+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi feelinglucky!! Welcome Sorry to hear about ur losses and u find urself in this part of the forum, but congratulations on ur pregnancy!! How far along are u? Looking at ur ticker - 9wks?

Hope this one is healthy and sticks around for u!

AFM - back from GP - BP is fine! In his words "Perfect" used the same cuff as last week?? So maybe i was just a bit stressed out or something and it really was up that day, but he was all positive and told me to keep going and doing what i have been. ... so - yay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome feeling lucky!!! I hope this one is super duper sticky for you!!!

Shadow- interesting about the bp!! But at least everything is all good now!!

Well bubs is still comfy in here- 10 days to go til my due date! I know he will cone when he comes but he truly is welcome at any time!!! Ob appointment this morning and everything is fine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Im hoping you can give me some input.
    I had a MC in July.
    Now pregnant and by LMP thought I was 8 weeks.
    Went for dating scan this morning went to private hospital. (Had MC at public so didnt want to stress).
    Anyway he was absolutly crap, he barely spoke.
    Told me he could see the gestational sac and I was 5 week 5 days. I said I thought I was 8 weeks. He didnt offer any input.
    He just said well thats what it looks like but its not a good picture. (It was tummy ultrasound).
    Anyway then he went on looking at my ovaries and noted cysts. Not surprising since I have PCOS.
    Then he finished and so I asked well what now. He said well its 5wk 5days so too early, and you just have to get another ultrasound in 2weeks. I asked if he thought things were ok, he said well you havent bled have you!

grrrrrr he has left me wondering if I have my dates way out or something worse. I dont have blood results as did them today too.
    See the GP next Tuesday.

Now left more stressed than I want to be. I thought Id go for the scan and all the worry would go. Now its worse.

Do you think my dates are just out? I didnt get a bfp until 7 days after AF was due.
    But could they be out this much?

Any input appreciated
    J

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies

yeah, 9 weeks today, feeling great about it so far

SuPeRsTaRrR - wow you're getting really close! congrats

shadowangel0205 - hope the time flys by for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jewlzy! Sorry u find urself in this area of the forum, but welcome and congrats on ur pregnancy!! Hope this one is healthy and sticky!

I dont know much about PCOS, but from what ive read (after my MC in may, the GP/OB i seen said i COULD have PCOS - didnt give me any information or tests so i googled it) I never went back to see him because i was disgusted with how i was treated. He told me NOT to get pregnant again, and if i did...without saying it, he pretty much said he didnt want to see me. I only had 1 AF after that - regular and on time, and here i am today

Depending on how PCOS affects u - it COULD put ur dates out as it can affect cycle lengths and ovulation. To what extent ur dates could be out, i dont know. Could it be possible u ovulated later than u thought??

My advice would be, as hard as it is....try not to stress out about it too much because there could be a reason for the discrepency. Id mention it to ur GP next week and see what he says. Id also request another round of bloods, to check that ur hormone levels are rising.

I wont tell u NOT to stress....because i know that just wont happen! Im almost 25wks and i still stress about things going wrong, but the further along u get - u do tend to not stress as often.

Feelinglucky - How is the first trimester treating u so far??
    For me it feels like its close, yet still such a long time away! I think "Yay almost 25wks!" then "15 to go" and it feels like it's going to take forever, then i go "OMG only 7 more pays till bubs EDD" and "around 8wks of work left till im on mat leave" and it doesnt feel so far away....

AFM - doing good, lil man has been quiet today...hope he doesnt kick up a storm as soon as i get into bed! Ive got a BIG few days ahead Mums away so im working 11.30-8 until she gets back. Spent today cooking a monster pot of spag bol and a beef thing in the slow cooker to save needing to cook during the week.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Feelinglucky - How is the first trimester treating u so far??
    For me it feels like its close, yet still such a long time away! I think "Yay almost 25wks!" then "15 to go" and it feels like it's going to take forever, then i go "OMG only 7 more pays till bubs EDD" and "around 8wks of work left till im on mat leave" and it doesnt feel so far away....
    Been very sick which is very comforting as I was mostly fine last 2 times, hormones can be horrible sometimes though, as I'm already getting the 'fun' stuff like slightly leaky nipples and stretch marks

Atleast you've gotten pretty far over half way, bet it'll drag out once on leave though haha, but that'll give you the chance to get sleep while you still have the chance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww ouch! but at least ur feeling comforted, i guess! lol

wow @ ur hormones!! lol Do u have other children? Maybe ur body remembers from that??

I probably wont really have maternity leave as such lol. Both my parents run their own businesses, and i do all their paperwork as well as work for mum in her shop, so ill probably just ease off as i find it too difficult to work at the shop, and do the book work while at home. Same as ill probably work soon afer bubs is born... but not actually work if that makes sense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Awww ouch! but at least ur feeling comforted, i guess! lol

wow @ ur hormones!! lol Do u have other children? Maybe ur body remembers from that??

I probably wont really have maternity leave as such lol. Both my parents run their own businesses, and i do all their paperwork as well as work for mum in her shop, so ill probably just ease off as i find it too difficult to work at the shop, and do the book work while at home. Same as ill probably work soon afer bubs is born... but not actually work if that makes sense.
    At least you get to be kept a little busy
    Nope, still no children, however my losses are both recent so I assume my body just rushed through the first few weeks this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello

Good luck to all those jewelzy and feeling lucky. I hope you get to meet all your milestones.

AFM - 33 weeks and 1 day today! Had a check up with obs and my placenta has moved up by reports from the scan. So a v birth it'll be for me! Feeling lots of lovely movements, even went to the gym today with dh and walked very slowly on treadmill while watching him puffing away on the weights. Looking forward to when I can run again, but I think with breastfeeding it will be a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thats great news on ur placenta moving lucky!! good on u for walking on the treadmill at the gym!

My lil man has turned into a daddys boy... 2 VERY quiet days with regards to movement (I was going to call MW/GP this morning... i normally get a few good sessions a day of kicks...but would've been lucky to get 10 kicks all up) When i got back from a toilet run early hours of this morning, DP snuggled into me, resting his hand on my belly....the lil monster started kicking up a storm instantly!!! I couldnt believe it. But was so glad Dont have to worry lol.