+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    YAYYY Em!!! Fantastic news!! Just think she will stay like a tiny newborn even longer!! Hopefully she doesn't have to stay in special care too long. What a wonderful pre chrismas present xxx

Hope everybody else is travelling along well.

Afm.. 12 weeks today!!!! Yayyy feels like it took forever to get here! Nuchal scan tomorrow and hoping all is good with that!

Well i ended up telling my eldest daughter Saturday morning and she is super excited. Lucky i did because i was the talk of the xmas party that night and now all my work knows. Gotta love small minded ppl.

Will be back for personals later.. DD has her year 12 formal tonight and my hairdresser was put in hospital yesterday with her baby trying to arrive at 30 weeks! So im totally stressing and trying to find a new one!

Hope you all have a good day xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Em. What a lovely name you have chosen Hope you get to be with your little princess soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow! Congrats Em!! What a truly wonderful suprise and such a gorgeous name! Hope you and your beautiful little girl are doing well. I can't wait to see some pics!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh congratulations Em - such a beautiful name!! you are up and about soon to be with your little princess!!

I have not been in this thread for ages!! I always read along though... Sorry ladies for no posts. All going well with me, little boy is perfect at every check up so far

Tasha - how exciting to be 12 weeks
    Hope you get it all worked out for the formal, what a stress they seem to be

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    EM - WOOOHOOOO!! Congratulations hun!!! What an impatient little miss - she obviously wanted to meet you as much as you wanted to meet her!!

Hopefully she will be with you all the time very very soon!!

Take care of yourself hun! CAn not wait to see pics!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Melameen View Post
    Hi ladies. I am meant to be sleeping but keep popping in and out so thought I would let you know our beautiful daughter Isabelle Gwen was born at 12:59 this morning. Lucky they did a scan and realized she was breech so got rushed to theatre. I managed to go from nothing to full blown labour wt 2cm dialated&fully effaced cervix (no idea what that means but they said it should take ages in 1st time mums) in 40 min which was a bit ouchy. Now just need my legs to wake up so I can go be with my girl!! She weighed 2.480kg, not sure of tht in pounds, but she is in special care and not with me which breaks my heart! Okay ladies best I try sleep! Thanks for the well wishes xxxx
    OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a whirlwind!! All the best for these first few days and weeks with your little darling I'm so happy for you Em

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATS EM!!!

That is such great news. She really was in a rush I love the name.

Hope your little miss is out of special care and back with you asap.

Hope everyone else is going well and looking after those beautiful baby bumps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats em. Love the name.
    I hope your legs have woken up now and your enjoying cuddles with your daughter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em - Congratulations!!! Such a gorgeous name I hope she comes out of special care soon so that you can spend as much time as you want with her! Lucky they did the scan!! Also hope your legs wake up!

Enjoy this special time

Well super, ur next right??

Also - Tasha!! congrats on 12wks. Good luck with your scan tomorrow. Im sure u will be a bit more relaxed after it

Hi everyone else! Hope you girls that are already mums are doing well and enjoying your bubbas Also hope that they're growing well!

And for those of us still on the journey - hope it goes fast so we can meet our little ones! I cant wait to meet this little man...though im dreading his nappy change times with how much he kicks and moves around already!!! lol

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello pregnant people in the house

just had a midwife appt today and am glad to report that my blood pressure is back down where it should be. phew! Had a busy few days with DD's birthday party on saturday and then her birthday yesterday. From sunday to friday next week though I am flying solo with DF away interstate.

tasha- how was the nuchal? feeling ok still? Yay for 12 weeks milestone.

shadow- i loved that bam bam story on facebook with the person thinking that was what you were actually going to name him! very funny.

Hi new mummies- so many of you now!

Hi to everyone else out there - Addison, jaci, Ezekielsmum- hope you are all going ok.

Em- if you are reading this- I hope you're up and about and have had a chance to hold little Isabelle.

bye for now!