+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    WERE HOME !!!! Well wed nite went to bed & woke at 2:30am with a cramp in my foot & heartburn (usual stuff) so was tossing n turning struggling to settle both then had a bloomp feeling down below & thought ohhh need to go the loo too... while heading for loo hobbling, thought i dont leak?? WTF ?? So went to toilet in the dark,wiped & looked at paper & all i could see was colour on white loo paper.... heart sank,turned light on & holy hell blood was everywhere..... i nearly collapsed.Woke dh & realised id bled in bed as well.... so rushed to hospy & arrived crying,shaking like a leaf.After complete rest they did a internal & said i had a golf ball clot yet to come out & ALOT of blood.So stayed in birth suite till lunchtime thurs being monitored then transferred to maternity ward... so after many very scary talks with OB's,neo natal head nurses etc... total bedrest unless for the toilet for me bubbies were givem a 30% survival rate but they are a great size for there gestation being 600 & 500g so far... they had no isses with them.So finally got told yesterday my placenta has moved up with my uterus & split so caused the bleed.It will re-attach & hopefully have no clot underneath it.I will experience excruiating pain if it has a clot.So after being monitored closely for 3 days with no further bleeding only old brown sludge coming out...Im allowed to come home until a further bleed, contractions, membranes break as im not out the woods cause even though it was a placenta bleed my cervix is going to give way any time now.So total lounge arrest/bedrest for me.Am not allowed to do anything only go to loo.Im home & am very scared to be honest...(feel anxiously sick) dh has been fantastic & hes very worried.Bubs are doing great our little lily girl HATES the doppler,kicks away from it everytime.The staff all laughed & would come to watch,she'd be resting totally then once that doppler was attched boom she kick & kick to try & get away from it.She's still head down... hasnt moved since scan last tues & hes still laying sideways so we found them easily everytime(3hrly),they havent got enough room to change much position now.Staff were really happy with them but hoping i can keep them in for at least another 4 weeks min... so thats my goal.Were getting a housecleaner as im not allowed to do anything.So under strict instructions.... bedrest or lounge,not allowed to rub my belly- only touch on /touch off,not to run even cream into it, not allowed to touch my nipples in anyway,no sex,no O's for me.... told the dr's there taking away all my fun geez...im not allowed to do anything that will stimulate my uterus & make it start contracting.
    Hospital staff were all so lovely.... very caring so that side doesnt scare me now.We were meant to be taken on a tour of the neo natal ward but Ob said no not allowed out of bed Was nice back on the maternity ward listening to the newborns crying much better then listening to screaming woman in labour upstairs... that was off putting.

I seriously hope this doesnt happen to anyone as it was the scariest night of my life..... & dh's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PLS - please take care and stay in bed. i hope all goes well . rest up.

Today we are rearranging rooms so i can get the babys stuff out of the loungs room, i am having my sister baby shower here in 2 weeks need to pull my ifnger out and clean this house.

take care everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls - you poor thing. Do rest up (as hard as it is), and hopefully time will pass quickly for you so you get these little people out safely. Take care xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Iris & Gem... i cant explain enough how scary it was... so not game to move off the lounge,anyway dh yells at me if i even try Was so nice sleeping in my own bed last night & not being woken with 4hrly obs for me & the twins.Todays windy & cooler so its nice.Gonna be a hard long summer now that i cant go swimming either...Oh well my first aim is for another 4 weeks with no bleeding or any surprises then see if we can make another milestone after that but getting to 28weeks is my first goal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PLS - i could imagine how scary it was for you, i freak out the slightest little cramp i get these day and when i dont feel them move aswell.

I think you if you stick to docotrs orders you should be ok. that you and bubs make it through the next 4 weeks smoothly and then for another 4 weeks.

take it easy and take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls- you had better stay on that lounge and in bed, need those littlies to stay in for that 4wks or longer. I nearly freaked when i read you had, had the babies then the misunderstanding so thts ok!!.

Well my sis arrived Thurs night, her little boy is so cute and he loves his aunty lill.

must go sis has gone to shop an im babysitting mr grumps. be back soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls...I'm so glad to here your okay, please do what you're told & stay in bed. Have the given you the injections to muture the babies lungs yet? I hope not, because they only do that if they think you won't last. I'm praying for you that you can get them to 28 weeks & over a kilo

Thanks
    Reviews
    mum3iwish- not long for you now
    mustbcrazy-they wouldnt give me the steriods till today... cause im 25wks wed coming by dates,little boy is 24wks3days today n our little girl is 24weeks today so they wouldnt do anything really for them until today & they had both reached the 24week mark today.They know im high risk & ready to go anytime cause my cervix wont hold up its far too short.

Im staying put as much as i can,only getting up for food & pee. Which is hard as it hurts to walk....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how are you all?

pls, omg not good tho glad to hear that your ok and dh is looking after you and that your bubs are ok

hi to everyone else cant stay on at a internet kiosk my laptop got a lovely virus that the virus protection didnt pick up so hopefully it will be out today

will post more and see whats been happening when i get it back

take care everyone
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Sorry ive been MIA but lost the link and just had enough time to find it this afternoon.

Everything well with me and bubs, had the 20 wk scan and were having a girl so very excited. will catch up some more later. take care everyone