+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekielsmum View Post
    Hi Girls, I need some reassurance, have been getting some pain on the right side for the last couple of days, it isn't unbearable, it is just there..it's sorta like a pinprick but worse, it comes and goes and seems to be less when I am standing...
    Could it be stretching so early on?? It seems I remember nothing from being
    UTD with DS.
    Thanks in advance
    hmmm, the only thing i can think of is the ligament pain that can happen early on- low down and to either side. it usually is associated with movement. funny little pains happen a fair bit i think- it's when they become regular or ongoing or moderate to severe in pain is when I'd go and have it checked. if it is small and infrequent then i'd just keep an eye on it. that said, obviously use your own judgement just saying what i'd do based on your description.

shadow- sorry to hear about the dramas- you dont' need that at the moment!

hi fireflies hope you are getting some sleep in.

afm- passed the GD test which is good but my BP was a bit elevated 136/80- it's usually around the 110-120/80 mark. While i have my next proper appt in 4 weeks, i have to go in 2 weeks time to have it tested again which is a bit of a bore but oh well thems the breaks. apart from that bubby measuring on dates and has fat bubba choppy cheeks. she took a picture and the baby looks a lot like DD in the face. very sweet. i booked myself in for a c-section as I am heading that way due to a number of factors- this is for Tues 8th Feb. Hopefully the BP can stay within range and I can make that date.

hope everyone is well- the newbies are reassured and happy, the 2 trimester squad are motoring along getting things done and that the 3rd trimester people are getting some rest!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure what it could be. But as it's only on the one side I would be going to get it checked out. I don't want to alarm you but it could be eptopic. Not sure but go to the hospital or doctor and get a scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies...I'm back!

Am 5 weeks today and I so hope this bubba is a sticky one. I couldn't bare 3 miscarriages in a year.

X

Grinnyswife is offline Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosily View Post
    Hopeful I am really sorry to hear of your loss

Hi Jacki84 and Ezekielsmum welcome, congrats and best wishes for non eventful pregnancies.

I've had a really bad few days. Bleeding on and off and then I was sitting with DS when I felt this gush and I had bright red blood everywhere. It was so scary and the cramping was horrendous. I went to the DR this morning just to make sure the baby had gone and I have lost a baby but it appears I had twins in there and the other baby does have a heartbeat. Feeling mixed emotions I am so grateful that I am still pregnant but sad that I have lost one. Dr said I am at high risk to lose the other one so we will scan every few days to see what is happening.
    Hey Rosily,

Just came on to see how your going, what a rough time u have had!
    if u go on misdiagnosedmiscarrige.com ( i know i seem to plug this website, but ive found it really helpful in the past) You will find quite a few stories like yours and might find comfort in knowing they have gone on to have a healthy baby. im so sorry for your loss. And have everything crossed this one will be sticky for you. The fact it has a heartbeat is really positive & increases your chances of a successful pregnancy dramatically.
    good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im back

Ezekielsmum - How far along are you? It could just be stretching or ligament pain, but if ur around 5-6 weeks and its only on one side, especially if it gets worse, id be seeing your doc asap.... hopefully its just bubs getting settled in and ur muscles adjusting.

Kazzy!!!!! Welcome back congrats on ur BFP. Hope all goes well this time and u get your healthy sticky bubs.

Sniper - great news about the GD test!! Ouch with the BP. Hope it sorts itself out for you.

Hi to everyone else!! mela, super? how u 2 going? Sorry ive forgotten other names please dont take it personally! lol

OK AFM - Today we had our morphology scan, 1st hospital appointment and 2nd OB appointment. Firstly, we have 1 healthy bubby We got to see the monkey wriggling around constantly - so much u could see that the sono was getting frustrated!! We also got to hear the heartbeat for the first time...... AND.. best of all we got to go shopping for our little......

BOY!!!!

I was so convinced i was having a girl i was stunned for about 2hrs after, even though i seen his "bits" clear as day myself, theres no argument...was a bit of a shock but we're both happy. He's very active, and is healthy... thats all that matters

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!! Sorry no personals today!

Just popping in to say that all is still well here!! 35 weeks today so not too long til we meet our little man!! Very very excited!

He's still moving lots so always very reassuring!! Had a scan a week and a half ago and he's measuring spot on for dates still so not a monster baby! haha But everything still looks good!! Though I swear he is really just all limbs! I'm constantly being poked by a foot or a knee or something sharp and pointy!!

Not engaged yet (as of Tuesday) but is definitely on his way to getting there!!

Umm... been on Maternity leave for nearly 2 weeks now and still enjoying it! Been getting my house all clean for my baby shower this weekend! Cleaning just about done though!!

Also started studying this week - doing my personal training course (starting off with theory via correspondence then doing a prac element next year) so hopefully by about April next year I'll be qualified! YAY! So lots to keep me busy before little man arrives!!

Hope everyone is taking care of their bumps and ms isn't being too much of a pain for the newbies!!!!

BELLY RUBS TO ALL!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    Thanks for all the advice. Was worried it might have been an eptopic, but pain has gone away today. Thinking it had to do with my posture at work, as today was super busy at home and have been totally fine.
    Sorry for no personals, am on my phone, does anyone else have an iPhone? Did you know bubhub has an app now

Did another hpt this morning (am 5 wks), don't know why I did it..but the test line was heaps darker than the control, so figure that has to be good. Oh and it seems the hormones/mood swings have kicked in...shed a tear during the minutes silence for remembrance day (so not me) and then have been either extra grumpy or extra happy all day!

Hope everyone is traveling well!!
    xx

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    happy friday people!

ezekielsmum- glad ot hear that the pain has gone. no iphone here, seems everyone has them these days though.

shadow- congrats on your baby boy!!!!!

superstar- 5 weeks ot go- talk about the biznez end. are you our next cab off the rank? is Em just a bit behind you?

Hi Em!

hi to everyone reading- taking DD to creche this morning will try and come home and do some work or maybe play some sly video game, we'll see. went out for indian last night- very nice but very hot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everybody, ezekielsmum so glad the pain has gone away, shadow angel congratulations on the little boy, I was like you too when we found out, we thought we were having a girl too! My girlfriend also just found out she was having a boy at 34 weeks, and is in massive shock, as she was preparing for a girl.

AFM I am now 29 weeks and feeling lots of kicks, work has found a replacement for me and I've only got six weeks left hooray! Can't wait to meet our little boy, of course I want him to wait and get fully cooked properly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ezekials mum- glad the pain has gone! I'd say it was probably a bit of stretching, a bit of your body just adjusting!!

I do remember those early moods swings! One minute i'd be laughing, then I'd be bawling then I'd be laughing at myself for crying!! Haha

as for doing another hpt- I think I did about 7 of them over time just to watch the line get darker!!

Sniper- I think I am next! Scary hey! Em is only a week behind tho so it's anybodys game!!

mmm Indian- haven't had that for AGES!! Might have to have me some HOT curry soon!!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!!!