+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Huge congrats Em on the early but safe arrival of your little girl. Try not to stress about her being in SCN just means she needs a little bit of extra loving now she's on the outside early & not life threatening otherwise she'd be in NICU.

to everyone else. I still lurk & keep up to date on how you are all fairing even though I don't get too much time to post these days. Just don't feel I fit in anywhere on the threads atm. I have a 13 week bub but she's not doing things a normal 13 week bub would do but not pregnant or freshly having a newborn. So kinda stuck in limbo atm.

Keep well guys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello girlies! Just finished expressing so thought I would hop on and say hi quick. Our gorgeous daughter us doing well, she had her weigh in this morning and had only lost 100g which is really good. Had a yucky day yst because she needed an ECG which was v stressful for both of us it is clear so we r just waiting on some more blood results. They r checking everything bcos her resting hr is a bit low for a premmie but looks like it is all okay. She is feeding and attaching but gets lazy&zones out half way through so they top her up through the tube. I hv bn getting lots of cuddles, need to hook daddy up with lots today he is being so good. Okay girls going to snatch an extra hour b4 her next feed. Belly rubs everyone. Emxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Em! So glad to heat she is doung well!!

Do you know when you'll get to take get home???

Good to hear she is feeding well also!!!

37 weeks for me today so I'm trying to coax little man out whenever he feels like it! Had loose bowels and tummy pains and he's def headbutting down below so it'S just a matter of time (hopefully not too long)!

Still haven't packed my bag yet... I WILL do it today!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yaya Em, brill news that Miss I us doing so well. Fx it's not long until you can take her home! Big hugs xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Congratulations Melameen!!

Fantastic news Em on your beautiful new baby girl. I hope that she thrives well in the Special Care Nursery and she's home with you and DH soon!

AFM - 31 weeks days, and baby is definitely moving alot now, which I love, it's so reassuring. DH is actually getting to feel him quite strongly in my tummy. Training up my replacement who is pretty green, but have 2 1/2 weeks to do it, after that who cares!

Went to the gym today with DH and watched him do his weights, while I walked slowly on the treadmill!!

Once again Em, congratulations and I hope that you and DH have him home with you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melameen - So glad things are going well for you and bubba, hopefully she will be strong enough to take home soon!

AFM - NT scan this morning! And the verdict, there is a very cute wriggler in there! Lots of bouncing around, thumb sucking, kicking, waving. 6cm long and BP 180bpm. I think I might brave a ticker now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stephsmum , congratulations on the fantastic scan results. I'm sure you can start relaxing more and enjoying the pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay stephsmum!! Congratulations!!! I loved seeing my NT scan

Maybe ur bubs is like my little man? He kept wriggling at the NT scan....at the morph scan 2 wks ago the sono was getting frustrated because he just would NOT sit still - nevermind about not co-operating! We got to see everything, just not for very long! She even got me to go to my side thinking it might make him settle.... Took quite a few Mins to even get the Heart Rate.

Now, he kicks up a storm quite regularly, at LEAST 3 times a day. Usually around 10 or 11am, anywhere between 4 and 6pm and about 10 or 11pm. Sometimes he has a session about 1pm too. Yesterday i got to feel him kick with my hand for the first time. Its so surreal!! Some are already so strong - they make me jump out of my seat!

How are all our other new mums-2-be going?? Ive lost track of who is who, and where they're at!

Mela - hope ur little Miss is doing well Cant believe she was so impatient!! I hope she comes out of SCN very soon.

As for all the others, hope ur bubbas or bumps are travelling and growing well.

I got all depressed the other day, mum mentioned to my aunt at a funderal that i was pregnant, and she sees me every few days around town... my aunt didnt believe her!!! Even said "Oh i thought she'd lost weight! Are u sure?" Normally id be estatic that someone could tell i was loosing weight, but now - the one time in my life - I want my stomach to grow so its obvious im pregnant - it wont budge!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, am still on a high Just told miss almost 4 and she told us 'that makes me happy', I almost cried. Now she keeps running into the room to pat my tummy. She understands it has to stay in my tummy to grow for a long time then we go to the hospital so the dr can get it out, or thats how she tells it

Thanks
    Reviews
    awwww how cute!!