+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 100 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I cant believe how fast its gone!!! Ive got a pregnancy app on my computer (Sits in windows sidebar) Shows a 3d pic of the baby, updates every week with what week you're in, and also how many months or days u have to go. Ive got it set to days. I can remember it being like "220days till due date" not that long ago!! Its sitting at 153 now SO amazing!!

Feels like just yesterday I got that BFP, and was making appointments like mad, now ive only got 2.5wks till next obs app, first hospy app and morph scan!! :O So hanging out for that...big day though!! Leaving home at 7.30am to be in A&E to fill out papers, then up to the ward BY 9am. Scan at 10.30, Obs at 2. Whew.

LOL @ hospy bag comment... Strangely enough i just brought myself a bag that im taking It was on sale, and after my freakout the other week with the dream about the bag, i figured id get one lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yep shadow I've no idea what bag I'll use as I don't have a good size one... I'm sure dp has something I can dig out! I just can't be bothered! Haha

but yeah I remember when my countdown was almost at 100 now Im hovering around 50! It's simply insane!

Sooo exciting about the morph scan! I found I really really relaxed into the pregnancy after that! Think it was coz I was able to believe we'd made it and I was feeling regular movements!!!

Grinnyswife is offline Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I made it to 12 weeks! When do u think I'll stop checking for blood every time I wipe!!!!?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thee Congrats. Our babies share an awesome birth date.

Thanks for all the Congrats. Still a bit sore I have one swollen spot down below. It's more on the inner lower butt area. Hard to explain. Hoping it's swelling and not hemaroids

Thanks
    Reviews
    ouch fire!! Hope it heals and isnt too painful

Grinnys - congrats on 12wks!!! Umm...honestly i cant answer that, but i wish i knew the answer. Im still a toilet paper nazi myself!

Im hoping i settle down after the morph scan and relax a little, although knowing me i probably wont relax until i have my baby safely in my arms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grinnyswifr- at 32 weeks I still have a peek at the toilet paper! I think it is ingrained in us- in saying that though I think after my nt scan I started to stop 'expecting' to see something on the toilet paper!!

Fireflies- sorry to hear you are still sore!! Hopefully it is just swelling and you'll start to feel better soon!!

Thee & FF I hope your little bubbas are treating you well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflies4 View Post
    Thanks for all the Congrats. Still a bit sore I have one swollen spot down below. It's more on the inner lower butt area. Hard to explain. Hoping it's swelling and not hemaroids
    I had swelling AND hemorrhoids - I reckon that was worse than the labour itself!! It all heals well in time. Take it easy and enjoy your bubs

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello everyone!

Hi

I'm 26 weeks and 5 days. Went to baby kingdom today with DH to check out buggies and stuff and some of them are on clearance for half price but you can't put them on layby. The shop assistant said they always have stuff on sale, so I'm going to wait till the first week of Jan to buy them (36 weeks) to buy them, as we can save up to 50%. I don't want stuff sitting around the house for the next 10 weeks either, as we only have a unit and there's not that much room, plus we've still got the baby room to finish, I'm very nicely nagging hubby to get all the room finished. He is so slow but precise, but I can't complain as he is the best husband ever and so supportive.

Just reading the posts made me feel like I wasn't the only one who still gets scared feelings something will go wrong and checks the toilet paper. And even though I feel kicks, and have passed the viable date I still get scared, also scared about the labour. But we can't wait to meet our little boy, but can wait, if you get my drift ,until he's fully baked!

My obs wants me to do a daily drill now too, he said if I don't feel a kick by 12 noon then to have some sugar and if I still don't get a kick by 1pm to call him. It's great to know that he's looking out for me, and says for me to call him with any worries. He's fantastic, he took a call this week when I had a bit of diarrhea, expensive but well worth the money!

DH laughed when the obs told me to do the drill cos he said, you will worry about this won't you! But luckily for me bubs has kicked pretty regularly every morning, even while lying in bed first thing.

Long post and hello to everyone out there and congratulations to all those new mums out there. Finally the 9 months of waiting and worrying have all been worth it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Midwife came and saw me today and it's just a bit of swelling. Thank goodness.
    Now to work on toning all those muscles back up down there.

Still trying to get into a routine. Getting there but dd is back from her dad so shall be interesting.

Grinnyswife is offline Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad I'm not the only one! I'm so bad, I can't not look! Can't wait till u have this bubba in my arms but then there's a whole new set of worries lol..