+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    after we pay our mortgage we have roughly between $ 700-$1000 left over per week depending on dps work wiht overtime bonuses etc and depending if i had worked the 1 day a week i sometimes do if im up to it we are very lucky though as although we do have a mortgage we did not have to borrow a big deal of money with our gifted deposit so techniccly our mortgage payments are way less then rent in our area but i could say now if we were to have a small deposit mortgage and a big homeloan we probaly would not mange very well at all i dont know how some ppl do ti but i guess you learn to survive if there is no other option

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    After rent i have about $700/week left over. Thats for a single parent and 2 kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a good week with normally around $900 and a bad week of $400 left after we pay rent($350) and not including bills or cs. We have a pretty simple set up tho, no loans for cars or mobiles, just trying to pay off our credit card and then start saving.

Everyday is offline Everyday in Everyway Life is getting Better!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    After Rent i have about $240 a week.
    I am a single mum with one child... when i have bubs it will only go up maybe $50 a week extra.

Just adding all bills, food ( $100 a week )ect come to $200 a week... so if i am lucky $40 left unless i need more then $15 of fuel a fortnight...
    Last edited by Everyday; 24-09-2010 at 14:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm, I have about $300 a week after tax and paying the mortgage but generally end ip with maybe $50 for myself if I am lucky. All my money goes to docs and my naturopath right now. Not sure how much DH has left as he looks after his own money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Currently just digging ourselves a money pit with no income and no money from centrelink. DH is working for no pay to try and keep his business alive right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When we were both working we would have on average - $370 per week.

That is after every single bill has been paid, phone/net/foxtel/mobiles, credit cards, petrol, shopping, insurances & TV repayments (for DF TV)

Now that we are down to 1 income we will have the following left each week once the baby is born. $260.

I've had to reduce a lot of our spending so that we would have any money left each week.

Out of the money we have left we still have to pay for petrol, but that is minimal as we dont go out much.

Also - I noticed your signature change. I thought my eyes were playing tricks until I highlighted over your signature.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have $267.50 left over which is enough at the moment.
    should daycare increase it'll be $157.50 which is enough, just.

that's to pay everything but rent and daycare fees.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    higher then $600 lower then $1200

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    On a single income, after our rent comes out we have $1200 left.

I cant wait to start working and contributing to that .