+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tasha - I hope all goes well tomorrow and your bleeding stops!!! You must be so anxious...have you had any more bleeding? I am sure it will all be fine though - i have everything crossed for you! Will be checking in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tasha sending you heaps of for today. I hope the receptionist managed to get you in somewhere for a scan and that your bubba was just being shy of the doppler. My little girl used to literally run and hide from it every time they put it on my belly. She still hates them now.

Sending you all the positive vibes in the world, please let us know how you go. You deserve a trouble free and healthy pregnancy.

Em

PS: Rosily, you are in my thoughts.

PPS: Hello everyone else, belly rubs to all of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck today Tasha!! Thinking of you!!! My ob didn't even try the Doppler until I was 16 weeks along because it can be difficult to find the hb so fx as melameen said- that bubs was just hiding!!

Em- how you holding up? We are getting soooo close!!!

Ff- yep 36 weeks! It's getting so exciting!! One part feels I may go a bit early but the other part is realistic saying I'll probably go late! I just want my little guy home for Xmas!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Super! Wow 36 weeks can you BELIEVE how fast time is passing these days!? I agree totally on wanting to have bubs home for Chrissy but people keep telling me they have their own agenda LOL.

I'm holding up okay, finding the last few weeks a lot harder actually, how about you? Have you found the 3rd tri as easy as the rest? I hate sounding like I am whinging but crikey I can't sleep, my pelvis feels like she is trying to break it in half already (she dropped on Tuesday, bang on 35 weeks, and since then my back/pelvis is v sore) , been having wicked Braxton Hicks that actually make me have to stand up and rock because they hurt and I am starting to lose my marbles a bit! We did our course on the weekend and it was brilliant, really informative, but yesterday afternoon I convinced myself they said if you are being still & have eaten etc and haven't felt bubs move 10 times in an hour you need to be concerned.... anyway got myself in a complete flap because bubs hadn't moved at all ended up in tears on the phone to DH he said to ring the hosp where a lovely midwife calmed me down and said it is 10 movements PER DAY!!! Now I am sure that's not what the lady at the course said but anyway she set my mind at ease and I calmed down eventually.

I think the fact things are getting so close now makes me even more protective/worried about this little darling inside of me! Plus finishing work next week has started me thinking about everything and it is really hitting home. Anyway just another loopy la la pregger moment

Is your little man still trying to break your ribs from the inside out? He's a busy little bee isn't he? Does he keep you up at night? Are you very big now, I remember you hardly showed at first but you're sure to be showing now? Still swimming? I am still walking but I am a lot slower and it can be a bit painful sometimes. Wow slow down on the 20 questions Em!

Anyhow let me get back to work, you do go a bit early in time for

Em
    xxx

Quote Originally Posted by SuPeRsTaRrR View Post
    Good luck today Tasha!! Thinking of you!!! My ob didn't even try the Doppler until I was 16 weeks along because it can be difficult to find the hb so fx as melameen said- that bubs was just hiding!!

Em- how you holding up? We are getting soooo close!!!

Ff- yep 36 weeks! It's getting so exciting!! One part feels I may go a bit early but the other part is realistic saying I'll probably go late! I just want my little guy home for Xmas!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg super and em... not long to go now!! Fingers crossed u both have ur bubbas home for Xmas... Seeing how close u guys are reminds me of how close my angels EDD is. Cant believe its come around so quick...I had a panic moment last night when i realised its LESS than 18wks and i'll have my little man home...well in time for easter .. Seems to be going so quick now!!

Tasha - hope all goes well and u get to see ur little monkey bouncing around...and that bubs was jst being shy. My little man only had the doppler on for the first time last week and absolutely hated it!! It took my OB a good 40-50 seconds to find it! And once he did, my little man moved away so he had to chase him again. Then i got kicked for the next few mins - payback i think!! Hope your receptionist can get u in!

Rosily - *big hugs* hope ur holding up as well as to be expected.

Things are taking shape at home... we have pretty much everything, and mums stroller she ordered for her arrived this morning. Shes such a proud grandparent...she put a teddy in it and was pushing it round the house...very cute to see! lol. We've got a 3 wheeler but mum has a bad back, arthritis etc and cant lift it so she got herself a lighter stroller.

Monday i should be buying my capsule (ive decided in the past week we NEED one and i cant hire the one i want..We do have reversable seats but suddenly that scares me.) Dads going to the city for an appointment, so I've offered to drive him in my car, and ill stop in at baby bunting. Hopefully ill refrain from spending TOO much!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello Everybody

Tasha good luck I hope everything turns out ok for you.

I am 30 weeks 3 days today and feeling good. I'm not working today and saw my obstetrician today and all is going well. Got to see the baby on the scan and all is looking wonderful, a good strong heartbeat.

I was worried about sex in the third trimester because of having a placenta low down but my obs said its fine. My poor DH is chewing his arm off, so he is mightily relieved today!!

Bought a lovely new swatch watch for myself today and will cook DH a lovely meal for being so helpful during the week when I get tired after work.

Hope everyone is well, and anyone starting to think about chrissy???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls..

ty all so much for the messages of support!

Well they got me in at lunchtime and when i arrived i had to wait for over an hour as they had squeezed me in. By the time i walked in to the room i just burst in to tears and was too scared to look at the big screen.. but all is well!! Bubs was so active she had trouble taking pictures. Im so relieved and hopefully can start to relax a little bit now that im so close to 12 weeks. Bubs is right on size for my dates.

I can imagine this baby being a right little terror with all the stress its caused me so far!

I have my work xmas party tomorrow night and there will be a lot of questions as to why im not drinking. My daughter will be there as she works at the company part time and i still havent told the kids so it should be fun!

Wow so many of you are getting close to meeting your gorgeous little bundles! Its so exciting! 9 months seems like such a long time!!!

I hope everybody has a lovely weekend!

Tash x

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh tasha what a relief- so so happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Tasha that is the best news!!! So happy for you you have made my morning!

Hope everyone has a good weekend. We r off to the races today for a 40th, see how long I last before I have to waddle home to my couch.

Anyone else up to anything exciting this weekend? Tash enjoy your christmas party, can u fake a glass of wine? I had the same problem the minute I stop drinking I have raised eyebrows looking at me.

Sniper - how's third tri treating you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, I really have to learn how to refresh my iPhone, missed a whole heap of posts. Tasha, it sounds like you had a rough couple of days. So glad everything is ok!!
    Hi to everyone else, hope you are all doing well!
    Afm- all seems to be going ok, touch wood. Had a scan late last week to make sure the pains I was having in my right side wasn't due to an eptopic. Looks like everything is in the right place, although too early to see HB. My uterus is all the way over to the right tho, and my ovary etc is all squished in, so maybe that's where the pain is coming from. Have my first OB appt on the 9th, so just counting down the days..
    Belly rubs to all
    x