+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hey girls

Just a quick one as I'm on my phone

Luckyme wow exciting times! Any day now!

Afm... Well I got discharged thursday as planned, was home for all of a few hours before another big bleed and I have been back in here ever since. Bleeding has settled again for now and they are going to assess me again tomorrow. Just want to go home.
    A lady with a newborn got put next to me last night and there
    Went any hope of sleep! Guessing tonight will be the same. Wasn't expecting to be kept awake by a baby just yet!

Hope everybody is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How far are you tash?? Have they said why you keep having bleeds??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wooohoo lucky! ANY Day now!! So exciting! bet u cant wait! Well done on all the cooking!! Im sure that will help to make it easier.

Awww Tasha *bug hgus* That sucks. And wow, sometimes the hospitals can be so inconsiderate to those of us who are still pregnant! (I had some Pre-eclampsia symptoms - that turned into a migrane the other week.) I was put into a cubicle in A&E - fair enough- and monitored. Another lady was in A&E...we were separated by 2 curtains.....SHE GAVE BIRTH!! Like seriously, lol we have a labour ward! use it! She was there having contractions for 2hrs so im sure she coulda been moved! After an hour the nurses noticed my BP was climbing even more and put it down to having to LISTEN to her in labour!

I hope everything works out and they can sort out where the bleeding is comming from. How is bubs going? Are u getting movement yet/still??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies, have been MIA for quite some time, just waiting everything out I think. Am finally starting to feel movement so feeling a bit more confident, although am still considering buying/hiring a Doppler...
    Sounds like there are a few of you with not much longer to go and maybe a couple that I have missed who have already had their bundles of joy..Congrats
    Hope everyone else is doing ok..
    Will definitely try to be posting more from now on
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ezekielsmum! Glad to hear things are still going well for u.

Hope everything is ok for u tasha.

Lucky, hope ur lil one has made some progress and u get to meet him/her soon!

Well, ive just got back from the GPs. (32wk checkup) And things could've gone alot better! Bubby is ok, heartbeat etc is fine... BUT...The closer i get to the end, the more it looks like a natural birth may be out. My GP is pretty sure bubs is still breach, which on its own isnt an issue, other than inconvenient.

My BP was 170/100, and ive gotta start on medication immediately Because its been up n down a few times recently. He wants it stabalised. In 6wks ive put on 5kgs (which only works out to +3 on pre-pregnancy weight) But 6wks ago id lost still, so big change. AND there was protiens in my urine when i went to A&E and they'd passed notes onto him......So i guess he's just being cautious.

Other than that, everythings going good

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    you be careful shadowangel, I have had BP that high and not pregnant and can make you very uneasy on your feet!!!
    I am going straight on the BP meds when If I fall preggy AND COME ON BUBBA TURN!!!!!!!!
    Sending you lots of positive vibes hunny xoxoxoxoox glad bubs is doing fine but just wanting to be stubborn!!!!! good luck with the bp hun!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx mummaky I hope that the vibes rub off!! I picked up my meds... Kinda interesting! i was sitting waiting to go in and got a headspin and thought "hmmm thats strange" and I just put it down to the funky angle i was looking at the TV from.

Hope u get ur BFP soon!! Fingers crossed for u and sending u lots of babydust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello, no bubba yet. Starting to feel very big and uncomfortable. I'm actually only 40 + 1 day I made a mistake on the last post.

It's very hot here, but we've got air conditioning. We went to the beach this morning for a short while as I'm going a bit stir crazy at home. Didn't anyone find driving difficult at this stage, I have to recline the seat a bit so then it's hard to reach the steering wheel. What about walking? I'm so slow now and my feet hurt so I have to sit down every 15 minutes. I'm freaking out about how much weight I've put on and praying it's pregnancy weight, not fat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Just hopping on quick to day good luck to Luckyme and Sniperwolf on your impending arrivals! Can't wait to hear the good news and hope to have some more company in the ladies with babies after loss thread!

Lucky I didn't even get to full term and I was a big waddling whale carrying so much fluid!!! You'll be pleased to know the first weight/fluid falls off you about 5 days post birth (I dropped 10 kg in no time) but the weight after that has been a bit harder to shift, although I fit in a lot of pre preg clothes already I'm still heavier than I was. I put on 20 kilos though so there was a lot there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woopsie that sent too early!

Better try finish feeding Izzy, she is being lazy can't be bothered eating more.

Good luck ladies - will be on the lookout for good news!

Em
    Xx

PS lucky your poor clacker will feel like grand central station there is so much traffic up there, even in my situation 4 wks early and emergency c/section, but if its any consolation you really don't care by then you just want your bubba out safe!