+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all

Thanks for the kind words, so far so good, bleeding has stopped. havent made it to the dr yet but keeping positive. Been sick with the flu for a week and a half, the goobers are going now, thank goodness

Dont have time for personals sorry, popped on while cooking dinner, will catch up when I can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey girls,

I haven't posted for a few weeks as i really didnt think i would be here. Have been keeping an eye on the thread and thought i would pop on to give some hope to those of you that are bleeding..

I started lightly bleeding 3 weeks ago at 6 weeks. Was brown blood (sorry if tmi) and i thought for sure something was wrong. Went to the hospital where they done a scan and saw a heartbeat. The bleeding continued and at 7 weeks i had another scan where they found i had a subchorionic haematoma or in simple terms a blood clot under where the baby was. My gyno didnt like my chances and said the risk of miscarriage was much higher.

Last Tuesday i was at work and started gushing bright red blood and passed a huge clot. I went to the hospital an absoloute mess and thought for sure i had lost the baby. A scan the next day revealed a heartbeat once again. The bleeding then slowed down to spotting again until a few days ago.

I had another scan today at 9w1D and saw the most beautiful baby with little arms and legs forming.. yayyyyyy and they could no longer see the clot and think its what i passed and it has now healed!

Im still petrified something will go wrong but fingers crossed it won't. The past few weeks have been so stressful and i hope for those of you that have been bleeding that it settles and you go on to have a perfect baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Tasha. Sounds similar to what I went thru in my pregnancy but mine started at 9weeks and stopped at 18weeks. I had a low lying placenta that was sitting over my cervix. If I did to much or stressful it made it worse.
    Glad everything is ok now. Try not to stress to much if you spot a bit more. Mine did even after my placenta moved (even though it's different to what you have).

Stephsmum hope you get to go to the doctors soon. Good to gear the bleeding has stopped.

AFM been a slack day here. Feeling tired cause I had an hour nap earlier. I also have a headache, took panadol but it hasn't helped. DS has been really good today. He has eaten, slept and had awake time. I hope he sleeps tonight after being so good today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Just hopping on for a minute, sorry I have been MIA for so long.

Just wanted to send lots of hugs and positive vibes to the girls having a hard time with bleeding etc, hope that you get good news soon. I have only flicked through the thread real quick lately and know a few are having issues

Sorry I don't have time to read properly or do personals, belly rubs to the rest of you! Hope you are all going well!

Hopefully when the woman I am filling in for is back from annual leave next Monday I will have a bit more time to myself, as it is I am exhuasted and work is really getting to me. Not sure what they will do in two weeks time when I am gone and they have to sort their own cr@p out, but in the meantime they are all pretty happy to just expect me to fill the gap. Doesn't help that I am huge/heavy and generally tired on top of it all!

Anyhow off I go....

Em
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls I hope you don't mind me crashing your thread but I need to talk to girls who have experienced the same heartache as me...

I have 2 very active Boys who i had relatively easy pregnancies with..I had a miscarriage in between the boys..Dh and I have been ttc #3 since July of last year.. We have had 3 miscarriages since..after tests they discovered I have a slight blood clotting disorder so have to take cartia (baby aspirin) and extra folic acid.. Which brings me here.....

I'm currently 4weeks and 6days. And last night had some pink spotting..only when I wiped and only once..today I have had brown spotting but only when I wipe and no discharge...I had 2 Hcg tests this week...monday was 150 and Wednesday was 322..so my numbers look good but I'm still pretty scared that this one is going to end badly too....I am going to dr to have another Hcg done tomorrow morning....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefulmum - Sorry to hear you are bleeding I have been experiencing the same thing and it is very scary. If you read thru the thread there are quiet a few ladies that have had some bleeding and not miscarried so don't lose hope.
    I had testing by my Ob that revealed that I have an auto-immune issue that makes my blood clot which sounds similar to yourself. I also have some other medical problems with bleeding so this time around I am not on the aspirin.
    The fact your hcg is increasing sounds promising. I have bleed on and off since I got my bfp now 6 weeks 5 days but mainly pink and brownish which my Ob said is not as concerning as bright red blood and could just be the baby getting in to the lining more.
    Sorry I am probably not that much help but I know how scary this whole pregnancy thing can be. Hopefully this baby will stick for you having miscarried 3 times must have been heartbreaking for you Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome hopeful! Congrats on this pregnancy!!! Sorry to hear about your losses and that u find yourself here. Ur HCG is going up so thats a positive sign...Alot of the girls in here have positive stories about bleeding during pregnancy and its a wonderful group of girlies.

Tasha - yay for still positive results through a very scary time! Hope the rest of ur pregnancy goes well.

Stephs - Yay that its stopped! Hope all is well when u do get back to the doctors.

To the others with bleeding - hang in there. I have my fingers crossed for u!

Mela - hope she comes back. Wow 2 weeks left bet u cant wait!! Bring on MAternity Leave!!

Thee and fire - how are those beautiful bundles of joy going??

Super - how is the maternity leave going?? Hope ur enjoying yourself and resting up!

Hi to everyone else - i cant see back that far to do personals but hope ur all travelling well!!!

AFM - 20wks tomorrow! OMG I cant believe it!!! Im actually almost teary, i just said to mum "Todays a momentus day" and she thought i was being sarcastic....lol I then followed it up with "Its the Last day of the First Half of my pregnancy!!" To that she grinned and done a little dance (very cute lol)

Just wondering to the girls further along - When did u start showing?? This is #1 for me, and as i said, im 20wks tomorrow.... I had a lady tell me today when buying a stock of nappies that i dont even look pregnant when I mentioned i was almost 20wks!! My belly is definately hard when i touch it (instead of squishy - lol) but it doesnt look like theres a baby in there Last week i wore a normal pair of 3/4 cargos with a zip and button... They were done up all day and i was still comfortable.

Other than that, all good here Hanging out so bad for my scan next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Welcome hopeful! Congrats on this pregnancy!!! Sorry to hear about your losses and that u find yourself here. Ur HCG is going up so thats a positive sign...Alot of the girls in here have positive stories about bleeding during pregnancy and its a wonderful group of girlies.

Tasha - yay for still positive results through a very scary time! Hope the rest of ur pregnancy goes well.

Stephs - Yay that its stopped! Hope all is well when u do get back to the doctors.

To the others with bleeding - hang in there. I have my fingers crossed for u!

Mela - hope she comes back. Wow 2 weeks left bet u cant wait!! Bring on MAternity Leave!!

Thee and fire - how are those beautiful bundles of joy going??

Super - how is the maternity leave going?? Hope ur enjoying yourself and resting up!

Hi to everyone else - i cant see back that far to do personals but hope ur all travelling well!!!

AFM - 20wks tomorrow! OMG I cant believe it!!! Im actually almost teary, i just said to mum "Todays a momentus day" and she thought i was being sarcastic....lol I then followed it up with "Its the Last day of the First Half of my pregnancy!!" To that she grinned and done a little dance (very cute lol)

Just wondering to the girls further along - When did u start showing?? This is #1 for me, and as i said, im 20wks tomorrow.... I had a lady tell me today when buying a stock of nappies that i dont even look pregnant when I mentioned i was almost 20wks!! My belly is definately hard when i touch it (instead of squishy - lol) but it doesnt look like theres a baby in there Last week i wore a normal pair of 3/4 cargos with a zip and button... They were done up all day and i was still comfortable.

Other than that, all good here Hanging out so bad for my scan next week
    Hi ladies- just jumping in quickly!!

Re: showing- prob not til i was maybe 26+ weeks along! I looked a bit thicker but not utd! Even then it's only been since about 31+ that I look visibly preggas and only got my first comments from strangers like 2 weeks ago (I'm 34 weeks now)! Ppl still freak out when I say I've only got 6 weeks left coz I'm not very big- but bub is measuring right on time!!

Mat leave is going well- just cleaning and sleeping. Trying to walk everyday aswell to keep active!! It's nice to know I have a lot of time off but I need the house clean by next weekend for my babyshower!!

Sorry it's not a super personals MSG will jump back in later- just getting up to head off for my walk!!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    go superstar! walking- good effort.

to the babies of those with bleeding- behave yourselves!!!

tasha- glad to hear it all seems to be ok now for you to get through the next few weeks ok.

shadow- as this is my 2nd baby I have showed a lot earlier- probably around 15/16 weeks there was a noticeable hard bump in my abdomen- that said I carry a bit of weight as well so it wasnt a perfect bump but it was obviosu to me and a few others. feeling quite big now at almost 26 weeks.

Em- hang in there- not long until mat leave!!! wow getting to the biznez end now!

hi to new mummies!

and Hi to newbies in the thread- may this thread be very lucky for you- it has to most of us

afm- i'm 26 weeks tomorrow- that's 1 week off 3rd trimester!!!

incredible isn't it?

had a this morning and feeling quite tired. no idea how i will get through being this tired this early. quite emotional too and annoyed at times. poor DF gets zero holidays over xmas apart from the public holidays and time between xmas and new year as he is saving them for feb when the baby comes. anyway in that he has to move his office out of a big room (he has loads of stuff) pull up carpet and paint a new room then move DD in there- all in that xmas period. in this period i will be taking DD out as much as possible - so no one will get much of a break at all before the baby comes. at least come jan I wont be working from home and can have a coupla days off when DD goes to childcare- which is good becuase I am expecting a video game for xmas and wish to go in hard at that in jan.

ok enough waffle- have a good weekend peoples.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi shadow congrats on 20 weeks, I'm 28 weeks and definitely showing and have done since the 2nd trimester. Although I was 9 kg's overweight when it started. Having a day off today finally. Had my last exam yesterday, hooray. Spoke to my mum today and she ends up making me more stressed and upset. My sister is sick at mo with a mental illness and she has three kids which she is really struggling with. But she can be really anxious and a worrier herself and tells me all the things I shouldn't do like have a lavender bubble bath, or a bath with herbs in it, or buy a changing table as they are dangerous, but then when I tell her of all the things that I've got to get done before the baby comes like get the room ready and buy the baby stuff she says don't worry about it.. My dh reckons mum can't think about it says that's why she says don't worry. Then she tells me about her good friends daughter who is due in December and it's her second. I didn't even know she had one. I got upset about that as she's probably 4 years younger than me and is already on number two! I hate the fact that I'm 38 and this is my first after two miscarriages and a divorce. I wish I wore younger and I think maybe I wouldn't have had two miscarriages. But it wasn't my fault my first husband dragged out having kids until finally when I put my foot down at 34 he said no! Luckily for me though I met matt and he is a much better husband, loves me lots and I have a healthy boy kicking in my stomach!