+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I may of spoke too soon. DD had a huge poosplosion right before bed and then was hungry so I gave her 2 goghurts, but I've just woke up to her after she's vomited. She's gone back to sleep and I've changed her sheets etc but I'm having a slight freak out now. I am NOT going to get sick!! I would love to blame teething for her being off, and would be great if I was right, but chances are it's not and if it is, it's really bad timing!! Damn bugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ohhhhhhh nooooooooooo 😩😩😩😩😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Ohhhhhhh nooooooooooo 😩😩😩😩😩
    I know can't see myself getting much sleep tonight. She's sleeping on towels and I've got a container if she wakes up again. I hate that I have to do this on my own, but perhaps it may help my fear. I'm not tooooooo bad dealing with it for her (still rather not and my heart starts pounding if she stirs) but if it's me I just want to cry and curl up in a ball and get swallowed by the ground.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You poor thing, it would be awful having to deal with this at night on your own 😓 not to mention petrified yourself with getting sick too... I hope you can get through the rest of to ought ok and DD settles soon too xx huge hugs!!!!!!!! Xxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    It always appear worse when you have to deal with it during the night hey. I'm going to do some googling on 2 year old molars and see if I can find out if I can blame it on that. If she doesn't spew anymore in the night I should be safe to say it's not the bug coz it's a 12 hour one with constant spewing. It was 2 almost 3 hours between her poosplosion and vomit, and now an hour since she last vomited.
    So glad that tonight she wasn't in my bed. Ew!

ETA: she only spewed the once and has woken up fine and drank some milk. So it's not the bug but quite possibly her teeth giving her grief.
    Last edited by Fiery; 08-10-2013 at 08:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad I found this thread. I feel a little less alone now. I have had treatment for a fear of vomitting about 6 years ago but I still HATE it. The fear of the unknown and the waiting for it to happen just sends me into a tailspin.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Could have been a milder version of Fiery? A couple times DD has been exposed to a stomach bug (going through school usually) and she will be off for a day and spew once or twice whereas the other kids get much sicker - I assume it is her catching the bug but getting a milder dose. Either way thank goodness she is okay and well done for coping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Glad she's perked up Fiery. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phew Fiery! I agree with MM- my daughter has a couple of times caught a milder version of a bug where she's only had one or two spews!

Thanks
    Reviews
    *sigh*. Well it's midnight and I've just been up for an hour with a vomiting DD. It's been 12 hours since she had her first spew yesterday morning (12:30am) so it's really odd that she's been fine in the day but wakes up sick. She's had a few good handfuls of vomiting now. I'm not handling it too bad prob coz she's so calm and cool about it, however I had to get mum up so I could change sheets etc which made it a bit better. She is the most perfect patient. After she's sick she says thank you mummy. I feel so awful for her not being able to do a thing. So it's going to be a looong night coz I'll be watching her so I can get the container to her quick enough to catch it all. She's had 3 change of PJs already. Please send your get well vibes my way.

ETA: it's now 2:44am and I'm yet to get any sleep. I'm sooo tired but need to make sure she's not going to spew everywhere. She hates me holding the container for her and pushes it away everytime I get close. She's only vomiting up a few teaspoons at a time so just lots of dry wretching. It's almost been 4 hours now so hopefully she's slowing up. I am glad I live with my mum so I can hopefully get some rest tomorrow.
    Everytime I hear her stir my heart starts racing a milling miles an hour.
    Last edited by Fiery; 09-10-2013 at 01:48.