+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Shadow

Hey sniper.. I will be 6 weeks on Tuesday. Seeing my gyno Tuesday morning as my gp wants me under his care throughout as i never got the surgery done to remove the fibroid so his treating me as high risk.

i don't think i will be content until i at least have my dating scan done. I have this horrible constant feeling that something is wrong and i can't shake it. Actually i dont think i will be happy until the 12 week scan after seeing the heart beat last time and then finding out 2 weeks later i had lost it. Im wondering if its just me or did everybody feel like that after a miscarriage?

No m/s.. not much of anything reallly which i think is stressing me more. Waking up a few times every night which i dont normally do, a few low niggly pains and not much else!

Can't believe your bubs is kicking already.. that time has gone so fast!

Thee your nursery looks gorgeous! I hope she arrives for you soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what u mean tash! Im 16wks, havent vomited yet *Ducks from those who suffered and are now throwing punches* lol. Ive had a few times where ive been trying, making awful noises while my stomach contents jump but it just wouldnt move from my throat - out lol.

I felt some nausia, but not too much, just tired and some occasional pains here n there.

Im going through an "OMG i hope everything is ok" moment again. 4wks since my 12wk scan, and another 4 till my next, its doing my head in but im trying to relax and enjoy it. So i totally understand the worries ur having. I think its perfectly normal considering how traumatising losing a bubs is... We're just trying to protect ourselves from that happening again.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha74 View Post
    I have this horrible constant feeling that something is wrong and i can't shake it.
    this was definitely me for most if not all of the first trimester. I had this underlying feeling of dread, it dragged me down a bit and as a consequence made me a bit depressed. the m/s exacerbated it. you;d think it'd be reassuring but nope. I still sometimes think it might go pear shaped, but the regular kicking and movement obviously challenge that. plus the succession of good scans etc.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel
    We're just trying to protect ourselves from that happening again
    this is it in a nutshell i think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls.. its nice to have reassuarance that im not going nuts!

It's so unfair that a loss takes away the excitement and joy of a new pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update to let you know that i am going into hospital Wed night to be induced SO....by Thurs night i should have my little girl

Will let you know all the details when i can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Thee!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! cant wait to hear back from u!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayaya Thee!!! Good luck darling, im sure everything will go well, ohhh so excited for you !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck thee, I hope it all goes smoothly and without too much pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Thee!!!

I am so emotional today, the smallest things are setting me off! My mobile phone has decided at act up which put me in a bad mood then i told miss 3 off for digging her elbow into my hip while she was climbing all over me, she stormed off and yelled at me 'I dont want you mummy! I dont want a baby! I just want Chris (my fiance)' So I have been bawling my eyes out in bed, Am figuring I am due for a hormone attack, am 6 weeks tomorrow. Oh and Miss 3 doesnt even know about the baby so I dont know where that came from! And I cant even call anyone cos we don't have a home phone, only our mobiles

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    go hard tommorrow thee!!!! woo-hoo to you!

stephsmum- i hear ya! my DD has killer elbows and also doesnt like being told no, especialy when it involves her climbing over me.