+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everyone.

36 weeks today, not long to go now. I'm really enjoying my maternity leave getting lots of rest and finally getting the house ready. DH has got our bedroom ready now ready for our peanut to sleep in it. We bought a new bed and bedside tables from ikea which hubby has put together finally and it looks beautiful. He's starting to become a real expert now for ikea furniture.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes and happy birthday melameen!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    you're next luckyme!!!! (then me)

in the grip of the renovation here people, its difficult keeping a little girl who loves her daddy so much away so he can get on with it. yesterday we were out the entire day- today we've been here with an acceptable amount of success... might have to venture out this arvo though.

hope everyone had a good xmas - and Em- that you had a fun birthday- i know so many people with their birthdays in xmas week before and after. that's a balancing act too- to make sure the person doesnt feel like they have missed out.

about to go out and get lunch and have a look at some big girl beds with DF while he takes a break from hard labour. I really wish i could help him.

how is everyone going? what are people doing for NYE? not a lot here, will be just another night unfortuantely- looking forward to next year's NYE already!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow lucky not long now! Bet ur all excited!!

Sniper, ur not too far behind either!!

AFM - 12 weeks to go as of tomorrow!!! :O I Cant believe it!! 3rd Trimester

Had a cruisy xmas, loved my 4 days off - just wish it would last. Back to work tomorrow though Had a busy day today!! Been running after lil bro all day whos come down sick and SIL left for darwin this morning...so today ive managed to cook 30+ Banana muffins, a steak casserole, a chicken stew, a roast beef, do dishes...now gotta clean the lounge room. Then i can rest.

Finally my bump is starting to show! Though i still have to choose my clothes carefully if i want it to show off...but hopefully wont be too long now! The lil man has been REALLY Active today, kicking up a storm which is nice. Though he had me up at 6am, then 7.30am - guess im not going to get to sleep in at all when he comes!! lol

Hope everyone else is doing well & had a good xmas. No plans here for NYE, just a quiet one. Think ill spend it hybernating!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 36 weeks two days today.

I'm really enjoying my maternity leave. Got lots done yesterday though for babies arrival. Got car nice and clean (for hospital trip), took household goods to salvos, had acupuncture at doctors, had nice lunch with friend and cooked nice dinner for dh, so busy but nice and relaxing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Will jump on for personals later!

Just wanted to say life with Ashton is going well! He's a good baby with not too much grizzle time! Feeding like a champ and his sleep patterns aren't too bad either so I am getting some sleep!

Have to go back to my ob though as a middy checked my stitches yesterday and was worried about them so I'm scared they going to have to be redone! It's just painful and tender with stitches 'down there'! Can't call hid offices til 8 though so I'm hoping he can squeeze me in!!!

Anywho I better get up and moving for the day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww super! Glad to hear uve got an easy bub and things are going well! Cant wait to see pics!

Ouch on the stitches!! Sounds painful. Hope everythings ok.

Lucky - Maternity leave sounds amazing and relaxing!! Hope u enjoy whats left.

AFM - off to docs today to get my injection. 28wks yesterday!! I have my GTT Test next wednesday, with my OB appointment....and yet ANOTHER Visit to the MIL that day. Id rather spend the day being poked for blood tests thanx And Thursday sees me at the Midwives again...Then we start ante natal classes the following week!

All is going well... Just starting to feel tired etc but not sure if thats due to the christmas period, or the pregnancy! Only time will tell. Busy day today as well...have to run errands, and do washing at the laundry mat... 2+ Weeks waiting for a service guy to VISIT the house to determine whats wrong with our washing machine... Im NOT very impressed. Each time i call it just rings out! Anyways, better get a move on. Hope everyone else is doing well and had a good chrissie!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    a pre-emptive happy new year to one and all- woo-hoo!

had an ob appt yesterday- all good- baby now 2.4 kg and everything spot on and good. now on fortnightly appts and soon to be on weekly appts. 34 weeks tomorrow!!

shadow- the washing machine situation is frustrating but on a positve note welcome to the 3rd trimester!

luckyme- go the mat leave!!! sounds very relaxing can you tell i am jealous?

superstar- ouchies to the stitches!! hope ashton is being good.

hi to everyone else!!! see you al next year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone has a good new year! Wishing everyone the best of luck... Hope the girls with bubbas already here enjoy their first year, and those of us still eagerly awaiting our bubbas arrival...enjoy what we've got left of our pregnancys, and the start to bubs life.

Thanx sniper Im soooo excited now! I honestly cant believe ive made it this far... and am amazed at how good im feeling, and how easy its been. I have had it SO Easy so far with reguards to Morning Sickness, Tiredness, aches and pains etc... I really have been VERY VERY lucky!!

As for the machine, he's done a temp fix (FINALLY) all i had to do was harrass him... took him all of 2mins to change the controll pannel to a matching 2nd hand one. So now we've got it back! YAY!

Hope anyone having to deal with the scorching heat today finds ways to keep cool. Im at work ATM sitting within elbows reach of a pedistal fan on the highest setting lol. I finish in an hr so thats not too bad But them am on call till 9pm tonight, and have a feeling we'll be busy.. Being fast food and new years eve....

On the bubs front, lil man is moving heaps, but not kicking, which is good for a change. Gives my internal organs a rest from the constant thumps! Even mum after 4 kids and 4 grandkids said she never had any of us kick her as hard as she's felt my lil man kick, and the other grandys didnt kick hard either. Guess he's gunna play football or soccer or something

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new year to everyone, with nuns on way or awaiting them.

Sniper not long for you either, are you working or at home looking after your little one? Being pregnant with number two must be so hard because you never get to rest.

Shadow hopefully work will be quiet for you tonight too, even though the kicks are hard I bet you love feeling him move around in there.

36 weeks and four days. On Tuesday he'll be 37 and considered full term, how exciting.