+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you. I think when you're pregnant all your emotions are amplified so it makes work issues harder to take. Did some meditation to help me this morning and I could feel straight away I was like a tightly wound spring. Then I listened to an audiobook for a bit so I feel alot calmer now.

On another topic has anyone got a birth plan yet? Also at how many weeks did you all start buying cots and prams. I'm putting it off for as much as I can because of superstition that something could still go wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Well went to GP, strong positive test and he gave me referals for usual tests. Now have 2 weeks to wait for blood test and 3 for ultrasound. So happy to find out the clinic is open Saturday mornings, will try get an appointment then so my fiance can come

Still scared out of my brain, I'm avoiding things that didnt seem such a big deal before, like vitamins, scared to take them in case thats what caused the problems last time. Can't wait to see my baby's heartbeat on the screen, 3 weeks to go and I will be a lot more reassured

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay for strong positive. At least u now have 2 short times to look foward too

2 weeks is easy, and very soon even Single Didget for day count downs!! Then a week after is also good.

If i were u, id focus on making it to the bloods in 2 weeks, once achieved, the ultrasound a week after... etc Helps take the pressure off and all not seem so bad. Ur not constantly going "OMG im only 4 or 6wks pregnant, ive got another 8 or 6 WEEKS to go!!"

Good luck!! Hope this one is a well behaved sticky one.

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys sorry I've bee AWOL. 1 day kinda blends with another ATM.

Olivia is still on the up. She cracked the kilo mark at 1 month old. She was weighed 2 days ago and was up to 1378g. Still feeding well so getting 21mL every 2hrs via gastric tube ATM. Will post some new pics tonight.

Hope you are all keeping well xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quickie to show you pics of our nursery

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...5&l=39cf931850

Now just waiting for one important thing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg thee that is just gorgeous!!!

TB....i hope little olivia continues to improve!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

well i have finally got up the courage to post in here. I got my bfp a couple of weeks ago and have avoided posting in case i jinx myself and something goes wrong.

I recognise a few of you from the ttc after miscarriage thread. Its been such a long journey to get to here and im petrified something will go wrong. I guess like everybody else all i can do is hope and pray that in June we are blessed with a gorgeous healthy bundle.

I look forward to sharing the journey with you all,

Tash x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Tasha!! Welcome!! I think i remember u... Congrats on ur BFP!! I hope the next few months speed and end in a sticky bouncy happy healthy bubs for u.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha74 View Post
    Hi girls,

well i have finally got up the courage to post in here. I got my bfp a couple of weeks ago and have avoided posting in case i jinx myself and something goes wrong.

I recognise a few of you from the ttc after miscarriage thread. Its been such a long journey to get to here and im petrified something will go wrong. I guess like everybody else all i can do is hope and pray that in June we are blessed with a gorgeous healthy bundle.

I look forward to sharing the journey with you all,

Tash x
    YAY! so are you 6 weeks along now? have you done the GP appt? what's the next short milestone to get to tash? so happy for you!!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee View Post
    Just a quickie to show you pics of our nursery

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...5&l=39cf931850

Now just waiting for one important thing...
    wow thee- top effort there- looks very inviting for a littlie. we didnt have the nursery ready until DD was 6ish weeks. so you've done very well.

trulyblessed- that is great news that olivia is putting on weight.

afm- baby has been kicking up a storm today- we are 22 weeks today. been busy doing some work from home- managed to rack up 6 hours so far today and hope to get the same done tommorrow. not much of a weekend but trying ot get all the work in I can before 3rd trimester. Already feeling so tired, especially around midday weirdly. Got a tiny bit of m/s here and there too still which is a bit of a drag but oh well.

oh tash- got any m/s yet?