+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Super - uve gone quiet! hows the lil man going?? Any progress yet? keep us posted!!

Hi everyone else! Hope ur all going well and ur bumps or bubbas are growing nicely! Alls good here, no news is good news...just crusing along...

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    woo-hoo 31 weeks tommorrow! had an ob appt this week and all well...

hope everyone is going well heading into the weekend. very windy down here. only a little bit of work left for me now, but i reckon it will drag into the new year- but there's not much and i can do it anytime from home. only 5 more ob appts to go before the start of Feb... all a bit serious now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Sniper wow... 31 weeks! With the silly season and all bubs will be here before you know it! How exciting!

Hmmm super you are very quiet.. perhaps bubs has arrived early??

Hi to everybody else

afm.. well 14 and a half weeks and super stressing once again! Went to the docs yesterday to see about pain i have been having in my right side for the past week. Thinking it may be the fibroid but thought i better get it checked. So doc gets out the doppler and says lets have a listen... and nothing!! He tried for ages but could only get my heartbeat. From everything i have read he should be able to find it by now. So of cos once again i have convinced myself something is wrong It seems like as soon as i get over one hurdle another one pops up!

He told me not to worry but of cos thats easy for him to say! And he didnt even check out my pain i went complaining of so im wishing now i hadn't gone at all!

Hope everybody is doing well

Tash x

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hmmm that sounds a bit frustrating tasha, where to now? when is your next appt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Was just hopping on here to say hi.

Haven't read too far back but Tasha have they booked you a scan ? You dnt need the extra stress. My bub was supershy of the Doppler, hopefully it is the same for you? Sending you hugs, hope you get a scan soon to set your mind at rest.

Everyone else, hello! Super hope you have some exciting news soon.... Time is ticking away!

Emxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    He gave me a referal for a scan but told me not to get it done until next week and only if i still had the pain... so of cos i booked it in already. Earliest i can get in is Wednesday afternoon.

I hope bubs is just doppler shy... i couldn't bear it if something was wrong. Everybody keeps telling me how they heard theirs by 12 weeks. I don't think i have ever been as stressed in my life as i have the since the bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and Em.. your pic is absoloutely adorable! I find it amusing your ticker is still counting down till maternity leave!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear you have a scan apt even now it is only Wednesday. Hope the time flies by til then and you get to see a perfect healthy bub. It is so hard waiting, I know my SIL could not get her bub on a Doppler til much later on and she is a perfectly healthy happy 2 year old so it does happen!!

Sending you hugs Em xxxx

PS I managed to change my avatar but ran out of energy for the tickers... Will have to remember how

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Melameen For This Useful Post:

insanity  (14-12-2010)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em - omg ur lil miss is just gorgeous!!

Sniper - 31 wks! ur almost there!!

Awww Tasha, the doc doesnt sound very helpful i hope bubs is just shy for you. Good on u for booking the scan anyway. I know easier said than done, but try not to stress too much in the meantime. I have read things that say depending on the strength of the doppler, where bubs is, placenta is, ur body type etc, some people may not hear it till after 14wks. Hopefully this is the case for you

If it helps, Id seen my bubs heartbeat at an ultrasound 4hrs before i first had the doppler on, it took my OB almost a full min to get his heartbeat. I was freaking out even then! Chin up Hopefully he's just shy.

AFM - travelling well Bubs is back to his normal kicking habbits after a few VERY quiet days. Mum n Dad got back wednesday night while i was at work. When i got home from work.....sitting in the middle of the lounge room floor....was our Capsule!!!!!!! Mum n dad grabbed it from baby bunting on their way home They knew we were probably just going to settle for our reversable seat - much to my disappointment due to a change in finances. But OMG!! lol Very excited So now we have our 3 wheeler pram, the basinette & stand, which will snap into our pram (And is bubs bed for first few months), and our capsule, which ALSO snaps into our pram too.

Sooo now, we're all set for the major purchases I wanted. All thats really left now is to slowly start stocking up on nappies (We've got about 250-300 newborn ones already), wipes and change gear etc.... And work on my hospital bag items. Only 7 more pay days - IF he comes on time! It sounds so close when i say it like that!!!

Anyway, better go get dinner ready...ppl r starting to get antsy!! (Roast chicken, home made stuffing, roast and steamed veg with gravy...when i dish it up lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Hello there

Hi

Shadowangel you are so prepared. I haven't bought all my nappies yet, I'm going to do that closer to the time. I think I little bit of me is scared something is going to go wrong so I didn't want to prepare too much. But I think it's going to happen now, he's wriggling around so much inside and I can see my tummy when he's prodding me and bit's of my belly stick out. It's amazing.

I'm 33 week's 4 days and my girlfriend who was 5 weeks ahead of me had her baby on Thursday morning so now I'm scared I'm next, but also really excited because we can't wait to meet him. Of course we can wait, it's just that I want him to develop fully in my tummy and not come before 37 weeks.

Of course not being fully prepared I've got lots to do over the next few weeks. Get the house ready, our bedroom, clear out the clutter to make room for a little boy, all his toys and buggies! Get my hospital bag ready. It's insane!! Good thing I finish up work in 2 weeks. I think I better check my to do list again, to find out what's outstanding now!

Tasha, you're doctor doesn't sound very helpful. Your scan will put your mind at rest. Good to see your getting one on Wednesday and I hope you can get through the next few days. Just take each day as it comes.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

insanity  (14-12-2010)