+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 100 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sniper, will be 16 wks tommorow..still stressing about everything though, even though have no real reason too...all going well so far...touch wood..
    Wow you are in the home stretch now...so exciting. Can't remember reading it, but do you know if you are having a girl or boy??

Tasha, how are you going??

Mela, how old is Izzy now?? I love your avatar pic..

Shadow, sounds like you need to be taking it easy what with your BP. hope the drugs are working..I hope I am even half as organized as you are when I get closer.

Lucky, bet you are excited to meet your bubba, hopefully soon

Sorry to anyone I have missed...but hiya!! Funky mummy I think I remember you from the TWW thread?!?

Afm - DS has been so cute about bubba. He is three. Keeps asking me what bubba is doing & if I say sleeping, when I am not in bed he gets all confused...also asked if I got to see bubba at 'school' the other day, as I had told him I had an (early) pregnancy class...makes me smile

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had to pop in and wish you luck Lucky!! Hope you are holding bubs soon

to all you other lovely ladies! Look after yourselves and those beautiful bumps

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    o0o0o0o Luckyme!!! cramps!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay the first you will start feeling is almost like AF cramps I told me nurse (sounds so funny now) That I thought my period was coming (i was induced) and she said sweet heart that is your first contraction im like umm ohhhhh lol!!!! so embaressed!!
    I just wanna keep watching this space I have goosebumps for you hunny xoxoox

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekielsmum View Post
    Hey Sniper, will be 16 wks tommorow..still stressing about everything though, even though have no real reason too...all going well so far...touch wood..
    Wow you are in the home stretch now...so exciting. Can't remember reading it, but do you know if you are having a girl or boy??
    no idea, a surprise! wow 16 weeks- almost halfway- yay for you! are you finding out the sex? any preference?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so many getting close to giving birth.

Lucky I had a s&s on the 18th oct and left with bulging membranes and 4-5cm dilated. I was booked induction on 21st oct. I started getting contractions on 19th oct just about 24 hours after s&s. J was born 7:17am on 20th oct. Good luck

Quick update - J is 14 weeks 7kg and sleeping really well. Can't believe how fast it's gone.

Good luck to everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok we think it's started now. It definitely hurts and they're 20 minutes apart then just then 13 minutes. Called birthing suite and they said relax at home and come in around 5 minutes or I need pain relief, hopefully tonight!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMg luckyme I know that I have only just met you but I am so excited for you!!! Good luck hunny and I will be thinking of you until we see that message that bubs has arrived all safe n sound and mum is tired but in great spirits, im over emotional today It is my O day and I am just crying tears of immense joy for you, this feeling you are about to go through, holding your wee little one is amazing!!!!!
    are you trying to relax I know its hard to do!!!!!
    wishing you a safe and fast labour xoxooxoxoox
    Last edited by FunKy~Mummy; 28-01-2011 at 15:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woohoo!!! Good luck lucky!!!!!! I can't wait to hear your bub has arrived!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck lucky!! That's how itstarted for me- that went on for 24 hours then the next day it amped up straight to 5 mins etc! So sounds like it's really happening!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow Lucky...looks like this is it!!

Can't wait to hear about it and see you in the ladies with babies thread!!!

Good luck