+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow lucky its getting so close for u now too!!

27wks here , 6months down........ 91 days left to go! (Not that im counting or anything)

Wish i didnt have much to do work wise!! Ive got Friday morning and on call until close on Xmas eve.

On a positive note DP, Mum and my uncle finished our Walk in Robe while i was at work today So all i have to do tomorrow is move our clothes into it!! Excited to finally have our bedroom back!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I guess I belong here now (for the moment!)

I had a faint BFP this morning, 40 days exactly after my MC at 5.3 weeks. I was excited for about 10 minutes and now I feel sick. What if this one doesn't stick around either???

I should be feeling a lot more positive than I am... Bring on 13 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey onion..I just congratulated you in the other thread...

It is completely normal for you to be worried but we will all be here for you through the good and the bad..

Stay positive babe and enjoy Christmas!!!

Congrats again..I hope you have a wonderfully healthy pregnancy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    and of course, congratulations, Onion - How you are feeling is COMPLETELY normal. I has two early m/c before this pregnancy. I am now 28 weeks and still aren't AS excited as I would have been had I not experienced any loss. Unfortunately that is what having a m/c did for me, not only did I lose the pregnancies that I had, though I lost the ability to get excited and the innocence that comes with seeing two lines on that stick. As most ladies on this thread will tell you, you just have to TRY and relax and take each day and each small milestone as it comes. Much easier said than done. I still can't quite believe that I will have a baby in three months

To make the stress easier in the first few weeks until that important 12 week scan, i had regular hcg blood tests to ensure that my levels were rising. I also made sure to connect with a really good pregnany service, I am public though the local hospital has an Early Pregnancy Service that were wonderful.

Good luck and congrats!!!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats on 27 weeks shadow!

superstar- good luck whatever is going on!!!

Onion- welcome aboard- it's hard to get properly excited in the early days due to past experience. just remember it has more chance of working out than not. stats are on your side!!! Feel free to express yourself in here- we've all been through it.

Lucky- yay for some time off- are you on mat leave after today?

33 weeks tommorrow!!! feeling fairly big at this point but i still get bursts of energy which is good. Have to take things slowly but managing to get things done. just doing xmas breakfast here- onlya total of 5 people- extremely do-able.

got a massive and ongoing craving for orange juice at the moment- trying not to, but i'm consuming an entire 2.4 litre over 2 days. Luckily I dont have GD, it;s been my only really craving of this pregnancy. None in the house at the moment, have to wait until later to go to the shop and get more more more!

Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and Welcome Onion!! I dont think theres anything i could say that would be different to the other girls. Addison hit the nail right on the head. Having a loss for me also took away the excitement and innocence of actually 'being' pregnant. It totally normal to feel a bit deflated after the initial.. "OMG Im pregnant again" I personally think its like a protection reflex our body goes through - just incase. Fingers crossed for u that u have a healthy sticky bub in there and that this time it goes smoothly Try to take everything in small steps..and try not to stress out too much... once again as others have said - easier said than done!

Sniper - wow! 33 weeks!! YAY!!! As for the craving.. lol It could be worse!!! U Could be craving ice cream or chocolate or something. At least orange juice is healthy! I like the Berri Creations Apple mango and banana juice...mmm yum!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Yay! Maternity Leave

Hi Guys

Welcome to the thread onion, it's totally normal to feel really nervous and cheated about feeling excited about the pregnancy. But maybe it also makes us appreciate so much the pregnancy, while other people just winge about being pregnant.

AFM - Hooray I'm now on maternity leave!! Feeling so much better knowing I don't have to go back to work for a year. Yahoo! Baby moving lots so I know everything is ok.

4.5 weeks to go!! Scary stuff, keep your fingers crossed that we get through these next weeks quickly and we get to meet our little man!! Yippee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Just a quick one cos I'm on my phone. Welcome aboard onion. Hope everything goes well for you

Wonder if we have a Xmas baby yet!

Just wanted to wish you all a very merry Xmas

Tash x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! Our baby boy Ashton was welcomed by a very relieved and exhausted mother last night at 927pm!

It took 18 hours, every drug available, an epidural, 2.5 hours of pushing, vaccum and forceps but he's out and healthy and amazing!

It's so surreal that he's here and real! I feel like I was born to do this and like I've been doing it forever!!

Merry Xmas ladies!! Hope Santa brings everyone what they want!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    woo-hoo!!!!!! well done superstar and congrats! what a relief to dodge xmas day baby. HOORAY!