+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    32 Weeks Yesterday!!!

Awww lucky, i got so excited when i seen Mela had posted, and i seen ur name scrolling down!! Good luck with ur little one. I hope all goes well.

Hi mela!! Good to see ur still around Hope ur lil princess is doing well. LOL @ Traffic at grand central station.

AFM - BP through the roof on Tuesday I guess since ive had the easiest most cruisy pregnancy possible...im bound to have SOME issues somewhere. 170/100 so now on Medication for it, and a week of rest to see what happens. Seeing GP again next week to see what effect it makes. I got my first real "Wow u are looking SO pregnant now!!" Comment today yay!! lol Umm, DF cleaned up the car, put the window socks on and installed our capsule yesterday. He then commented that he wants a doll so he can drive around with something in it! lol It was very cute!. Taking it down today to get it checked by a qualified fitter person. Other than that, no news is good news

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    aww shadowangel thats so cute of DF!!!

I got my surge today with my OPK my first really huge dark surge I am so scared of going to bed and making a baby but excited at the same time. Please let me eggy pop!!! good luck ladies
    xoxooxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    OOOOOO That sounds so promising!! fingers crossed for u!! Drag ur man to the bedroom to just enjoy eachothers company, and just have some fun with it! Cmon eggy, go go go!!! U can do it!! Sending u lots of sticky vibes and !! U go girl!

Nice name change btw

Well capsule is properly fitted and all set to go. Just needs our little man in it. This morning mum offered DF a doll... lol He took it but forgot to grab it on our way to the car! lol. He has had to show EVERYONE we met while out today that the capsule is now in the car...and those that he couldnt show, he made a point of telling! lol he's just so excited. It is very cute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh how wonderful shadow angel that DH is so clucky.

Saw obs today and he did the membrane sweep which wasn't too bad at all. Hope that makes him arrive. Booked in for an induction on Tuesday if he hasn't come by then, which is a relief to have something to aim for..

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    wishing you all the very best of luck Luckyme, there is no greater feeling on this planet than holding your baby in your arms. It still makes me cry......It took nearly 9 years of TTC to fall with DS and he is nine on the 1st of Feb it is bringing all those memories flooding back!!! I am so so so very excited for you preggy ladies!!!!!

My Clomid has worked somewhat and I actually had a clear surge last night I had to keep testing lol lol!!! I was really scared for us to DTD as to me this is our first real chance in 10 months after all the issues and after losing the babies in November and December I almost said no I can't but I know that pushing through that fear, even though there is not a guarantee of ovulation yet!! I want this and my family wants this dream so much. So we are off and tomorrow I shall be offically 1dpo funny I realised I test for my progesterone on my aunts birthday, she has been my guardian angel since I was 9 months old and I know she adored me just from the pictures and the gifts she gave me before she passed, to me that has to be a + sign!!!
    Good luck ladies xoxoxooxoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck lucky!! The sweep really kicked things up a notch for me so hopefully you'll have your bubba over the weekend sometime!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting a weird crampy feeling in my lower abdomen like his head is coming down, don't think it's contractions yet but I would love it to be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg! Have my fingers crossed for u lucky!! Cant wait to hear the good news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!! Go lucky!!! I hope this is the start for you babe!! Can't wait to hear the great news!! It's you girls that give me hope that one day this will be me!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    go lucky!!!! i bet you'll be on edge analysing every twinge from now on (if you havent al ready been)

shadow- wow watch that BP! I hope the meds can stabilise it for you. OMG you have capsule fitted already- i'm doing that next tuesday!

funky- hoping that this is going to be it for you!!!!! you are sounding very positve and excited.

hi Em and superstar- hope your babies are treating you well!!

hi hopeful!

Can't see much further back than that- oh I recall reading that tasha was in hospital- how are you going?????

ezekielsmum- too i recall posting- how far along now?

afm- i'm 38 weeks tomorrow, baby not engaged and I dont expect them to be due to my 'android' pelvis (look it up if you're interested, it means i have a funnel shaped pelvis rather than a melon shaped). So there is less than 2 weeks to go now, as my ob won't let me go overdue. My BP is still ok but a bit elevated, now 130/80, but that's ok for now. got my final ob appt on monday arvo. DF is working right up until the actual birth so to maximise time spent with new baby and allowing me to recover etc. DD is fully moved into her new room and LOVES her new big girls bed, and most importantly the toilet training process is working. she still has accididents here and there but it using the toilet properly most days and nearly all the time at creche- that is a major achievement as we only started the process 2 weeks ago. so we will only have 1 in nappies. right, I'm off to play a video game- i have the day home alone and i intend to use it wisely