+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    yeah lucky...i love feeling them! Its VERY Reassuring. I have a quiet day with only movements and i start to stress out! lol When he really gets going i have to stand up if he's kicking low as it hurts and is too uncomfortable to sit. Im sure he hasnt started to settle into a position yet. The kicks i get vary anywhere from down low in my privates both back and front, to my ribs, my sides etc. He just doesnt stay still so i have NO idea about how he would be laying... lol

Im gunna dread trying to change his nappy and dress him...Ill be he'll be a real active wriggler. lol

YAY for almost being full term!! Bet ur so excited now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Happy New Year to you all! Hope this year brings good things for us all!

Shadow.. yay for the 3rd trimester! Stupid washing machine.. i hope you get it fixed soon, theres nothing worse!

Sniper.. glad all is going well.. getting close now!

Super.. so happy Ashton is doing well. He sounds like a wonderful baby!

Luckyme.. Wow so close now.. hope the next few weeks fly for you!

Hi to anybody else i missed...

well afm...dramas dramas dramas! Nothing can ever seem to go easily! Woke up xmas morning to bleeding once again! That pretty much ruined my xmas. Sat around all day stressing until all the family left and then headed to the hospital. Sat there for 5 hours and finally saw a doctor. They done a scan and bubs looked good.

They sent me for a proper scan during the week. After it was done i was looking at it and noticed my cervix was pretty short. Called the early pregnancy unit at the hosptial to ask about it and was told you better come in to get it checked but you have to go through emergency. So Wednesday night i sat there for another 6 hours before being seen and when i finally did see a doctor wasnt even checked.. she goes oh we will just make you an appointment at the early pregnancy unit for next week! Not happy!!!! Surely i could of made an appointment over the phone!! So im off to see them Tuesday morning. The bleeding finally seems to of settled today so fingers crossed everything is ok!

Hope everybody is well and having an easier time than i am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Tasha u have had a rough trot! What a traumatic christmas day!! At least when u had ur scan bubs was looking good. Fingers crossed all is well at ur next appointment on Tuesday. How observant of u to notice ur cervix length! I wouldnt even know where to begin to be honest!

Alls going well here We had a fantastic new years... DP Proposed!!! (I Said yes - of course) Bubs is doing well...kinda quiet but im still getting strong kicks so not worried...I figure he's just resting.

Well my busy schedule starts This week I see my OB Wednesday, MW Thursday and start Ante-natal classes the Wednesday After. We have everything we need for bubs! Including wipes creams etc..just waiting for the munchkins arrival in about 11wks! EEK! In that time though i have to get ME prepared and packed! And wash everything.. Doesnt seem so far away now!

I hope everyone else is doing well... and is enjoying the wind down to the new year festivities.

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW!! Congrats on the engagement! What fantastic news!!

Starting to wonder if my dp is ever going to ask me! lol

The only reason i noticed the cervix length is i have done sooo much reading up on things since my miscarriage and the problems with this one. It was only last week i read that anything over 3cm is classed as normal. When i looked at my scan it said mine was 2.46cm.. hoping it was measured wrong!

Im interested in hearing how ur antenatal classes go.. i never attended them with my 3 kids but since its been 12 years since my youngest was born i think i might need them! God i feel old lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats shadow on your engagement!! What an exciting way to see in the New Year!!

Tasha- big hugs! Sounds like quite a drama! Glad the scan showed bubs was doing well! Fx there is nothing wrong with your cervix length!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx girls! I kinda had an idea something was up, he'd been talking about marriage etc for a while, and alllll NYE was like a greyhound on speed and super hyper lol. And he was being very fussy about Where we watched the fireworks when normally he doesnt care as long as he can see something...But none the less, it still brought me to tears! lol In the end we sat on the cliff tops overlooking the beach front where the main NYE party was happening, the carnival thing, and where they were setting the fireworks off.

Eek Tasha i have NO idea what to expect! But i will let u know. I know they go for about 3hrs, 1 night a week for 4 weeks.

First one is on Labour and Birth
    Second is Raising Children/Child development (Not really nessicary for me. But ill go anyway. - Qualified Childcare worker)
    Third is Breastfeeding
    Fourth is Complications and internventions. Also includes a tour of the hospital/birthing area etc.

Dont worry about the age gap Tasha! my mum had 11yrs between me and my older brother. She DID say it was like having her first all over again, but she said she enjoyed it. She knew what to expect and relaxed a whole lot more. I must'nt have scarred her too bad.. She went back 4yrs later for yet another one!! lol 19yrs between all us kids from oldest to youngest. And all have same mum and dad lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll just say I loved my antenatal classes!! I found them fascinating, helpful and we had a great bunch of people!!

Shadow- that sounds sooo lovely! I can't wait for dp to propose to me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was nice super I didnt get the down on one knee or lengthy speech.. I think he was too nervous... lol! We were sitting there watching the fireworks, said happy new years to eachother, and kissed as we always do... Then as he pulled away he held out the box, hands trembling (lol poor guy) And said "Will u do me the honor of being my wife?" Of course i started crying and said yes almost immediately... lol It was still so sweet....he made sure the timing etc was all there, and it was a special moment with just the two of us.

I did tell him yesterday that i should've just given him a really confused look with a long drawn out silence lol Then said yes. He didnt really like that comment lol

I KINDA know what to expect in the Ante-natal classes... Sort of. Ive done a fair bit of research on google, spent 2.5 days of my friends 3 days in labour with her... And through my study had to watch a birthing video wow.. lol THAT was interesting! We also had a visit from the ABA and a BF Demo, information etc... Child development... I've got pretty well down pat. Know the basic average milestones etc so im comfortable with that... But still going because the more knowledge i have, the better prepared (OR Scared poopie-less) i will be!

I know how i want my birth to go if uncomplicated... Just hope i can handle it Though im starting to get scared now! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi

Congratulations shadow on your engagement. Now you're bonded by baby and a ring!

AFM I'm now 37 weeks hooray and this is considered full term. He's moving alot still and I get pretty tired. I want for a 30 minute walk yesterday and was so slow and had a nap afterwards! Although as I'm getting lots of rest at home I'm managing to go to bed alot later, so me and DH can hang out a bit more in the evening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay lucky for reaching 37 weeks!!! Such an exciting time!!! Good on you for keeping up the walking! I was still going on my due date and really believe it's helped to drop all my baby weight already!!

Shadow- that sounds so nice!! Sounds like the poor guy was very nervous but pulled it off nicely!! Congrats again!!!