Thanks
    Reviews

Default Unsure of Doctors Advice re results...

Hi,

This is the first time i have posted, so im hoping that someone might be able to help me. Hubby and I have been ttc for over 2 years.

This month i had my HCG tested on day 21 (7dpo) of my cycle (blood) and a pregnancy test too- it came back as a reading of 19 which im told is negative and the test came back neg too.

Whats totally confusing me is that my bbt chart is totally unusual. I have normal rises up to 5dpo an then it bottoms out on day 7 (which is when the test was taken), the days preceeding this my temp went thru the roof and it continues to stay there. This is very unusual for my bbt to do this, it normally comes down gradually. Anyway my bbt supports that im pregnant, along with nausea, tiredness, iritibility and sore boobs. Research suggests that HGC/progesterone cannot be tested for until after implantation which is normally days 9-16. So has this test been done too early???

So has anyone else had a reading of 19 and been in the early stages of pregnancy? am i clutching at straws? and is it too early to test?. Im driving myself crazy trying to work it out.

Please help

Wishful10

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry got a bit confused, my Progesterone level came back as 19 at 7dpo. Hopefully that makes sense, i was advised that i hadnt ovulated and was not pregnant. Does this sound right??????

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many days in your cycle? Dr Sterling