+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All

37 weeks 6 days... Just waiting for him to come now. Getting a little stir crazy but I'm trying to make sure I do a little something each day, like meet a friend for lunch which I did today. Also cooking DH lots of nice meals, so he feels loved now and scoring brownie points now so he helps lots when baby comes.

Washed the babies clothes today in Softly, (the clothes I'm taking him home in from the hospital).

Hello to everyone and I hope your pregnancies are going smoothly. Tasha that fibroid sounds horrible I hope the docs give you some peace of mind and they deal with it appropriatly.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    luckyme- i love softly! (although it doesnt get stains out later on)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Just popping by to say good luck with the pending births. Big hugs Sniper - can't believe you are only weeks away, can't wait to hear all about it.

xxxxLisa

4. The Following User Says Thank You to angelbubswithwings For This Useful Post:

sniper wolf  (11-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok im around! Every time i post, when i hit send the laptop eats it so i give up. Just a quickie.

Im doing ok. Things r stressed at home. I cant put my finger on it, and think some stuff happened again today, but DF and i went out for the day, caught up with a friend who has a 10wk old after 3 MC So she can understand how im feeling also and is a good sounding board too. The baby is so cute, DF was raving for 30mins after we left about how cute and tiny the baby was, and how he cant wait for ours - kept telling me 10wks is going to take too long!!! He spun her out - was the first male to ASK if he can hold the baby!

Umm... got bubs a sling Will be packing it for hospy just incase - for no reason really lol. And a new camera. a HD 3D One. Its awesome now we have a nice one for pics of bubs. Also DF got a new computer for gaming, which has blu-ray and a TV tuner and all sorts too.

Not long to go now lucky!! U either sniper. AFM, I start Ante natal classes wednesday... And see my GP in 2 weeks. After that onto 2weekly visits!

It feels strange. Im 3/4 the way through, but i also feel cheated in a way because i dont have the usual pregnancy complaints and have had VERY few symptoms. Just the odd acne breakout and some indigestion recently. Not that im complaining!! But still feel like im missing out on alot IYKWIM?

Im thinking tomorrow we might go get the capsule professionally fitted to the car so the angle and everything is right, then remove it knowing that it will just fit back in closer to the date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbubswithwings View Post
    Just popping by to say good luck with the pending births. Big hugs Sniper - can't believe you are only weeks away, can't wait to hear all about it.

xxxxLisa
    thanks Lisa- looking forward to following your TTC journey this year- I have a lot of optimism for you in 2011.

Thanks
    Reviews
    shadow- wow fortnightly visits now!!! you're really getting close. that's very sweet about Df wanting to hold the baby. he sounds like a good guy. I can vaguely see where you're coming from with the feeling ripped off- but which symptoms in particular do you want? I'm happy to offload my never ending colds and exhaustion if you'd care to take it. Sorry don't have any reflux or back problems so can't help out there.

surely you must be tired though?

ok today I AM GOING to finish off the ;ast little bit of work i have so i can rest in peace for the next few weeks. just. got. to. shut the internet. off. must. try. hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol sniper, even the tiredness isnt too bad. No back pains, just the odd reflux/indigestion which i have tried to take 1 mylanta tablet for.......I spat it out after a min lol. It was terrible. Id rather the indigestion! Thursday i woke up at 10am, Seen MW at 1pm. Was doing errands down the street when my bro wanted to meet at the travel agents at 3pm. Met him there...booked his flight.. 6pm I left for Melbourne. hit there around 11pm...... At midnight i left for home. Got back home at 4.30am. No nap. BUT i was tired after that!! I crashed and slept through until about 11am again. From memory i had a nap at about 2pm. lol

I know it sounds weird complaining of NO symptoms! I mean im loving it, and dont particularly want any, But i guess im feeling like im missing out. Alot of the girls in my due-in thread have been uncomfortable and sore for the past 2 months or more.....and im just cruising along fine.But, Its makign it so much easier to cope with the stress etc thats going on at home. I guess effectively ive got more energy to cope with it since im not using it up on the pregnancy symptoms.

Starting to freak out though! Going to get our capsule fitted professionally in the next few weeks. Things are still in the air with regards to if we're moving, and when. (We want to go, but finding somewhere, and where? because we'll totally relocate out of town, is proving more difficult.) We also are taking 2 small dogs and a house cat.... Which limits us again.

We're looking towards where DF and i used to live. Its where im birthing bubs. Its only an hour away. The good thing about it is i can walk into a full time job whenever i want (Even though my old boss knows im pregnant, she STILL Begs me to go back each time i visit), and also get mum and DF part time jobs elsewhere quite easily. So thats a big plus.

The down side: MIL lives there. The houses we can afford are all within 5 min Drive of her house... and a 5min walk from places she frequently visits. TOO CLOSE for comfort for me!!

Anyways, enough rambling.

Hope noone in here is affected by the floods, and if u are that ur staying safe and dry.
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 11-01-2011 at 14:33. Reason: accidently sent before finished.

Thanks
    Reviews
    30 Weeks today!!!

I found a symptom!! Im nesting like a mad mother hen!! lol And not only at home - work too!!

I started at 10am yesterday with mum at the shop - we went shopping, then at the shop i cleaned out the display fridge, pulled the ice cream freezer apart and defrosted it, rearranged the coke fridge and adjusted the shelves.

Then i went home, cooked a roast chicken for dinner, cleaned the lounge (Also moved the furniture to clean under it) yes i know that was stupid but i could see dust!! After that i was bored last night, so i put bubs rocker together...

I also wanted to take our capsule and get it fitted but DF kept saying no. If he doesnt agree tomorrow ill load it up into the car myself and do it.

I start ante natal classes tonight And the next good day or 2 we get ill wash all the lil mans clothes. Ive got this strange feeling that im running outta time! Although his hospy bag is packed i just have to pull the clothes and blankets out to wash them, and mine is half packed. Its just used as storage for now to put the stuff in. Ill organise it closer to the date! Cant believe its getting so close now!!

Weird question, Did anyone elses finger nails go NUTS?! I mean, i trim mine back to almost nothing. (I dont like stuff under my nails, so if theres no nails i dont get stuff under them from work. Flour, Batter, etc. Within a week, i think i could go do a nail polish commercial they are so long!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    In 12 hours we should know the sex....so excited/nervous! Nervous cos I'm still scared theres something wrong, you think I would be over it by now but nope! So much stress right now I worry its affecting bubba, DF lost his job before christmas and hasn't been able to find another one, moving to the country in 3 weeks and haven't found a place to live yet, surprised I haven't had a nervous breakdown lol. Well one stress down tomorrow provided all is well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Stephs mum with your scan today! I always felt very nervous before a scan and still do even at 38 weeks, plus I still worry something is going to go wrong, I guess you just have to manage it in some way. Do things to relax think of the positive, and do things to take your mind off the bad thoughts.

Although it sounds a nightmare with dh having lost his job, I can understand that might be very stressful.

AFM had an obs appointment yesterday which I try and drag DH to as I still get nervous. Everything is fine with bubs, although I still get nervous until he finds that heart beat on the monitor. I have a big cyst on my ovary that he wants to remove so he asked if I wanted a caesarean so to get out the operation in one go. He thinks also that I'm measuring big so I have to go and have another scan today to find out the size of the baby. If it's over 4 kg's I may have to have a caesar anyway, but he thinks it might be the cyst as well making me look big. I certainly feel big and getting uncomfortable and tired. Anyway 11 days till due date, so still counting down. I don't think he's going to come in the next seven days as the doc didn't say the head had engaged yet. Still feeling lots of movement though and that makes me feel everything is going ok.