+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lol sniper... DF and mum are just letting me go as long as i rest throughout the day... so after ive hung out clothes i sit and rest in the recliner for an hour or so...put my feet up. Tehres nothing else to do bubs wise really, can clean the car and re-arrange the bedroom but im leaving that till closer. DF will just mess it all up again!

Congratulations on half way stephsmum!!

Mummaky, hold on in there Fingers crossed for u that something happens this month and u get a sticky bubba.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    lol sniper wolf coz the toilet is to far to go to when your having fun!!!!! My DD when she has an accident still wont tell me or change then the poor little thing gets thrush or really red so im constantly checking on her!!! DS as soon as I put that little ball in the toilet with a face on it to aim at he was set and all the big kids were doing it at daycare too, thank goodness lol!!! I am glad you are making some progress, I went through summer with both pregnancies, started ttc in April in the hope of missing it lol ummm not gunna happen!!! well well done for your lil one trying lol!!!! and good luck hunny xoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello all!

No baby yet, I'm 39 weeks plus 3 days and his head is not engaged. I would like to see him now but have to wait.

Cooking up a storm though, house is immaculate and doing lots of reading, watching DVDs and playing nintendo, my friend also visited today for lunch which is great. Oh yes and swimming in our pool which I love as I an so weightless! Thank god also for air conditioning!

Doc asked if I want him out yet, and I think if he's not here by next Thursday we're going to discuss options to hurry him along. He mentioned that stretch and sweep which I think someone else had, although I don't like the sound of that, someones hand in my clacker, yuckee, although I know they do that when they check how dilated you are. I'd rather have the gel of hormones.

I'm going to also get DH to get D&d this weekend. Come on little boy mummy and daddy want to meet you!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    i was induced hunny and the gel is still done by hand so ya clacker is gunna get it lol!!!
    luckyme I am so so so very excited for you. I have goosebumps remembering the 9 years I waited for DS and then seeing him I still get emotional!!!! thank you all for giving me the strength to let DH near me!! tomorrow is the last day of clomid I have tons of EWCM and my cervix has popped up real high so we thought we should start sooner just in case cant opk til CD10!!!
    I am so happy for all you ladies with bubbys safe in your tummys xoxoxooxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow mummaky! The signs sound like things are shaping up nicely. Good luck to u. I hope everything falls into place.

Lucky, lol u make me laugh! I think it was super who had a S&S done?? I remember it was someone recently, and super went over...Mela's lil girl was impatient and arrived early so i figure it wasnt her.

Oh, some kinda news. I have a feeling that bubs may have turned (YAYYYY!), though i dont remember feeling him actually turn?? Is that possible at this stage?? At my OB visit a couple weeks ago he was sitting breach, near my left hip, feet near my right hip, head near my left rib. Ive still been getting kicked near my right hip...

But today.... Im getting movement at my right rib?! and pressure there when im not sitting up straight or even leaning back. He has turned! It will mean i can aim for the birth i want! But i wont know for sure for another 5wks till i see my OB again. Im seeing my GP wednesday, then 2wks after that... but im not sure if he can, or will tell me bubs position? Though he did used to deliver lots of babies a few years back...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just checking in on the next bub to arrive....

Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Lucky, lol u make me laugh! I think it was super who had a S&S done?? I remember it was someone recently, and super went over...Mela's lil girl was impatient and arrived early so i figure it wasnt her.
    I had 2 S&S - one at 40+3, which was very uncomfortable but seemed to start some pre-labour contractions and one at 40+6 which was not as bad because my cervix was softer. And my waters broke right after and I had my DS that night Good luck lucky - Mumma Ky is right, you'll get a hand up there either way!!!

shadow it is definitely possible for bubs to have turned around at this stage. Hope he likes it upside down for a while!

Good luck and belly rubs to all the other ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky- I had 2 s&s done also. One at 39+5 which I lost my mucous plug after (well a lot of it anyway) then 40+4 and had my dhow the next day, cx the day after that then bubs the day after that! I didn't find it painful just it's always unpleasant getting a hand up the clacker!!! Good luck Hun!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I am glad I am so much more aware now I think I had everyone and his Dog putting their hand where it so didnt belong, registrars students, I was in too much pain to care BUT if there is a next time Ill let them check but not millions of them sheeesh!!! I did have a 24 hour labour so 4 shift changes in there tooo so all the middies and docs and umm maybe even strangers OMG what did happen to me in labour lol!!!!!

Good luck I am so so excited for bubbies being so close and bubbies changing possies even though it ouchies mumma!!!!! xoxoxooxoxooxoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

40 +5 days baby still in tummy!

Thanks everyone for telling me their experiences on S+S maybe it won't be so bad after all. I guess I'll discuss it with him on Thursday. Hand up the clacker is going to happen anyway, maybe thus will be the more natural hormone free option.

Baby is still kicking lots which I started to write down as I felt I was going insane about trying to remember whether he'd kicked or not! After I get to four I don't write anymore down as I know he's cool. You know the silly thing is that happens about half an hour after I have my breakfast in the morning. Then every time I eat and rest and lots after dinner.

We did mad food shopping thus weekend as well and I cooked it all up and froze it ready for when we'll be too busy too cook. I did a pot roast, tomato and lamb curry and a lower fat lasagna, today I'll make a chilli con carne. I do enjoy cooking and I was always too busy at work to do as much as I like but now I have lots of time. This is also my reward for DH as he is doing so much to help me out while I'm physically so slow. Driving is getting hard now and walking takes three times as long with lots of rests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooohhh so exciting!!!! Can't wait to hear your news!!!! Good luck!!