+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm very excited after going through two huge pphs and thinking I can't have anymore children my doctor said there is a few drugs and a balloon that can stop the bleeding.... Then there was this hurdle about my tubes being tied...

Now we have to wait another 12 months ( I rang hbf and they said they cover 100% of the surgery and theatre fees but not the anaesthetist but cause IRS a per existing condition I have to wait 12 months to claim) or fork out lots of $$ to go public and get it done sooner.

All the best for the next coming months ourbradybunch....

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies
    I have read all 62 pages of this forum and i am heaps more wiser to a tubal ligation. My husband and i have 3 girls and he has a boy but we have decided to go back for another bub. Is there any gyno that does the reversal on the north coast of tassie as i cant get any info. I am guessing it is gonna cost alot of money too so if any of u have advice on what is available for us that would be amazing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick update, still early days yet BUT I got a POSITIVE pregnancy test. Actually I've done about 10 lol

Fingers crossed that I have an easy 9 months, just so excited after all this time to know I'm still working

Thanks
    Reviews
    a little pop in from me to say hi to all my long lost BH friends. Hoep you are all well.

I wish all the ladies I do not know much luck.

XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi
    I know the feeling, hang in there and take it easy. Havnt been on in ages and now its nice to see others having TRs. I had mine done last Oct. Friday just gone I had a HSG test to check my tubes. Booked in to see Dr.Esler tomorrow to see what we can do now. Best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    My surgery cost $7800 and we got back around $2800, we didnt have PHI. I had mine done with QFG in Toowoomba, Qld. We had tried IVF a few years ago too but with no luck. Fingers crossed xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just updating my good news lasted just a week. I miscarried at 5 weeks.

I had taken it as a positive that yep we can get pregnant but I'm now ready to call it quits. Feels like my life is on hold, can't do this cant do that as I might be pregnant. Just so unbelievably over it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sorry to here your news xx .I saw Dr.Esler yesterday to check my results of my HSG. Both tubes ran great, even Esler couldnt believe this. But he said Im still not pregnant and my age and apparantly I have polycystic ovaries??? I didnt know this, he still suggests IVF which we cant afford again. I tried researching things and I came across Clomid. Has anyone used this and could this be another step to take??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cuddlebunny View Post
    Im sorry to here your news xx .I saw Dr.Esler yesterday to check my results of my HSG. Both tubes ran great, even Esler couldnt believe this. But he said Im still not pregnant and my age and apparantly I have polycystic ovaries??? I didnt know this, he still suggests IVF which we cant afford again. I tried researching things and I came across Clomid. Has anyone used this and could this be another step to take??
    That's great result from your hsg. I don't have personal experience of clomid but there's a thread on here which is helpful.

Clomid is about as far as I'm prepared to go now as I too have already done ivf also:/

We can afford ivf but I refuse to do it, just cannot put myself thru it again physically & mentally.

Plus with 2 fresh & 2 frozen transfers we got nothing not even a chemical pregnancy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ourbradybunch For This Useful Post:

cuddlebunny  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, this thread hasn't been used as much recently, I have spent days catching up on all the previous threads from #1 to #7.My partner and I have recently decided to have a baby together. I have a 15yo daughter and a 13yo son from my previous marriage and my partner has no children. We are going to get a reversal by Dr Woolcott in Newcastle, but have to save the $$$ first. As soon as we decided to try for a baby, I wanted the surgery instantly so it will be a struggle to wait patiently while we save! Would love to hear from others in similar situations or success stories!