+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey sniper, will be 16 weeks Tuesday! Dreamt last night I'm having a boy hmmm

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG yr almost half way. will you find out the sex? I can see now why people keep saying to me "Wow time is flying, are you really that far along?"- but to me it doesn't seem like it has gone that fast- i've been there every single day with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoa tasha!! congratulations!! Wont be long now till ur half way!

LOL Sniper...i know!!! Everyone keeps saying its going so fast, wont be long now....etc... For me it feels like a lifetime!! Ive known since bang smack on 4wks so pushing towards knowing for 23!!

And since im only JUST starting to see my belly showing, it is still all surreal. I only noticed it for the first time yesterday or the day before, i was wearing 3/4 jeans (Still pre-preg ones, done all the way up) and a lycra top...walked past a full length mirrored window down the main street and done a double take... could see my bellys starting to get round - YAY!!. But to people who dont know im pregnant, it still looks like ive just indulged in 1 to many Big Macs.

13.5wks to go!! I guess though im getting to the business end. The next few weeks feel like they're going to be sooooSO hectic!! But i guess thats a good thing... E.g.
    20th - dietitian
    25th Xmas
    need Anti D between XMas and New year (28wks on 29th)
    1st - New year
    5th - OB & GD Test
    6th - MW app.
    12th - Start ante natal classes. 1 each week for 4wks. By then ill have like 4 or 5 wks to go!!

And somewhere inbetween all that ive got to make a trip to see MIL for xmas (Someone kill me now so i dont have to go??) And have my family visiting shortly after xmas.... plus work, washing bubs things...finishing our walk in robe, finishing the bedroom for bubs... EEK! And i know ive forgotten something

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG shadow I had no idea you were seconds away from the 3rd trimester!

(time REALLY has gone fast now)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah not far till i join u there now sniper. *YAY!!*

Some places say im in it, others say another week... some say 2 weeks. But either way its just around the corner!! So excited - finally..and still so much to organise!! Its been a long time comming..

Going tomorrow to see MIL (EWW) BUTTTT!! on the up side i get to see some good friends and people i used to work with. 1 will be in her last week of work. Shes due with her 1st at the end of Feb and not returning after xmas - so i REALLY wanna see her before them. I seen her 5wks ago and she had the cutest bump!! It made me jealous of her that i didnt have one! (She was jealous of me because i didnt!!) lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello from me. I'm 34 weeks 6 days today. Off to see the obs today for my checkup, and it's my last week of work. Hooray!!

I know how you're feeling Sniper. Getting very tired, work is killing me, but it'll all be worth it when I get my 4 months paid maternity leave, and the government's pay. Hooray!

The big struggle for me is the tiredness, I need nanna naps at the moment, and the other is walking is a bit of a struggle, and I can't get very far... without my feet aching. But I'm trying to keep doing my exercise until the very end.

Hope everyone else is well.

Lucy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jut checking in- little man is still very comfy in there! 5 days over today!

2nd stretch & sweep yesterday- a lot more intense! Cervix is heading in the right direction! Have lost a lot of plug- thought I couldn't possibly have more then this morning BAM!! Having some lower back & front aches this morning so fx it's worked otherwise it'll be induction for me on Monday!!

Bubs performed excellently on the monitor yesterday- gave them everything they needed in 10 minutes! Plus his heartbeat was so strong they had to turn the volume on the machine down!! Hehe

but yeah hope everyone is going well and their Xmas plans are coming along!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    my heart skipped a beat then super, i thought it may be an announcement!

good vibes for coming days!!!

feeling a crabby here and there at the moment- between xmas and new year we have to re-do a room- involves painting and having carpet installed. Now obviously i'm not doing it but i'll be in charge of DD the whole period which means taking her out of the house as much as possible so DF can get on with doing what he needs to do. he doesnt get a break either. MAN!

I. am. just. so. tired.

now 32.5 weeks. it really does seem to be going fast now.

on the upside though- i have a hair appt this arvo- going for a cut and some foils- gotta get the grey out before the newborn photos

also going to scoot around and pick up all the xmas laybys etc.

hope everyone is going ok and super- can't wait to hear your news!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww!! Everytime i see activity in this thread i jump up and down thinking "YAY!!! Supers lil man is here"

Super - hope he makes his enterance over the next few days. Fingers crossed the 2nd S & S helps and gets things moving for u. Must be nice and comfy in there - thats why he doesnt want out.

Wow sniper u sound as busy as us over christmas! DP and i have 4 days off... We're planning to sort out our bedroom and walk in robe in that time... Im just hoping i have the energy to celebrate xmas!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there everyone, I'm hoping super that you're baby is on it's way.

AFM I'm 35 weeks one day today, and I have a day and a half left of work thank god as I'm sooo tired. Thank god that it's the Christmas week as people are winding down anyway.