+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how are you all?

jamison, i hope that your dreams do come true and this new year will bring you great things.

tired4, I hope all is well with you and your bubs

hi to everyone else i hope you and your bubs are all well and that you all had a safe and happy christmas and that you have a happy and safe new years.

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    katt- we can hope this new year brings me good things but I am not so sure. I guess we just have to see what happens. I know I have to go back to IVF and I am not too pleased about it.Anyway, hope all is well with you.How is Little Kev???

Thanks
    Reviews
    happy new year to anyone left in here and all of those who have been friends throughout this journey. I am off to a party to misbehave now and I am looking for one last hurrah. Hope everyone has a great night tonight and the new year brings only great things.

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy new year to everyone i hope we all have a wonderful new year.

Jamison,i hope you have a great night you deservr it. I see that you have made a decision to do another round of ivf. I have everything crossed that 2012 is your year. As for little kevin his teething and a cross cutter so his getting teeth in all over the place.

Tired of four, hope your well and your bubs are doing well

hi to all the other ladies hope you and your bubs are well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies happy new year and all that :-)
    Sorry I've been MIA but I have been reading all the posts on my email just never get round to logging in.
    I am currently in my 2ww well hopefully I am. I was informed that because I'm breastfeeding that my hormones naturally block everything, but I know plenty of women who fall for that one!!! I figured if I'm bleeding and I have noticed the egg white mucus then hopefully it's all systems go.!!
    I will come back soon (promise) and write some personals for those of u that post regularly. Here's hoping to a fantastic positive 2012 xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    katt -happy new year babe. I did make the choice to do IVF again but I also made the choice to leave my job so I will need to wait three months after I join a new company. It just has to be that way as that job was making me physically ill. I kno0w deep down that I cannot move on bub wise until I leave this bad bad job. How was your new year??

Mum3 - nice to hear from you. I hope you are in the TWW and you have some happy news soon.\\

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

I know that i have been MIA for a while so thought it was time to do a update....On the 13th Dec i had to go to the hospital as i had pain like the stitch on both sides of my stomach then it was come across the front..The midwife put me straight on the trace machine and it was showing that i was having contractions and that they were about 20 mins apart so they gave me tablets to stop the contraction and gave me steroids shots to help with the babies lungs and had me admitted for a few days as i had to have another steriod on the wednesday night..On Thursday morning the dr came and seen me and told me that i had to go for another scan and once i can back from that i could go home..Well while i was getting of the bed after having scan i felt like i had wet myself not thinking that my water had broke..When i got back up to the ward and to my midwife i told her about what had happen she said that it sounded like my water had broke...The midwife exmained me and found that my water had broke and got the DR to come and who found that my cervix hadnt open so i just had to wait and see what was going to happen..I wast allowed to go home had to stay in hospital until i had the twins and wasnt even allow to leave the ward just in case i went back in to labour now that my water had broken...I had christmas in there and found it hard that as i wanted to be with my childern and be there when my grandson open his 1st christmas present.... On the 28th Dec The Drs came in and told me that I would be having a c-section the next day but couldnt tell me what time as they had a full list for c-sections that day so i was on the emg list..That night the midwife came to me and told me that they had a time for me the next day for my c-section..I didnt sleep that night at all i was that nervous...I was taken to theatre at 8 am and at 9:14am Mia Brooke was born wieghing 1668grams and then at 9:16am Amelia was born wieghing 1560 grams..I got to see them both for a few minutes before they were taken to neonatal..I didnt get to see them until that night and i got cuddles of them then.....I am surpised at how quick i have recovered from the c-section and i am now home...Mia is doing really well and should be home in the next 3 weeks...Amelia has had to have a big op and they found that she has Trisomy 21 down syndrome...We still loe her as much as all of our other children..Amelia wont be home for a while as she hasnt been able to feed yet and has just been taken of the Morphine on Friday..She only woke up on saturday morning from the morphine. The drs were hoping to be able to start feeding her today..Better go and get ready to go in and see the girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations! How early were your girls?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bonbonn...The girls were 6+1 weeks early...

Thanks
    Reviews

tiredof4, congrats on the birth of your daughters I bet they are both beautiful. It's a shame one of them have down syndrome but nothing as you know stops you from loving a child. what kind of down syndrome is it? I haven't heard of it thats all. You are so blessed with two beautiful girls I bet the rest of your family is happy that they have come. Its great news that you are healing well. I hope your girls continue to do well and come home soon.

Jamison, what kind of job are you looking at now? You are so much better off working some where else and you will be happier which will be the main thing. I still dont know when I will be going back i'm hoping it will be march at the latest.

Hi to everyone else i hope you are all well

take care
    angela