Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How'd did your dinner go @Mum2EandR

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no Becca, you poor thing. Thinking of you xxxx

Fiery - dinner went well! DS had one bout of the runs while we were there and I totally freaked out but my friend calmed me down and he was fine after that. Funnily enough the night did end in vomit though......... But it was me......... From drinking 2 bottles of wine myself......... Wasn't bad though, I don't stress about alcohol vomits (probably because I'm drunk )

I hope you'll be fine Fiery, just think, you escaped catching it when you were looking after your DD and getting up close and personal with her, so you will be fine as your brother lives in another house

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Im so glad this thread popped up again feeling more normal now. I hurt my back last night and ended up in emergency this morning. There was a girl laying there with a bin ready to spew. I sat closest to the door so I could escape if she started. My back was killing me though so I knew I would just have to suck it up and hear her vomit, it really freaked me out. It takes a lot for me to go to emergency because there is almost always a spewer in there I wish I could just sit there and be ok with it..instead I freaked myself out with worry. Luckily I got called in straight away.

The nurse took my blood pressure 3 times because it was through the roof and she wanted to make sure it was right. I told her I have a vomit phobia and she was really kind about it and said that would explain the blood pressure. Once I was out the back all I could selfishly think was please don't put me in a bay next to a vomitter. Luckily I got a bed in the corner and there was nobody being sick.

Gah I just wish I could be normal about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have this fear. And I'm feeling crap tonight. I wish I didn't feel like this.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's normal to not want to vomit. It really is so bad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Some people are really not phased by it?!? I dread it so much. It's rather embarrassing how obsessive I am over it and not wanting to get sick 😐

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    I have this fear. And I'm feeling crap tonight. I wish I didn't feel like this.

I was so sick last night too I was so close to vomiting but managed not to. I hope you are feeling better

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by catbox View Post
    I think it's normal to not want to vomit. It really is so bad
    Yeah I dont think anybody wants to actually vomit. This phobia is more to do with severe anxiety towards it. People like my sister can go vomit then come back out as normal....if that were me I would be a total wreck. There's a lot more to it than not liking it. I know for me having this phobia means that even the site of somebody who looks like they are going to vomit sends me into a nervous, panicked and shaking state. I feel sick to my stomach if somebody looks like they may vomit and I have a massive freak out if they do actually vomit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

LlamaMa  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Looks like DD has gastro and DH is overseas. I am a mess, have been crying all day. Am not strong enough for a gastro outbreak in my house right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks purplelily.

Mothers milk... you poor thing. Have you got someone who can help you?

Yeah. .. not liking v... And being afraid of it are 2 different things. I've actually avoided this thread because even reading about it makes me anxious.