+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quickie as i sit here holding my baby girl. Caitlyn Rose arrived wednesday 20-10-2010 at 9:35pm. Weighing 8pd7oz, 53cm long. After 4 attempts at induction using gel, it was decided that c section was the best option. Will update more once i'm home on sunday. Love to all! Look after yourselves and your bumps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG OMG OMG YAYYYYY THEE!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'll bet youre relieved now.

wow both u and fire had bubs on the same day!!

AFM - got a freaking cold/flu thing thats had me down and out for 2 days so far and no signs of leaving. I got VERY little sleep last night because i kept waking up with a wet pillow from my nose (Sorry TMI)

Otherwise alls good

Wow...still cant believe 2 of our girls have had their bubbas!! and on the same day...

SO whos the next cab off the rank??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Thee!!! So good to hear welcome to the world Caitlyn! Take care of yourself, look fwd to seeing pics whenever you have time.

Fireflies, hope you,DH & ur little man are doing well

Grinnyswife, not sure if I welcomed you to the thread, if not welcome & all the best for a healthy pg.

Shadow I am pretty sure Superstarr is next cab off the rank, and then ME!!! Omg haha exciting but scary thinking that way

Afm, dh is out for a swanky work dinner so I have mopped the house and am now on the couch relaxing b4 bed. Back is a bit achy after mopping but I also tried to move a box wt my foot this afternoon which twinged my pelvis a bit, they aren't kidding about hormones relaxing everything! Oh well bed soon. Got midwife apt tmrw then hoping to go to the baby expo after. So busy day tmrw!

Okay everyone have a great weekend! Take care of your bumps. Congrats again Thee soooooo happy for you!!

Em
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations thee!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ANOTHER ONE!!

congratulations thee- and welcome to Caitlyn Rose.

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Guess what? I'm 24 weeks today!!!! wow it's weird to think in a few short weeks i will be in the 3rd trimester!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoo hooo!!!! Go Sniper you'll be holding your bub and DD will be a big sister before you know it!

Quote Originally Posted by sniper wolf View Post
    Guess what? I'm 24 weeks today!!!! wow it's weird to think in a few short weeks i will be in the 3rd trimester!

Thanks
    Reviews
    EEEKKK!!! WTG Sniper!!! Im sorta the same, in 2 weeks ill be half way!! Its soooooo exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Thee, you must be so happy and relieved Enjoy your beautiful baby girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy tolido you're right- out of the regulars in this thread I am next! How did that happen!!! Haha

yaaayyyy thee!!! So so happy for you and your precious girl!! She was obviously very comfy in there bur glad she has arrived safely at last!!!

sniper and shadow- IRS so weird and wonderful when you hit certain milestones!! Can't believe how fast it's going!!

Afm- I'm still just cruising along- 4 more work days (hve Wednesdays off) so fairly excited that I'll be finishing up soon!!

Bubs is all elbows/knees/feet/fists these days! Everything that juts out is pointy!! Haha he's moving constantly!!! Loving it though!!

Next scan on the 1st November for growth check and then we just wait!! Pretty organised though.. Just gotta do the hospital bags!!