+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Katt – you are so so right about going into anotherunhappy job. The pressure would have killed me and there would have been morebaby delays. I knew I would not get it anyway but I went for the experience asI needed to brush up on my interview skills. I am seriously so much happier nowI know I am trying so hard to get out. Went back to work yesterday and witchboss is sucking up to me BIG time. Too little too late love.
    I have to say, ALLartistic people I have come across are nuts!! Me included.We all talk way toomuch and talk with our hands! It's great that your DD is liking it though.Howold is DD if you don't mine me asking? I know I used to love my arts courses asit just did not ever seem like "Work"

Little Kev is in day care? Youmust feel like you do not know yourself with all the kids off on theirown.What's the news with your studying???

I have a funny story for you. My eldest nephew who is 5 is in BIG trouble withhis mum as he took her phone and called and SMSed everyone in her contacts list.Too smart though. He knew he had to SMS the deaf people and call the hearingpeople. No wonder I had 10 or more missed calls from my sister the other day! Weonly ever talk by SMS or online as she is deaf as you know. I have 10 voicemailmessages from my nephew saying, "Aunty, Aunty..." Plus a few where hethought it would be funny to say my name as he only ever calls me"Aunty". My sister got right into him about it as he would have runup her phone bill but I thought it was hilarious that he SMSed people,"You pooh pooh head". It is SOOO unlike him. He is like the angelchild who never does anything wrong and I would have expected it from the youngernephew, not him.I was killing myself laughing when my sister told me what hedid and she said, "It IS funny but you do not let him know you think it'sfunny". My Mum and Dad thought it was quite amusing too but they got thesame lecture from my sister.

I have another story about what my IVF clinic did to me but I will save thatone for another time.
    What else is happening with you??? Can I also ask, "Why Katt when your name is Angela?" I may have asked it a long time ago but I have forgotten.
    When do you think you will be going back to IVF??
    Hope you enjoy your time off from the kids. I think of you often. I am gonna PM you in a moment
    Take care
    XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katt – you are so so right about going into another unhappy job. Thepressure would have killed me and there would have been more baby delays. Iknew I would not get it anyway but I went for the experience as I needed tobrush up on my interview skills. I am seriously so much happier now I know I amtrying so hard to get out. Went back to work yesterday and witch boss issucking up to me BIG time. Too little too late love.
    I have to say, ALL artistic people I have come across are nuts!! Me included.Weall talk way too much and talk with our hands! It's great that your DD isliking it though.How old is DD if you don't mine me asking? I know I used tolove my arts courses as it just did not ever seem like "Work"

Little Kev is in day care? You must feel like you do not know yourself with allthe kids off on their own.What's the news with your studying???

I have a funny story for you. My eldest nephew who is 5 is in BIG trouble withhis mum as he took her phone and called and SMSed everyone in her contactslist. Too smart though. He knew he had to SMS the deaf people and call thehearing people. No wonder I had 10 or more missed calls from my sister theother day! We only ever talk by SMS or online as she is deaf as you know. Ihave 10 voicemail messages from my nephew saying, "Aunty, Aunty..."Plus a few where he thought it would be funny to say my name as he only evercalls me "Aunty". My sister got right into him about it as he wouldhave run up her phone bill but I thought it was hilarious that he SMSed people,"You pooh pooh head". It is SOOO unlike him. He is like the angelchild who never does anything wrong and I would have expected it from the youngernephew, not him.I was killing myself laughing when my sister told me what hedid and she said, "It IS funny but you do not let him know you think it'sfunny". My Mum and Dad thought it was quite amusing too but they got thesame lecture from my sister.

I have another story about what my IVF clinic did to me but I will save thatone for another time.
    What else is happening with you??? Can I also ask, "Why Katt when yourname is Angela?" I may have asked it a long time ago but I have forgotten.
    Hope you enjoy your time off from the kids. I think of you often. I am gonna PMyou in a moment
    Take care
    XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katt – you are so so right about going into another unhappy job. Thepressure would have killed me and there would have been more baby delays. Iknew I would not get it anyway but I went for the experience as I needed tobrush up on my interview skills. I am seriously so much happier now I know I amtrying so hard to get out. Went back to work yesterday and witch boss issucking up to me BIG time. Too little too late love.
    I have to say, ALL artistic people I have come across are nuts!! Me included.Weall talk way too much and talk with our hands! It's great that your DD isliking it though.How old is DD if you don't mine me asking? I know I used tolove my arts courses as it just did not ever seem like "Work"

Little Kev is in day care? You must feel like you do not know yourself with allthe kids off on their own.What's the news with your studying???

I have a funny story for you. My eldest nephew who is 5 is in BIG trouble withhis mum as he took her phone and called and SMSed everyone in her contactslist. Too smart though. He knew he had to SMS the deaf people and call thehearing people. No wonder I had 10 or more missed calls from my sister theother day! We only ever talk by SMS or online as she is deaf as you know. Ihave 10 voicemail messages from my nephew saying, "Aunty, Aunty..."Plus a few where he thought it would be funny to say my name as he only evercalls me "Aunty". My sister got right into him about it as he wouldhave run up her phone bill but I thought it was hilarious that he SMSed people,"You pooh pooh head". It is SOOO unlike him. He is like the angelchild who never does anything wrong and I would have expected it from the youngernephew, not him.I was killing myself laughing when my sister told me what hedid and she said, "It IS funny but you do not let him know you think it'sfunny". My Mum and Dad thought it was quite amusing too but they got thesame lecture from my sister.

What else is happening with you??? Can I also ask, "Why Katt when yourname is Angela?" I may have asked it a long time ago but I have forgotten.
    Hope you enjoy your time off from the kids. I think of you often. I am gonna PMyou in a moment
    Take care
    XXX

gawd help me how may times my post is gonna appear. I am having all sorts of trouble.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

jamison, well what a funny story about your nephew. I would have laughed my head off then again I'm nuts and I laugh at most things. My dd is 13 turning 14 this year. I do have to admit though I got lucky with her she doesn't go out or gets into to much mischief. Although she gets PMS really bad thats when everyone avoids her at all costs you only have to talk to her and she will snap at you but the dr refuses to put her on the pill she says she's to young. As for studying well we start at the end of feb so i've still got a while before I stress myself out.

So what's new and happening in your world of ivf? you mentioned there is news there. No news on my ivf and no idea when i will go back but hopefully it will be in a few months i just need to get the weight off first.

I never got a pm from you! wierd yet your other post showed up 3 times. oh and as for katt its kinda only because i like cats and i couldnt think of anything else all my names on all my things are katt. I'm seriously thinking of trying to move to canada in 5 - 10 years i like it there i think it will come down to if dh and i can both get jobs over there ive been looking into it and apparently you cant get a teaching job over there unless you have a permenant visa and you cant get one unless you have a job lined up so I dunno how i would possibly get on in getting over there.

Oh my dd did a funny earlier she thought she would do what her art teacher did and decided to have a peanut butter and jam sandwich i had to laugh she was like ewwww who would eat it, it was so funny. and yes we both are nuts my daughter and myself we will do anything for a laugh yet the food or water fights dont go well in the house dd being not funny thinks its not good its like get over it we have floor boards and we always clean it up.

anyway enough from me

hi to all the other ladies and bubs hope you are all well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again ladies, thought i would pop back in. I am so happy that I am expecting a little girl..... her name is Sarah. I was so praying that God would be merciful and give me another little girl. My other daughter use to cry and weep in a really sad way when isaacs twin miscarried. She is now happy, even though she doesn't realize that little girl will follow her everywhere!. This will be my very last stint. I have no more frosties and without the ivf all I have had is ectopic pregnancies.

Jamison, sounds like you are going through a rough patch..... hang in there...

katt, I homeschool my children and am more than happy most of the time to have them with me. How many frosties do you have left?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luv- congratulations, Sarah is a beautiful name!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

luv, congrats on having a little girl, sarah is a beautiful name. Hopefully fingers crossed the rest of your pregnancy will go well and easy for you. wow you home school your kids, I couldn't handle that, I love my kids but having them around 24/7 would send me nuts I would look for a full time job with over time How do your kids like being home schooled?

I think we have 5 or 6 frozen emby's we are only going back cause we want to try for a little girl but there will only be one more for us we dont want any more then that and if we have another boy then that will be ok as long as its healthy thats the main thing.

Hi to all you other ladies i hope you are all well and all your bubs are doing well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks bonbonn. I don't think we have met before. I was on a few years ago but just drifted off (as you do) and thought I would pop back in. Are you doing Ivf?

katt, somedays they like it, well most days, but like everyone, we all have up and down days. The best thing is tailoring a curriculum to suit their learning need. I had four embies left, but chose the best two and put them back. I knew this was the last time for me. It was such a difficult decision to do it again. Did you get my pm? I sent you one a while ago...

jamison,
    hows things going for you? did you get another job? what happened with your ivf clinic?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luv- I'm still fairly new to BH, signed up seven months ago.
    I love the support I get and can give!
    I'm currently in the tww had FET last Saturday.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

luv, wow sounds as if you have your hands full if your planning the curriculum yourself then again atleast you know what your kids are learning and can actually have a say in it. I think what kids learn in schools now is so far from what we learnt. yes i did get your message and i replied to yours again

bonbonn, good luck with your tww.

jamison, how are things going with you? you have been so quiet, how are things with your family? where are things at with your ivf?

afm, not alot to tell. my degree starts next week and we found out we have to go and see the ivf doctor again cause our other one has expired from the clinic so we have to do it all again but we are going down in may to do that again and hopeully i will have lost the weight by then. i will be so stressed though i have looked at the study and the books for this term and omg so hard i dont know how I am going to do it. but thats about it kids are doing well two of them need glasses have so far got glasses for one of the the other one is more expensive and double the price so......

take care ladies i hope to hear from you soon

angela