+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wow sniper! glad im not the only one it's happened to!

I feel heaps better now Even having been stressing it was high!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girlies! How is everyone?! Welcome to the thread newbies, congrats on your current pregnancy and hugs for your losses.

Thought I would pop on here while Madam is sleeping peacefully and I am feeling good. Have a nasty period every day between 4:30 and 5pm where I seem to lose the plot & wind up teary and useless but I am good in the mornings?! Hormones?

Glad to read you girls are all going well and your pregs r progressing well. Super I felt "different" the day I popped so hopefully your little man is on his way! Sniper & Shadow - I had a midwife take my bp on the morning I was due to leave the hosp and she just laughed and told me to try breathing and she'd do another reading otherwise they would hv admitted me to the cardiac wing.... Think it can fluctuate a fair bit depending on how wound up you are! Everyone else big belly rubs to you and hope you r all feeling great and time is flying by.

AFU - Izzy is 11 days old and still doing great. She had put on another 70g yest when the nurse came round so she is really kicking goals. The nurse was surprised how quick we got out of special care and how much weight she is gaining. So that is good! I must admit the no sleep at night is a complete killer, combined wt hormones you feel a real wreck but we had a much better night last night. After accidentally hving her sleep between us for 4 hours (and woke up freaking she'd gone so long between feeds and if I had hurt her/overheated her) but then next two feeds managed to get her to sleep in her bassinet for a couple hours (something we have not managed up until now!). So hopefully we are getting somewhere!

Okay then she is stirring so I had best go. Take care everyone

Em
    Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Mela! Glad to hear she's progressing well and is home! Thats fantastic news!

Hang in there with the hormones and tiredness, From what i hear it does get better as u both get to understand eachothes cues and all ... Please remind me of this in March!!! lol

AFM - no news is good news. Little man is kicking up a storm! I had a vivid dream the other night i was at my primary school, but as i am now, and the parents where i used to work in childcare were there and asked why i had an unusual expression... In my dream i looked down, pulled up my shirt and all u could see was 2 feet kicking on my lower Right side and u could see ripples in my belly....it actually woke me up cus my lil man was kicking right there!! lol Other than that All good.

He's SOOOO active! But his routine has changed a bit, more quiet during the day until i have dinner and then he doesnt stop... its even taking me longer to get to sleep because of the kicks...then when i wake up in the night he's still going!!! But in saying that, Im absolutely loving it. Making it feel a bit more real as im still not really showing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em that is excellent izzy is home now.

You have to pop over to the other thread. I forget what it's called but I have a feeling your already there.

How is everyone else going?

Who is next to pop??

How far along are you all??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em also don't stress about having her in bed with you. I think you just know they are there and don't hurt them. DS slept in bed with us a few times in the first few weeks.

I sometimes put him in bed with me once df goes to work and I've fed DS. We then sleep for another 3-4hours. I only do this when Dd is at her dads.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ff! I'm pretty excited at this point! Had a few 'holy cr*p' about labour moments but then remind myself that ppl get through it and go back!!

Shadow- I can't believe they used the wrong cuff! Glad to hear bubs is being active!!

Em- so glad to hear izzy is home and is doing well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Super - not sure he DID use the wrong cuff, but MW said that would explain it being high that day, and normal for her. Not long for u now!! Fingers crossed lil man makes a move soon.

Im loving how active my lil man is, even if sometimes it makes me jump or think "OMG I need the toilet....10mins ago!!" lol. (Feels like he's kicking not only my bladder but the opening to uretha too!) Its just very reassuring...especially because im a stress-head! Mum says he's so active because im always so highly strung about it all

FF - hows ur lil man going?? Hope he's doing well.

Im still in some sense of unreality or that its all surreal still? (Not denial) about it all. Did any of u other girls get this??

I know he's there, i know he's comming, I can FEEL him all the time...and its what i want and have for a while...but it still just doesnt feel REAL ... In 15-16 wks i will have my OWN little baby...

I dunno maybe its because I havent had any pregnancy symptoms yet, except my apparent moodiness, and loss of AF?

No MS, Still no obvious belly (Although i can see its changing shape slowly, and is hard to the touch - not squishy bout time), No pains or real aches that wont go away etc. If i didnt KNOW for sure i was pregnant, I could go on thinking i wasnt!

That probably makes no sense at all! lol And i know im REALLY lucky to not be having any of the nasty symptoms yet - just mostly the pleasant ones...and im excited about having a baby and bringing him home and doing everything with him - but at the same time it doesnt feel real that it will be MY baby... and I will be the mum.

Ive grown up around young children, and worked for 6yrs as a qualified childcare worker with children from 6wks-12yrs. So i know what im in for...I just cant give this one back It just doesnt seem like after wanting it for so long, im acutally looking at getting what ive wanted....I guess im Just having a moment of "Can this REALLY be happening to me? After wanting it for so long?"

Anyway enough Hope everyone's still doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow- It still feels surreal and little mancan come whenever! I don't think it will be real for me until he is home!!!

This little guy has been insanely active this whole time and it's been wonderful! Sometimes I worried he was moving TOO much!!!! But now I'm glad he is active because even on his low days he has crazy moments!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol i so hear that super...Although they're very active its easy to be reassured. Remember when the licorish in pregnancy is related to ADD issue was all over the news? I was about 5wks then and its all I was eating, so now mums saying by eating all that licorish early on ive given him ADD....lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just want to stop by and say hi to everyone

Hope everyone is going well

I'm pregnant after 2 losses in the last 6 months and wanted to send some baby dust everyone's way