Decided not to try to get in to Dr's after spotting hasn't worsened all day, a lot less than what I had this morning.
I am going to move my scan and bloods to a week earlier so that their is only 10 days to go instead on 17 days. At this stage, baby is still a jellybean and an inconclusive scan will worry me more than waiting it out. If it gets any worse or I get any cramps I will go straight to hosp and get checked out.
This spotting is nothing like my MC spotting was. Which I think makes me a little more comforted.
I think I might be sounding a bit blasé about it all, but I promise that I am not at all.