+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome Sniper...at the moment am just taking it day by day and keeping my fingers crossed that all is ok. My Obgyn is due to ring me tommorow so I suppose we will go from there.
    Wow nearly on your third trimester, time flies huh!! Glad to hear everything is going well with you. I look forward to doing all the organizing next year..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck ezekielsmum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Hopeful I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs.

Ezekielsmum congratulations on your bfp and welcome back to the thread, I remember you from ur last preg. Sending you heaps positive healthy vibes for this little one to be a healthy stick bub.

Sorry still been AWOL, bn busy at work & at home. Finding everything a lot harder these days! Cant complain though i had it so easy early on. Still got 3 weeks left at work but came home early today cos my feet kept swelling til I was worried they might pop! Spent the afternoon lying down dozing with my feet elevated see if it helps. Have bn struggling to sleep can't get comfy and dh says I now snore and keep him awake! How embarrassing!

Sniper great to hear u are fast approaching 3rd trimester, how exciting! Good to hear you are feeling well.

Thee&Fire hope u and ur bubs are well. Shadow how are you traveling?

Sorry I hate posting on my phone I know I am bound to forget someone without meaning to. Hope u r all well, belly rubs all round and sorry to anyone I forgot it is not intentional.

Take care everyone,

Em
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to everyone

Hopeful - I am so sorry to hear about bub. Wishing you a fast recovery and that we will see you back in here when you are ready

Ezekielsmum - I am new here too. I hope this bub is a sticky one for you

AFM - I had a dating ultrasound yesterday which showed bub measuring 6 weeks, 4 days and a nice healthy heartbeat. Puts my mind to rest for a little while longer and as long as I have morning sickness I know everything is ok. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful I am really sorry to hear of your loss

Hi Jacki84 and Ezekielsmum welcome, congrats and best wishes for non eventful pregnancies.

I've had a really bad few days. Bleeding on and off and then I was sitting with DS when I felt this gush and I had bright red blood everywhere. It was so scary and the cramping was horrendous. I went to the DR this morning just to make sure the baby had gone and I have lost a baby but it appears I had twins in there and the other baby does have a heartbeat. Feeling mixed emotions I am so grateful that I am still pregnant but sad that I have lost one. Dr said I am at high risk to lose the other one so we will scan every few days to see what is happening.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rosily- god that's stressful! for your little one left in there.

jaci- yay for first good scan!!!!

Em- yay for mat leave being within sight now.

luckyme- hi!

ezekielsmum- yeah day by day is all one can do especially at the early stage. did your ob ring?

afm- got an ob appt tommorrow. did the diabetes challenge thing this morning, glad to have that out of the way- hopefully get a good result, didnt have a problem last time. am currently playing callof duty black ops- came out today, DD is asleep right now but off to childcare this arvo

=HOO-FREAKIN-RAY!

to everyone out there reading

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Good luck ezekielsmum
    Thanks luckyme1

Quote Originally Posted by Melameen View Post
    Hi girls,

Hopeful I am so very sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs.

Ezekielsmum congratulations on your bfp and welcome back to the thread, I remember you from ur last preg. Sending you heaps positive healthy vibes for this little one to be a healthy stick bub.

Sorry still been AWOL, bn busy at work & at home. Finding everything a lot harder these days! Cant complain though i had it so easy early on. Still got 3 weeks left at work but came home early today cos my feet kept swelling til I was worried they might pop! Spent the afternoon lying down dozing with my feet elevated see if it helps. Have bn struggling to sleep can't get comfy and dh says I now snore and keep him awake! How embarrassing!

Sniper great to hear u are fast approaching 3rd trimester, how exciting! Good to hear you are feeling well.

Thee&Fire hope u and ur bubs are well. Shadow how are you traveling?

Sorry I hate posting on my phone I know I am bound to forget someone without meaning to. Hope u r all well, belly rubs all round and sorry to anyone I forgot it is not intentional.

Take care everyone,

Em
    Xxx
    Hi Em,
    Wow, it doesnt sound like you have long to go..you must be getting so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaci84 View Post
    Hi to everyone

Hopeful - I am so sorry to hear about bub. Wishing you a fast recovery and that we will see you back in here when you are ready

Ezekielsmum - I am new here too. I hope this bub is a sticky one for you

AFM - I had a dating ultrasound yesterday which showed bub measuring 6 weeks, 4 days and a nice healthy heartbeat. Puts my mind to rest for a little while longer and as long as I have morning sickness I know everything is ok. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
    Hi Jaci84,
    Must have been lovely to hear the heartbeat. I agree with your MS analysis, I felt better when I had that with DS. It makes everything seem real.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosily View Post
    Hopeful I am really sorry to hear of your loss

Hi Jacki84 and Ezekielsmum welcome, congrats and best wishes for non eventful pregnancies.

I've had a really bad few days. Bleeding on and off and then I was sitting with DS when I felt this gush and I had bright red blood everywhere. It was so scary and the cramping was horrendous. I went to the DR this morning just to make sure the baby had gone and I have lost a baby but it appears I had twins in there and the other baby does have a heartbeat. Feeling mixed emotions I am so grateful that I am still pregnant but sad that I have lost one. Dr said I am at high risk to lose the other one so we will scan every few days to see what is happening.
    Thanks for the welcome Rosily.
    Am so sorry for your loss. Hope everything stays nice and sticky for your little one left.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper wolf View Post
    Rosily- god that's stressful! for your little one left in there.

jaci- yay for first good scan!!!!

Em- yay for mat leave being within sight now.

luckyme- hi!

ezekielsmum- yeah day by day is all one can do especially at the early stage. did your ob ring?

afm- got an ob appt tommorrow. did the diabetes challenge thing this morning, glad to have that out of the way- hopefully get a good result, didnt have a problem last time. am currently playing callof duty black ops- came out today, DD is asleep right now but off to childcare this arvo

=HOO-FREAKIN-RAY!

to everyone out there reading
    Hah, ha sniper..I hated doing the diabetes thing with DS. Mostly cause i didnt like the taste of the drink... sounds like you are going well

AFM: Spoke to my OB on Monday, she doesnt seem too concerned about things really...I actually think she is expecting me to have a m/c.
    She told me my hcg results though, so at 4 weeks they were 39 and 48 hours later they were 133. I know the levels arent that high, but i figure it is good that they are more than doubling.
    DH and I are going away this weekend for our first wedding anniversary, so am hoping everything is ok, as dont want to sit in a hospital interstate so I can get an anti D injection.
    Am getting more bloods done next wednesday to check HCG levels, plus she wants to confirm my blood type, and also check my antibodies (for what i am not sure)...
    So at the moment am just trying to take it easy..am definitely already feeling the tiredness, and the need to go to the bathroom more, and I dont know if it is my imagination but I am already bloating around my belly a bit..
    Oh i had forgotten all these things, but so happy to be experiencing them all again..

Hugs
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok well im back!! After being AWOL for a couple days (Interesting issues at home) I was worried that bubs hadnt moved for a while, AND id had an immense amount of stress - but got some reassuring kicks at a very convenient time!!

I finally have my scan tomorrow hoping to find out what bubs is!! Leaning towards girl.

Not sure where everyones at.... Sorry to hear of the losses

But glad to hear that those who've had US have also seen some strong healthy heartbeats

Welcome to the newbies!! And i hope everyone else is doing well...

Sorry for the lack of personals... so much to keep on top of and respond too. Plus ive sorta had no net for a couple of days.... Long drama-filled story that i wont bore everyone with

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, I need some reassurance, have been getting some pain on the right side for the last couple of days, it isn't unbearable, it is just there..it's sorta like a pinprick but worse, it comes and goes and seems to be less when I am standing...
    Could it be stretching so early on?? It seems I remember nothing from being
    UTD with DS.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by My Three Sons; 10-11-2010 at 12:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure what it could be. But as it's only on the one side I would be going to get it checked out. I don't want to alarm you but it could be eptopic. Not sure but go to the hospital or doctor and get a scan.