+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Decided not to try to get in to Dr's after spotting hasn't worsened all day, a lot less than what I had this morning.

I am going to move my scan and bloods to a week earlier so that their is only 10 days to go instead on 17 days. At this stage, baby is still a jellybean and an inconclusive scan will worry me more than waiting it out. If it gets any worse or I get any cramps I will go straight to hosp and get checked out.

This spotting is nothing like my MC spotting was. Which I think makes me a little more comforted.

I think I might be sounding a bit blasé about it all, but I promise that I am not at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Onion that's great news babe!! I have everything crossed for you that Bubby is just fine x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news onion, fingers crossed your scan goes well next week.

Sniper - I smiled when I saw your post, but no baby yet.. He's kicking my ribs at the moment as he has just had honey and toast. (he always moves after eating). I don't feel like the head has descended yet either. The scan we had on Friday put the babies weight at 3.4 kgs, so he's just right, but if he grows any bigger it's going to hurt. Epidural for me! But I am tall and hippy so hopefully that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Onion, i think as long as YOU are relaxed, it doesnt matter. Its all about keeping u stress free at this point. Glad u are feeling better about it (And that things are settling down!) How are u going today?

Awww i got so excited to see u post lucky!! lol Fingers crossed for u... Cmon lil bubba! we're excited to meet u and im sure ur mum and dad are too!

Hi to everyone! hope u and ur lil bubbas are doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey all,

Onion I hope everything has settled down for you

Luckyme hope your feeling ok, so close now!

afm I have been in hospital since tuesday after 2 big bleeds. Had a scan yesterday and found out I have placenta previa. seriously feels like one thing after another.

Get to go home some time today which is good! Bubs looked great and is doing well.

Hope everybody is well

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh Tasha I am glad bubs is ok but I am sorry your having to go through this now!!! how far along are you??

Onion how are you feeling now???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh Tasha, u cant seem to get a good break can u? Glad to hear that bubs looked good and u get to go home today though!!

Hope everything has settled down for u now onion.

AFM - such a beautiful day here, about 27 deg, sun shining, slight breeze, birds chipring, just gorgeous!! Ive been up for 4hrs doing washing and cleaning the lounge and just general pottering around!! Ive even hand washed a few odd things of bubs that i wasnt sure i wanted to put through with the rest incase the colours ran. Another 2 loads of our washing and i can start on Bubs pile of things!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha74 View Post
    hey all,

Onion I hope everything has settled down for you

Luckyme hope your feeling ok, so close now!

afm I have been in hospital since tuesday after 2 big bleeds. Had a scan yesterday and found out I have placenta previa. seriously feels like one thing after another.

Get to go home some time today which is good! Bubs looked great and is doing well.

Hope everybody is well
    oh man! what's the prognosis for it? do they think it will shift in time? one of our feb mums has this and has been on bed rest for several weeks now in hospital- other cases sort of resolve themselves and shift eventually out of the way. are you halfway through now?

really glad to hear bub is well!

shadow- how are you? what have you bought or arranged since the last post?

luckyme- hello?

onion- any more spotting?

mummaky and grinnyswife- hello!!

afm- had a silly few days trying to toilet train my 3yr old DD. god it's so hard. decided to take a step back, stick with the big girl pants and try and relax through all the accidents and get out and about rather than being confined at home with me, her and the wee.

37 weeks on saturday- had some practice contractions (i.e. painful, but hardly any and definitely not regular) and feel slow and large but apart from that feel pretty good.

hope everyone is well!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well firstly, i was 31 weeks yesterday! YAY!!

Sooo i had to celebrate, and got some storage bins, cleared out his chest of drawers (only leaving 0000's in it, and things ill need immediately. Sorted the rest of the clothes out by size, and stored them in the storage bins. Then last night i sat and opened then cut all the tags off his 0000 stuff, and basinette linnen and wraps...They're now awaiting to be washed after i do these towels. Kinda worried ! lol After this week i wont have anything to do.

I might start on the yard though! I had issues sleeping the night before last, and at 2am in the morning decided that i HAVE to edge the lawns and use the whipper snipper to trim things up...... Um.. I dont even know if the whipper snipper is petrol, battery or corded let alone how to use it! My head races, i feel like a greyhound on speed sometimes lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for the messages everyone. Still spotting, well if you can call it that? Brown discharge is more like it. It has only really been dark 3 times in the last week, the rest of the time its just a faint mark on the toilet paper.

I called the hosp the other night and they weren't concerned, said that if there is no pain or red bleeding and i am still getting ms and feeling pregnant there isn't much i can do but rest. Gah!!!

If I wasn't working all this week i would have gone to the drs but can't get anyone to cover for me. :-( wish they did late night doctoring or something!

Bring on Thursday! :-)