+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg Una 5 months old.

I dont know if you class mine as a tear but I had to have an episiotomy so they cut me to get forceps in to get J out.

Trust me do whatever you can to avoid tearing or an episiotomy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh and I forgot the key ingredient for me was probably LUCK!!

Grinnyswife is offline Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosily View Post
    Hopeful I am really sorry to hear of your loss

Hi Jacki84 and Ezekielsmum welcome, congrats and best wishes for non eventful pregnancies.

I've had a really bad few days. Bleeding on and off and then I was sitting with DS when I felt this gush and I had bright red blood everywhere. It was so scary and the cramping was horrendous. I went to the DR this morning just to make sure the baby had gone and I have lost a baby but it appears I had twins in there and the other baby does have a heartbeat. Feeling mixed emotions I am so grateful that I am still pregnant but sad that I have lost one. Dr said I am at high risk to lose the other one so we will scan every few days to see what is happening.
    Hey Rosily how are you going?

im 15 weeks 2 days and, touch wood the morning sickness has left me for a day or two so im thinking its gone

Thanks
    Reviews
    glad to hear that u new girls are travelling pretty well even with a few issues

Hi una, fire, bec!!! Hope ur little bundles are treating u well.. OMG @ little Z being 5mnths old and trying solids una!! so cute!!! Thee hope ur little one is travelling well too..

Hi super, mela, sniper...and ive drawn a mental blank - hi to everyone else!!

Just dropping in... Ive nick named our little boy...... BAM BAM... After being concerned about sleep position a few weeks ago, the past few days he's started making it uncomfortable to sleep on my belly...even though it isnt showing and its still comfortable for me..... I get woken up by a contstant kick until i move...lol so his nick name is now Bam Bam.

Finally over the initial shock of "its a boy!!!" Have joked with my SIL (she said about 3wks ago he was going to be a boy) that i was having a girl till she said that, then he grew his boy bits just to spite me......lol Ultimiately he is healthy and thats my number one thing. Gender is secondary to that. Now looking foward to meeting him - when he's finished baking.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    According to the buhub calculator I am now officialy in 3rd trimester.

incredible.

[whinge]feeling it though- that's the only downside. wish I wasn't so old (39) and ahem... out of shape- i'm sure i'd be handling it better. I find it hard to get started in the mornings and the energy that DD has is insane. I'm alos a bit emotional and sometimes feel a bit green. I REALLY WANT A WEEK OR PREFERABLY A MONTH OFF[/whinge].

anyway i'll move on from that to some personals..

shadow- i hear ya on the kicking and sleeping positions, do you have a pregnancy pillor? i find them useful to prop up under the belly and so comfortable for betwen the legs.

grinny- yay for m/s being mostly over- it's such a relief!

BB, fireflies and Una- hello

Em- woah long post- good on you! very entertaining when you let loose. a whole pineapple? wow! pineapples are very nutritious. you are so so close now. it'll be such a good change for you to finish up work and have a short rest (well try to) before the big arrival. what do you have planed for that time? apart from cleaning? any books to knock off?

superstar- i think people can overthink the hospital bag- but i guess it depends on your hospital. mine supplies baby clothes and lots of other stuff like nappies etc. Mind you i'll be bringing my baby clothes in so he/she looks good in those first pictures. Shops a re also still open and also people can be sent home to get stuff, it's not like everything shuts down as soon as the baby comes.

That's as far as I can see back, hi to everyone else reading.

pssst- you out there tasha?

have a good week everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sniper- hearing you on the hospy bag! I still haven't done it!! 36 weeks on Thursday!!

I will get there but meh!! I figure if I go in to labour overnight I have everything and I have no special requests labour wise so I'm not stressed!!

I'll def be bringing in my own bubby clothes and clothes wise for me was thinking just leggings and tracky pants- anyone who will be visiting me has seen me at my worst many times! Haha I just want to be comfy! As long as I have make up etc for pics I'm not stressed!!

I don't envy you having to chase after DD though you poor thing!! My pelvic pain is worst in the morning so chasing anyone would not be happening!! But YAY for third trimester!!! So soo exciting!!!!

Shadow- the more times goes on the more and more used to and in love with your little man!! I always wanted a girl first but am just so in love with the little guy in my tummy (even if he does love sticking his bum and feet in my ribs!)

grinny- so glad to hear the ms has eased off!!! Such a relief when that happens!!

Ff, thee, una- so glad to hear your little ones are doing so well!!

Hellooooo to all the other ladies out there!!!

Had my babyshower yesterday! Was a BBQ with dp and everyone! Was such a fantastic afternoon and was genuinely overwhelmed with how many ppl showed up and the amount of presents!! Very blessed to havevso many ppl around who are excited for little mans arrival!!

So was buggered today which I spent predominantly on the couch and in bed!!

Belly rubs to everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Just wanted to come in and say Good Bye and Good Luck to you all. Thanks you for all your support unfortunately both of my babies are gone. I have had quite a severe haemorrage and have been very sick in hospital. Glad to be home but hurting beyond belief. I won't be ttc again there have been some complications so sadly my baby dreams are over.

Thanks for everything girls I wish you all the best. Take care of those precious babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big big hugs Rosily! I am so sorry to hear this news! Please take care of yourself Hun!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Rosily im so sorry to hear that. huge hugs!! Please take care of yourself...

Sniper - lol I posted on FB about his nick name being Bambam, and i got a reply from a cousin i havent seen in YEARS...

"Het cuz, if you wanna call him bam bam, go for it. After all, who gives a $%^ what you wanna call him! I would be #$*$in proud of ya for being unique, something more of this controlled world needs. If people laugh at it, it's their prob. If ya want a version of it go "bamben" Main point is, don't feel bad for being different. Xo "

Lol!!! I dont think id honestly call him that, but for now... lol he's bambam... My friend called hers "george" and she didnt even know the sex at the time!! He never kept the name after birth.

Super - Im attached already lol. I was just in so much shock... I even made the sono look again, she came back from underneath and if u've ever changed a baby boys nappy...thats the sight we got...lol no mistaking it!! I still look at the girls clothes and go "awwwwww" But im actually quite happy with the clothes we have got. But also more happy with the fact that he is healthy. Thats #1...

I guess it also lets us use the wardrobe of clothes we brought for DP's son that he never got to use...all still have their tags on them!! (Long story but basically) DPs mum had custody, told DP she wasnt coping and we were to take him. We picked him up on a friday, He had about 5 outfits thats it. So we went shopping, got him at LEAST 5 more, a pram, toys, nappies, formula etc...the Monday morning we dropped him off to childcare and she called DP and said sorry, she didnt want to lose the Family Tax Benefit payment, she was taking him back. A month or so later - she actually lost custody to DCOS.

So we're left with all these cute size 1 tigger/pooh bear clothes that have never been worn - as i was NOT sending anything to her to make her life easier after the games she played with DP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow- bambam is an awesome nickname!! Ours has been called Reggie since about 16 weeks! Long story but my dp and bestie came up with it and it's stuck! It won't be his name but everyone will call him that still which is fine! Haha easier for us so there's been no temptation to let slip his real name!! Hehe

man I just walked around the shops for 15 minutes and I'm puffed already!! Haha lucky I'm meeting my sis for lunch to rest! This is hopeless!!