+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Onion - Hope everything settles down for you and it's nothing to be concerned about. It's just so frustrating how I bodies like to play games on us!

I am 17 weeks today and went for a gender scan Friday to find out we are having a little girl!!! We even got to see a glimpse of her in 3D which was absolutely AMAZING! Got to see her yawn and move around...was very emotional. I am still over the moon and last night I felt her little wiggles for the first time! I can't wait to meet our little princess.

Sounds like there are a few mum's very close to popping over the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to some birth announcements soon!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    o0o0o0o0o0 I am so excited for you 2 ladies!!!
    I had DD at 37 weeks she was very eager!!!! to come!!! it brings back so many memories for me!!!!
    I am so glad to be seeing such wonderful news in here it brings so much comfort with starting the Clomid and not being sure If I was going to let hubby near me this month!!! but now I say Bring it!!
    I have goosebumps with you getting ready and nesting!!! I hope that it won't be too many more months before I can too!!!
    I wish you both the best of luck with your birth and all the happiness in the world!! xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx Mummaky! its awesome to know that we can be inspirational for eachother! Actually i think i remember u from the TWW thread? Maybe?? Im Not sure!

As for the nesting, im driving DF nuts! He's got other children and said that their mother NEVER Went as far as i have....and ive still got almost 9wks to go! AGH! Im pretty sure ill run out of things to do before bubs arrives! but at least ill be prepared! Speaking of, ive done so much washing today - ive got wet clothes sitting in baskets! theres no more room lol OOPS

Im now FORCING myself to sit and relax for the next hour before work.

Hi Jaci!! congrats on ur little girl Almost half way!!

Hi sniper, and everyone!!

Onion - thats pretty much what they told me when i rang with spotting... Just put ur feet up, and ull be ok if its not dark, red, lots or with pain.

Wonder how lucky is going...?? Cant wait till she announces she's got a new addition to the family!!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I will nest badly if I get this last chance!!!!! This will be our last bubba so I will go nuts although I did with both my bubbies!!!!! I think its awesome and u deserve it hun xoxoxoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well... here we go Some pics of what ive been up to... lol

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/picture.php?albumid=2467&pictureid=14607
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/picture.php?albumid=2467&pictureid=14606
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/picture.php?albumid=2467&pictureid=14604
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/picture.php?albumid=2467&pictureid=14603

U get the idea........lol Theres also ANOTHER clothes horse with all his bedding (sheets, blankets, mattress protectors etc) on it too! (The towels and face washers were done the other day) Whew. lol BUT its all done now It all just looks so cute!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah, i was like 5mins late to work lol.... Mum offered to hang it all out for me, and i said no. She said "Seriously, me or ur DF will do it"

I was like a possessed devil...I even shocked myself at how fast and forcefully i snapped back. "NO!!!!!!!! I didnt work my butt off to be able to wash his stuff, to have someone ELSE hang it out. I WILL DO IT!!!!!"

DF's jaw dropped, i think mum was in too much shock...... DF then goes "Think uve been told mum..." ........oops lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, well we are officially at the halfway point now, 20 weeks! Been shopping for our little man, today got a new mattress for the second hand bassinet we got. Will have to put the shopping on hold for now though as we are moving next weekend, huge life change, I have always lived in the city but now we are moving 200km away to a small country town. And for the first month DF wont be with us during the week as he will be training in perth for his new job. Not sure how I will cope with the separation, luckily I will have his family just down the road. So everything is happening for us, scary and exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ladies you don't now how much hope you are giving me atm!! I am feeling really ikky with the clomid and I have PTSD and I do not want to leave my bubble, My breasts have all of a sudden gotten HUGE and very very sore, which doesnt usually happen til close to O tomorrow is my last Day of Clomid might try to DTD tonight just in case I am going to O to early to tell on an OPK!!!!

stephsmum at reaching half way hun xoxoxoxox

shadowangel0205 tehehehe I luv it!!!! with my last 2 bubs everyone else wanted in on doing everything esp mum and this is my last chance at actually doing things the way I want, we are in our own home too so doing up my Daughters and bubs room will be amazing too. I just can't wait but I am still so very very nervous I am so so happy for you hun

Jaci84 I just missed your post yesterday BIG congrats on your healthy bubby girl!!! xoxooxox wishing you all the very best!!!!!

Onion thinking of you sweet xoxoxoxooxoxoxoox

sniper wolf so so close i don't even think I could be bothered Toilet training oh hold on I did lol with DS thank goodness he was fairly easy DD has kidney issues and is 6 and has weak bladder muscles BUT her meds are working well now so I can just have one in nappies, oh I would adore that to really be sticky preggy!! xoxox
    good luck everyone!!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    shadow- I think you are in need of an intervention. first step is recognising the problem!

stephsmum- woah- huge life change there- but good you are doing it 20ish weeks away from another huge life change- time to allow some adjustments to occur.

hi to everyone else

creche day today so i have the entire day off once i can corral DD out of the house- she woke up late today (8:30) and so is in slow motion currently on the couch not drinking the warm milk i gave her. off to see black swan today around lunchtime- looking forward to it.

as for nesting- none here- apart from setting DD up in a new room, she will be sharing with the baby eventually. STILL waiting on her bed room furniture to arrive- now early next week before i can wash and organise new baby's clothes. i dont see any point doing that until i have somewhere to put them, as they will have her current chest of drawers. there's still heaps of stuff dotted around the house from renovating the room anyway and DF is frantically trying to finish lots of work before the baby arrives so there's not a hell of a lot of time to get stuff sorted. it'll get there. shadow- would go crazy in this environment!!!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    mummaky- oh for an easy toilet trainer. I hope we will get there- but it's taking a while (well it's been 7 days now)- we've definitely made some progress- but it takes a mammoth effort. I know its not always easy but from an adults pointof view its hard to understand why you wouldnt want to go to the toilet instead of on the floor or in your pants.