.

Funky - Hey!! Where to next for u? Im not familliar with what ur going through exactally...is a HPT next for u?? Fingers crossed everything goes according to plan and uve got a tiny sticky bundle starting to grow and thrive in ur belly!!

AFM - 34wks tomorrow!!! And, Im going to sound like a broken record here... BP STILL up! the last 3 weeks readings have been...
    170/100 - put on meds twice a day
    150/100 - upped to 3 times a day
    150/95 - up to 2 tabs twice a day (today) EEK!! The leaflet i had said 3 was the max dose But im trusting my GP and going to take them.
    He's said not to go back next week, but leave it till i see my OB at 36 weeks, and "We'll leave it up to him to decide what to do with u..." Not quite sure what that means though...Im guessing it means 1 of 3 things...
    1: Leave the meds and leave me, let me go into labour
    2: Up the meds more (OMG!!) and leave me go into labour
    3: Induce/C-sect and hope things drop so i can drop the meds.

But im guessing it will all also depend on whether bubs has turned or not, or if he's still breech, and what the OBs policies are. UGH! Who would've thought numbers could cause so much worry!!

On a more positive note, i went shopping today, brought snacks for labour (or hospital) and tomorrow im going to get some maternity bras so i can finish packing my bags. ATM ive only got 1 bra, and 3 crop tops i plan to use for sleeping.... Probably should re-arrange our room though. Might do that tomorrow or later tonight if i have the energy. (Basically its just moving the basinette next to the bed, and turn the change table around.)

Sorry if i missed anyone!! couldnt see back that far, but if i have - i hope ur doing well and ur bubbas are also behaving!!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    shadowangel0205 I am so excited for you hunny, at least the BP has come down a little and not gone the other way!!!! I trust my GP 100% too he has been through some rides with me over the last 2 years!!!!

My BP is still hovering at 135/95 and won't go down any further with the meds im on and he doesn't want to change now just in case I could be pregnant soon!!!
    I am so so so excited and spurred on everytime I come here and see such bewtiful happy endings.

Today I am CD24 and 11DPO and I have got symptoms of being pregnant but being on the Clomid for the first time in 15 years I can't remember back that far!!

I can say that I finally have had the perfect cycle since TTC in April

Surge at Cd12 O pains (never had them before) CD 13 progesterone 96 at CD18 and If I mae it til tomorrow It will be the longest LP when I have ovulated, hence my angel babies in Nov and Dec last year, not enough to burrow deep into soooo I can't ask for more than that for my first cycle if I don't get a BFP this cycle I will know what to expect next cycle!!!! Im blessed for the chance

Sniper wishing you all the best and although I haven't gotten to know you all very well I am so very excited for you and cannot wait to hear the awesome news xoxooxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I have been lurking but with only mobile access had to be quick. Now have prepaid wireless to can come online more often! Our move went well, though of course now we are 200kms away the owners of our old place are demanding we come clean up the back garden, just the stress I dont need! Bubba is moving around heaps now, its great, even Miss 4 has felt him move now Have first appt with town OBGYN on Friday, they may do an ultrasound during the appointment which I hope they do so I can see my baby again

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG funky thats starting to sound soooo promosing!!! I dont wanna get ur hopes up, and know its a little TMI, but i had a few symptoms id never felt before when i fell pregnant with this little one!! Maybe it was the Diaformin i was on for supposid diabeities...which turned out to just be impaired glucose tollerance....but my GD test was all clear so i dont know what the go is...
    I never done OPKs or temping etc, I only knew the length of my overall cycle...I Remember bout 6pm one night i went to the toilet and was like "WHOAAAAAA who cracked an egg in there??" Was blown away by about a tblsp of EWCM which i never normally see... so i was like This is good news... Then about 10pm that night i got very distinct pains on my Right side, which im guessing were O pains...... So i made sure DF came with me and we DTD within a couple hrs (Lol im so bad) not even 2wks later i got my BFP Now here i am, 6wks out from my little bundle I tell u though! That TWW was horrid! Because i was SURE i was as prepared as i was going to be, i over examined everything. Glad that i had some of the girls in the TTC after MC, and TWW threads to keep me sane!

Anyways, fingers toes and all limbs crossed for u!!

Hey stepshmum!! Glad to hear everything is going well for u!! Yay for feeling movement. I bet ur super relieved now Hope everything continues to go well....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy  (09-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    shadowangel0205 thanks hun, I feel pregnant, I even have the empty ikky nausea feeling that started yesterday with trying to keep my morning cuppa down!! BUT with my first month on Clomid I have really no Idea. I am on metformin same I don't have diabetes but it so helped my hormones and then the Clomid has helped my Progesterone!!! we will see I guess in a few days xoxoxooxoxoxox

I have made it to 12DPO and CD25 (AF isn't due for another 3 days at least) But this nausea is something I had with both my little ones but I am trying not to get my hopes up!! I really just want to try savour the fact I am finally properly fertile and a little bubba would have heaps of lining to hang onto!!!!!

stephsmum awwwww its amazing once you can feel movement!! its your own little relief kick here and there that everything is ok!! good luck to you and I hope to get to know you better along the way xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Yay!!

Just letting you know that Sniper welcomed Aldous Augustus yesterday at 12:25pm via C-Section!! Weighed in at 3.4kg. Mum and bub doing well!

Congrats Sniper!! Can't wait to see pics

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi i am 6 weeks and in the last 8 mths i have had a mc and a chemical pregnancy.i am so petrified of having anothet mc but must admit that so far this pregnancy is totally different.when i had the mc i spotted from pretty much day 1,this time no spotting at all.last night i hqd 2 dreams of me mcing but they did involve telling my mum which is gonna be horrible.hope u r all doing well and look forward to getting to know u all.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! Congrats Sniper..great to hear everyone doing well. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow i just wanted to quickly pop in and let you know that i was on medication (i think it was called Labetalol) for high blood pressure from about 34weeks. I started off with one tablet twice a day and ended up with two tablets three times a day. Once they upped the dose this high my bp stayed about 120/80. Doc made me finish work a couple of days earlier and told me to take it easy and rest at 37 weeks. I had to have a couple of extra appointments where they checked my bp, protein level, swelling, etc. As i only had high bp, it was not pre-eclampsia so they let me go.

I wasn't induced till 40+5 as my bp stablised and then bubs didn't come till 41+5 and was perfectly healthy.

So...if it is just high bp...don't stress!! Bubs will be fine. But if you have any other symptoms then they may induce you early. Also, i was told that if you have headaches, flashes in your eyes or pain in your upper abdomen, go straight to the hospital as these are symptoms of pre-eclampsia. Good luck!!