+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 100 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girlies, just a quick update from me as im SO over the moon i Have to share!! (Sorry for those from my due in thread - ull be hearing it twice lol)

I ended up being late for work today.... I was relaxing in the recliner, about to get up and take over at work from mum when (and yes im absolutely positive of this!!!) I felt bubs not only moving, but also 2 small 'thuds' which im guessing were kicks. It went on for about 30mins, I didnt dare move and just enjoyed every min of it...since ive been second guessing the feelings the last couple of weeks...its good to know it was exactally that! Its also helped calm me and make me more relaxed about waiting for my scan on the 10th.

Just a quick question, would anyone have info about Tummy Sleepers during pregnancy?
    I always sleep on my stomach, and have heard its ok....until ur uncomfortable. Ive read that left side is best, right is ok and Back is advised against. But theres not much out there about Tummy Sleeping. At the moment, i still dont have a bump or anything, so i figure it should be ok? Ill be asking my OB when i see him, but thought someone else might know ...for in the meantime.

Grinnyswife is offline Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yayyyy how many weeks r you?

I'm 13, felt my first little pops yesterday

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was one who bleed bright red and lots of it and a few clots from 9weeks till 18weeks. I found out at 9 weeks it was from the end of the placenta a tiny 1cm clot causing the blood.
    It wasn't till almost 15weeks that I had a big scan done and it was found I had a low lying placenta and it was sitting over the opening of my cervix.
    Anyway bleeding stopped at 18weeks and my placenta moved and I am now holding my 11day old in my arms.

Also I am a tummy sleeper and found sleeping on my side the easiest. I mainly slept on my right cause on my left it faced into the middle of the bed into DF and I couldn't sleep like that.
    Try sleeping on your side if you can. Don't know if it's good or bad to sleep on your tummy??

Thanks
    Reviews
    After the high of the scan yesterday we are having a scare today, went to the toilet and was bleeding, first time was pink, second time i went and wiped it was dark red, now seems to be slowing and back to pink spotting. Not sure what to do, am taking it easy for now but I think if it picks up again we will be heading over to the hospital. Am wondering of its breakthrough bleeding as I am 8 weeks today and have heard sometimes women bleed when their period would be due?

Grinnyswife is offline Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stephsmum View Post
    After the high of the scan yesterday we are having a scare today, went to the toilet and was bleeding, first time was pink, second time i went and wiped it was dark red, now seems to be slowing and back to pink spotting. Not sure what to do, am taking it easy for now but I think if it picks up again we will be heading over to the hospital. Am wondering of its breakthrough bleeding as I am 8 weeks today and have heard sometimes women bleed when their period would be due?
    Oh Hun sorry u have to go through this I know it's scary.
    I had some bleeding from 51/2 weeks till about 91/2 weeks.
    Just keep an eye on it. Unfortunatly that's really all u can do & it totally sucks! Have another scan in a few days. All the best Hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs.

Sorry to read you started spotting/bleeding. Book a scan for Monday and I'm sure everything is fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    EEK. Stephsmum i hope its ok. Bleeding is so scary Fingers crossed for u. Im sure someone else in here mentioned they were bleeding too? are they ok?? Rosily i think. Hun, how r u going?? Hope ur doing ok.

Im 19wks atm, its #1 for me. Ive thought since around 10days or so ago ive felt bubs occasionally, but then have thought "maybe not" afterwards, not knowing what to be looking out for. But im positive it was bubs today And its amazing... since that thud this afternoon, and the bubbly feeling, i keep getting little tickles on and off - even while i was moving around at work tonight!! All baby (aka not wind) lol. So exciting!

Thee and fire - how are ur lil ones doing??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies!! Sorry to hear so much has been happening in here!! I'll try to remember what I can:

Rosily - Hugs hun! I really hope everything is ok and the bleeding is just a bit of excess blood!!

Shaz - what a horrible person!! unfortunately there isn't much you can do! What a horrible person on the phone though! Maybe just go to the ED anyway and even if it means exaggerating your circumstances you might get a scan? I know it's 'cheating' in a way but at least it'll make you feel better - or maybe call again and hopefully get someone with more compassion!!

shadow - YAY for feeling real kicks!! It such an amazing feeling those first few kicks! I mean it's all amazing but when you can be certain its awesome! I remember feeling 'movement' from like 15 weeks but no real kicks til 18 weeks but dp didn't feel feel it til like 22 weeks! Now at any given time I can see where he is or just a poke and I can feel where he is!! It does get a lot more reassuring!!

Em - hope you are travelling well!! How much longer of work for you? Can you believe it's almost November and we can almost say we are due next month!! EEEEPPP!!1

FF - How is the little one going?? Hope everything at home is going well and you are recovering nicely!!

Lucky & Sniper - how are you both travelling??

Grinny and Lealove I hope you are both going ok!!!!!

IF I've forgotten anyone then big to you!!!

I'm travelling ok! Getting back to being super duper tired but having finished work yesterday I'll have plenty of time to rest between now and whenever little man decides to arrive!!

MAnaged some exercise this week - still swimming - though noticed A BIG difference in fitness! haha But will keep going as long as I can, it's really helping with the pelvic/groin issues!! Also managed a 4km walk today (though he had turned into a medicine ball by the end of it I swear!!) But i'm feeling good and can not believe I'm counting down so soon and my ticker says less than 7 weeks!!!

Belly rubs to everyone!!!! Bed time for me!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

My Little man is going really well. He is a really good baby. Eats sleeps poops plays and is a very happy baby.
    Sleep is going really well. We generally get 2 x 4 hour blocks of sleep or 3 hours and a 4 hour block.
    He is breastfeeding really well and I'm so glad I stuck it out thru the sore nipples and one day of fussy feeding.
    I will post a picture this week when I get a chance to go onto the laptop instead of posting on my iPhone.

Belly rubs to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies Wondering if it's ok to join you here?

I've just come from the TTC after miscarriage thread after having a missed miscarriage at 15 weeks (bub had died at 9 weeks) I've just found out I'm about 6 weeks pregnant and this pregnancy is going a lot differently to the first. I've got a positive HPT 3 weeks earlier this time so I'm holding onto that as a good sign. I have booked my first appointment in with the doctor on Wednesday and I am pretty scared to think that the same thing will happen again. The thought of not knowing I had lost bub for 6 weeks hurts so much. I even had an antenatal appointment at 12 weeks which didn't suggest anything abnormal even though a heartbeat couldn't be found. I just know that I'm going to be second guessing every doctor that tells me that everything is fine! I want this baby more than anything but it just sucks that I won't be able to enjoy this pregnancy until I'm past that half way mark.

Looking forward to getting to know you all