+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    mcshad, congrates on the little girl

iris, bet your excited for tommorrow.. hope it all goes well

must, thats so good that everything is going well for you...

katt, i agree.... it would be hard without computer... goes to show how much we rely on them- bit scary considering we didn't have them when we were kids!

pls, take it easy... i know you have heard it from everyone.... i hope those bubs stay there longer.... you've certainly got some tough decisions, but just remember excess proding and pushing may not be beneficial for those bubbies! what i want to know though is, if they knew about your cervix earlier, why didn't they put a stitch in? I hope this goes away and everything settles for you... enjoy dh helping you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Luv-cause the Head Ob at the hospital didnt listen to what we,my gp told him from the start.We told him we'd need stitching or glueing & he said nahh she'll be right,now hes wishing he hadnt said that lol I dont think he looked into my history enough beforehand & just thought well ive got a history of full term, big bubs so no problems there but that was all before my 3 cervival cancer ops which has left me with the minimal cervix now DER

Ive decided against seeing the gp & getting another scan i dont want them prodding around unneccessarily & making things worse so will be brave & hold out for 2 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

8isenough - wow 6 month for the twins already. Time flys hey. Congrats on the block of land, I saw the pic on FB looks like you will have pleanty of room when you build.

Luv - how you doing, hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Iris - all the twinns except 1 set of identical (emma) that i have seen on BH have all been boy/girl twinns, so chances are you will get your girl. Good luck.

Mum3 - you have a date to meet your little man. And its not too far away at all. The pain will be worth the wait when he looks into your eyes.

Must - looks like your going to have a 7ft giant when he/she grows up. wait till he start to stretch inside there hope your skin can stretch a fair way. lol.

AFM - Well indegestion has hit me early and with a cold to boot its making me feel quite . Never mind so long as Chochie is kicking me lots every day i can deal with it. Gaviscon water and milk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone how are you?

8isenough, wow big move and wow your twins are getting big now and you have everything happening again, wow i have to hand it to you especially with 8

mcshad, congrats on the news of a little girl

iris, i hope all goes well with your scan

mum3, yay you have a date i bet you cant wait especially with your pain

luv, hows everything goin with you and your little man? hows the rest of the family?

afm, got the laptop back and its still having major issues and after $150 to remove the virus which wouldve got thru anything i hate it when its still going that so it now has to go back again to see what its issue is. ompy had his physio appointment today, shes extrememly happy with him and isnt fussed cause his standing if you hold his hands and rolling over already and oh can he talk other then that not much news just been trying to plan a wedding and thats been doing my head in and makes you want to just give up when you know what you want yet ppl wont offer you what you want (only after a small sit down reception and alot of places wont cater for under 50)

anyway have a good day
    take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Well the scan went well and very long 2.5 hours it took then 20 minute wait for the pictures. Well Baby A which is laying down my right side and is so very active they said at first a boy and then towards the end another doctor came in and said did not want to confirm just yet as it was a little hard to see. From what i seen it was a boy.

Baby B - is a "GIRL" oh and yes i cried i am so very blessed to have the two little gems growing inside me. So finally i have a little girl.

I hope you are all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iris...You must be over the moon! Wow, i can't believe all the boy/girl twins in here. Congrats to you Dh & the kids

Mschad...Nice to see you, I've been missing your posts, i'm glad to see that everything is going along well with your little girl, do you have any names picked yet?

Mum3...You must be so excited to have a date! It only seems like yesterday that i read your post that said your kit thingy said you had a 53% chance of being pregnant & now your little boy is almost here!

Mum8...You'll be just up the road from me! I'm 20mins west of Toowoomba, you'll have to let me know when the big move happens.

Katt...Sounds like Kevin is going great guns. I had the same problem with my wedding, keep looking tho, i'm sure you'll find the perfect place.

pls...Look at that belly! I can't believe how much it has grown since the last pic! I hope everything settles again, i think of you often Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls- fingers crossed those litle ones stay inside a bit longer. We have the same name picked out for a boy, I'm having Lachlan Mackenzie.

Must,kat,mcshad and everyone else i've missed. Yes hopefully this time next week I will be laying back in my hospital bed holding my little man and NO stitches, well hoping anyway hahaha.
    My feet and lower legs are so swollen and very sore, it hurts to walk.

I have an Ob app at 9 in the morning, Dr will go through the induction process with me, (done it before but they all do it a little different i guess) He seems like nice guy. Been getting some wicked BH contractions and i just think, man how am I going to go through this without pain relief (the plan anyway) but i guess its a bit different when its all happening you can just go into the zone (i guess if i can do it with the pain of a tat i can do it for childbirth) but when you up walking around (doing way to much i've been told) and the BH hits you it just cripples you.

Anyway better get back to doing what i jumped on the computer for so talk to you lovely ladies later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning ladies,

Katt - good to see kevin is growing nice and steady, sounds like he is going to talk some ears off.

Must - I keen on Harper but DH hates it, so our other short list is Addison or Tara, all could change though.

Iris - ooooohh see, told you lots of boy girl twins on ivf, it just might be. glad there both healthy though.

Mum3iwish - how very exciting, im too am hoping for a epidural free labour, my old OB ordered it, this time I told doc that i want to give the gas a go and try to deliver with no other drugs I hope.

Hi everyone else. Hope your all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    iris- Yahhh for one of each (yet to be confirmed but sounding promising) & you get a little girl Yippeee

Katt- hmm weddings sometimes arent fun to organise they can be frustrating at times.We only had 40 guests max, we went by boat over to south straddy island,got married on the beach then reception/lunch at "An Island Hideaway" & it was a lovely stress free day just what we wanted.No speeches or that stuff.Everyone loved it,said how different it was.

Mum3iwish- ohhhh so close now.Cant say ive actually ever had BH contractions... mum said she had them all the way thru her pregnancies but i cant re-call them.Will be looking forward to news....

Mustbcrazy-Yep each day is another day down.... closer to their expected date.12 wks left today till our booked ceasar so hoping we can make it sooo very close to it.How you feeling??

Well just ordered the wall stickers & curtains online for their room.Dh washed all their clothes,blankies yesterday so i can pack their little bag for them for hospy although im trying to be in denial cause then im just waiting for osmething to happen but if i dont pack then im cruising laong as i should be.I do need to pack their bag though as dh will have no idea what they need when & if there born,he was good bringing my stuff upto hospital but with the kids think he'd be confused.12 sleeps till scan & GD test one day next week too YUKKO-2hr fasting one,so thrilled !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi ladies, how are you all?

iris, congrats on one of each and a little girl you must be so pleased as you say to finally be having a little girl, we are hoping for a girl nxt if not then a boy it is

pls, we are getting married on sth straddie as well tho we dont like the island getaways menus so we are having reception on the gold coast (I want a sit down menu)

mum3, wow a natural birth i wish i could. hopefully it wont be to hard on you

afm, still not much to tell had my trainer this morning he now wants me to start counting calories thinks i may not be having enough so wants to check since the weight isnt budging and i refuse to be a fat bride and need to lose all the baby weight

have a good day everyone
    take care
    angela