+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Onion fingers crossed for u that its just an old bleed and u still have a sticky bubba in there. As uve mentioned, lots of ladies have bleeds early on and still deliver healthy bubbas.

Stephsmum, boys names are SOOOO hard to choose! Ive always liked Deklan - DF doesnt like it. I suggested Ashton - doesnt like that. Caden (Kayden etc) - DF doesnt mind it, found out its my cousins babys name! UGH! Back to the drawing board again We're running outta time!!! lol

I started washing bubs things today!! He has 7 towels and about 20 face washers!!! Thats all i managed, along with running around for DFs bday, work, and general household duties.....

We went out to chinese for dinner tonight and bubs got the hiccups! lol guess all the spicey stuff i was craving didnt suit him well. Now i have indigestion!! The joys of pregnancy huh!! All is well. A full day of work tomorrow then 2 days off... YAY!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    A new week people!

I am feeling so much better as my cold is almost gone!! Apart from feeling heavy i'm doing ok, in fact if it wasnt for the colds etc this pregnancy would have been a lot easier.

shadow- yeah the hiccups are a weird feeling aren't they, only in the last 2 weeks or so have i noticed them. chinese dinner- yummo!!! been too long since one them here.

onion- how is it going now? any more bleeding, for you that all is ok.

stephsmum- yeah i find boys' names really hard too.

for you too for your wed scan tasha. that fibroid sounds very annoying indeed. good that the kicks have um...kicked in (sorry). very reassuring.

well our weekend toilet training has been going very well so far- 2 dry nights and 1 x dry naps and we've caught lots of wees and poos. still got today to get through to complete the 3 day program. then after that its maintenance i guess. if anyone out there is looking for a potty method,i cant recommend this one enough.

36 weeks +2 days here so heading to 37 weeks and full term on saturday.

on that note - hey luckyme- where are you? must be close now? any news?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you beleive we've chosen a name already? DF went through the baby name book and first name he found I liked too so its all done! We both went through the rest of the book and couldnt find any other names we would consider, I guess if we ever have another boy we are in trouble Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Slightly heavier brown this morning and I am freaking out!

I am going to try and get into the Drs today, even though I know that they are booked out and get a scan done to try and find out if I am losing this one or if there is a clot or something that is trying to come out.

I don't know how I will cope if I lose this one too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Onion..biggest hugs to you babe..I hope you can get into a dr and get some answers today!! I know how that waiting period feels..fingers crossed that everything is ok x x

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies do you mind if I pop my head in!!!

onion wishing you all the best my sweet!!! xoxoxxo I hope it is just old blood.

Im starting clomid tomorrow and My AF has been really full on first one since my m/c in in December, bubs held on for 5 days before I finally lost Laykin, we decided to name him. I believe I was having a boy. I knew a few days before I tested I was pregnant I just had that feeling and testing and seeing 2 positive tests made me feel more positive and then the bleeding started on and off for 5 days til bubs let go, strong little thing since my lining was so thin there was hardly anything for him to burrow into.....
    Anyway im so scared bout starting the clomid and excited at the same time!!! and im not sure if im coming or going with the floods and everything else going on here!!!

I just want to wish you all the very very very best and very sticky bubbies and I have loved hearing your positive stories and appreciate it so much!!!!!! makes me feel a little more settled xoxoxoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummaky..yay for starting clomid!! I have everything crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

38 +6 no baby yet. I think I had some branxton hicks in the middle of the night as my tummy felt like it had tightened up. It did that twice. It didn't hurt which I'm sure contractions do, so I just tried to go back to sleep.

His kicking is not as strong as he's all squashed up in there, but I'm definitely feel movement. If I don't feel it for a while I eat something sweet and that gets him going.

Fingers crossed onion. If you can't get to see your doctor today you could try your local hospital to see if they have an early pregnancy clinic. They can test your blood to see if your hormone levels are still rising which means you're still preggers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Slightly heavier brown this morning and I am freaking out!

I am going to try and get into the Drs today, even though I know that they are booked out and get a scan done to try and find out if I am losing this one or if there is a clot or something that is trying to come out.

I don't know how I will cope if I lose this one too.
    take each step as it comes, I hope you can get some answers ASAP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephsmum View Post
    Can you beleive we've chosen a name already? DF went through the baby name book and first name he found I liked too so its all done! We both went through the rest of the book and couldnt find any other names we would consider, I guess if we ever have another boy we are in trouble Haha.
    HOORAY! that's great that you got the holy grail of consensus.