+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired what a wonderful ending to Xmas for you, to have both girl arrive, the names you chose are beautiful love them. I must say that you must be a very special person to be blessed with Amelia no matter what she will give you 10 times as much joy playing with Mia in the years to come. I have my fingers crossed you can bring Mia home real soon and in the near future you can bring home Amelia. Does Amelia have a second name? I would love to know what it is. How are the family with the little ones, I know having 2 big brothers brings great joy to Addisons life she can't wait to see them every day.

Jamison - I'm so glad your looking at a new job the old one was a bit stressful, cross fingers you find something soon and your able to get back into some IVF and getting pregnant.

Kattegat - hope baby Kevin is doing well. When are you going again?

Hi every one else, well Addison is crawling and standing now growing up to fast for mummy's liking. I will be going back to work before I know it, I'm not looking forward to it, I have only got 8 weeks left of maternity leave.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    tired - congrats on the birth of your beautiful daughters. I hope they continue to do well. I have to say (and I say this ALOT on here) but I love your daughters' names. I always seem to be saying I love everyone's baby names on here but they are honestly ones I have shortlisted for my own baby. I have always loved Amelia and just the other day, DH and I were discussing Mia and what it actually translates to. I wish you the very best with your girls and wish them a bright future.

katt - yep, the decision is made but let me tell you, finding a new job has been a HUGE headache as I am so particular about my resume and portfolio that it took me a week to finalise it all. It's out there with agents now and I am really very nervous as it has been more than 10 years since I have had a job interview as I seemed to have walked into one job to another because everyone knows everyone in the fashion industry. As much as I am nervous, I cannot wait to see the back of my current employer (Witch face from another dimension) How is everything with you??? March is not too long away. Time flies as you know. If you wait until March, maybe if I get a new job I will not be too far behind. In answer to your question, I am looking at staying in the ragtrade but not so much doing what I do now. I am bored with it to be honest. Time to make a change. There are many other paths I can go down. A change is as good as a holiday. I wish I could say I am enjoying my month off but it has all been about finding every which way to escape the demonic boss. All jokes aside, I doubt she is even remotely human.

Anyway, best wishes to everyone. XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

jamison, how is everything with you?

mum3, how is your tww going?

tired4, how are your little girls going?

not much to tell this end just trying to get the kids organised for back to school thank goodness there is only one week let of school holidays. I have until the end of feb until I start my uni course I just have everything crossed I can do it.

I hope you are all well

Hi to everyone I have missed

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    mcshad - I am so sorry. I missed that you have posted. I hope all is well with you my kiwi eating friend.

Katt - oh you can do it for sure. Don't doubt yourself. Kids going back to school. What a big production that is. My sister has her second going to school this year and is not coping with being left at home with no more "babies".

AFM...witch boss SMSed me today. She clearly does not get how unhappy I am and that I have been trying to get out. I told her how unhappy I am going in there every day and she still proceeds to think all is fine. Why SMS me on my holidays? I have nothing to say to her. Some people are as thick as bricks aren't they?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,
    It has been a long time since I have been here. My little boy is nearly 2 now and it has flown. I went back last year and got my last two embies. One took and I am 20 weeks. I see katt your going back?
    I caught up where I could, so good to hear everyone is going well...

Thanks
    Reviews

Jamison, wow doesn't sound like your boss gets it all, hopefully you will get a new job soon and you will be aways from her and that environment. yes getting the kids ready for school is never fun trying to find the books and everything else they need. I'm still trying to figure out what one of the folders is that one of them needs. I rang the high school today because my daughter got accepted into the arts programme so they gave me the list of what is needed for art im like wtf i already know what books and that are needed for art i swear people that work in the offices shouldnt unless they know what they are talking about and have a clue! i still have to get her shoes she is so picky!

luv, nice to hear from you and great news that your pregnant again do you know what you are having this time at all?

mcshad, great to hear that your little one is crawling and doing well. I'm unsure when i am going back again maybe march or april who knows basically whenever i lose the weight that i need to. will you be going back again at all?

tired, i hope you and your bubs are doing well.

hi to everyone else i hope you are all doing well.

afm, not alot to tell just getting the kids ready for school for monday only a few days left yay can't wait until they are back at school atleast they wont be fighting. went to the drs yesterday to see if she can figure out why im gaining weight when im not doing anything wrong and everything right so will just have to wait and see. other then that just waiting to start my course at the end of feburary.

take care ladies
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

Just drop by to let you all know how the Mia and Amelia are going...Amelia is slowly get there she has had some more set backs but we will get there..She will be in hospital alot longer..She has recovered from her op..Mia has been doing really well..She has been drinking from a bottle for over a week now and will be coming home tomorrow.Cant wait to have both girls home as I am getting so tired from running back and forwards to the hospital...

Thanks
    Reviews
    luv - congratulations.!! Long time no speak!! Sounds likethings are going well with you. Take it easy. You are half way there!! Have you found out the sex of baby?? You don't have to tell what it is of course, just curious if you actually found out.

tired - sounds like there has been some progress. I hope Amelia is on the mendas soon as possible. Hope you are doing well also. Thinking of you all.

Katt - oooooh not the arts!!! It is alot of fun but let me tell you, it is onetough industry. Tell your daughter to be a graphic artist as there are plentyof those jobs. I went for a major interview today and I am not confident I willget a second interview but overall, I responded to all questions better than Iexpected as I was sick with nerves!! I don't think it showed but we'll see. Iam not fussed if I don't get the job as it is a little bit too hard a job to behonest but at least I gave it a shot. It was a good rehearsal for the next one.I bet you can't wait for the kids to get back to school. How many kids do youhave again? How did you go at the docs??

Thanks
    Reviews
    what just happened?? I copied and pasted my post and lost alot of spaces between words!!???? The mind boggles

Thanks
    Reviews

jamison, how are you? how is the job hunting going? did you have any luck with the job that you went for or aren't you that keen on that one? crazy you going for a job that you aren't interested in, you already have a job you don't like you don't need to go to another one that you will be unhappy at. you need a happy job so you get happy vibes so you get a happy baby . dd went to school yesterday she likes her arts teacher tho apparently his a nut and even makes sandwiches in class then asks if its ok to eat people :/. other then that she's already been given the assignments for that class. all the kids are now at school/ kindy except for baby kevin who has progressed to daycare 2 days a week.

hi to all you other ladies hope you and your bubs are all well.

not much to tell except for the kids back at school yayyyyyyyyyyyyy! peace and quiet

take care ladies

angela