+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    katt - funny you should say that as although I appear very outgoing, I too have a fear of too many people. I get edgy when confronted with big groups of people I don't know and also just too many people in general. I used to have a fear of shopping alone but let me tell you, I overcame that one in leaps and bounds. I used to be very scared about going anywhere alone but I have overcome it due to travelling alone. I come out of my shell ALOT when I travel as I have no-one to hide behind. For example, if we all had a Bubhub reunion, I would be extremely nervous and would probably chicken out as I always worry people think I am certain way and I am actually not. Yes, I am a clown, yes I am talkative but that is only after I feel comfortable. One thing I am not is fake. If I don't like someone, they know it. I don't say it, but I stay well clear of them. I am polite but I will not engage with them. See? You and I have more in common than you thought.

Kids and prezzies. Boy oh boy. I worry about what we will be buying the nephews when they are even 10 as the 5 year old is getting a laptop from us this year. They are getting ALOT and I am gonna declare bankruptcy before Xmas. hahahaha. I just cannot help myself. You seem no better buying an Ipad. I have one and I have to say it was worth the money. I use it most days. it has been alot more reliable than all the laptops I have been through lately.

I know there is some Uni online thing. I considered it myself. You know, if I had more time, I really should go back to my course. I enjoy teaching people something new. As I enjoy someone else teaching me something new. I say just go for it. You would be good at it as you clearly love kids and seem very compassionate.

Feb for IVF for you huh? I am not sure I ever want to go back. I am feeling dirty about the whole thing lately. I just cannot stand the thought of putting myself through it all again BUT this is the time of year that I really feel empty without a child. It has started already. It usually happens once December 1st hits but this year it came a little early. What a bummer. What can you do?

So my love, I say good on you if you study again. I am sure your brain will cope. You have just lost a little confidence. You will do it well. I have every confidence in you. As for the losing weight, forget about it for a while for it is the season to be jolly.

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

Hi Jamison, ok im going to start with christmas presents.....really a laptop for your nephews wow they are lucky. i dont know how you are going to top that next year.

its so funny you ignore people you dont like i do that as well wierd how we are so alike. i dont know about february ivf that would depend on the weight cause i need to get some off in order to do the ivf. i totally understand your not wanting to go back again. you have done so many cycles. and you never know santa may give you a extra present this year.

im so confused at the moment
    dh wants to go to the mines so we can get money to buy a house, if he does he will be gone atleast 4 years. i just dont know what to do. plus my dd thinks i cant do my degree and thinks i will give up as soon as it gets hard and apparently dh thinks the same thing. my brother fell off his chair laughing when i told him. its so depressing knowing people think that of you

hope all you ladies are well and the bubs

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies
    Just a quick 1 to let you all know that i am in hospital came in on Tuesday night with contraction..The Drs have stopped them so that i could be given 2 steriods shots to help the babie if they come anytime now I had my last steriod shot last night and today at about 12pm my water broke but i am not contracting as the Drs wants me to get pass 11 pm tonight as that will be 24 hours after my last shot and it will have time to be in the babie systems by then...My cervix is still closed as well..I will keep you all up to date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiredof4 good luck & best wishes. Thinking of you & everything crossed for it all going well. When I started on this thread you were quite down about the ttc side of things & now here you are so close to having the end result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies how are you all?

jamison, you have been quiet i hope all is well with you and your family.

tired, best of luck with your bubs i hope they can keep them in there longer for you and the bubs sake. tho they would be great christmas pressies, you dont want premmie bubs that cant come home. i hope all goes well, keep them in there a bit longer to cook! i know its not in any bodies control they may just decide they want to come out.

hi ourbradybunch, how are you how are things happening with you

hi to all of you ladies and bubs i hope you are all well and that you and your families have a safe and happy and wonderful christmas and holidays

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    tired - oh gawd. how can you be posting in that state? My hubby just came in and told me off for the volume of my music and I wanted to kill him. I wanted to smack him so how can you post in your state?Ikeep us posted. I feel a few little bubs will be born soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

Just thought that i would poke my head in and let you all know what is happening with me..Still not having contractions and cervix is still closed..The Drs wont let me go home now until i have these babies as i am high risk for infections now that my water has broke..I am hoping that something happens in the next couple of days i would love to be out of here for christmas and be able to spend it with my other children as well. I am getting bored being in here.

Hope that you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Just a quick drop in to say and and wish everyone a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

Tiered - I wish you all the best with the delivery of your twins and cant wait to hear the news it is so exciting.

AFM - Aliya & Hunter are now 10 months old crawling every where and just getting up to mischeif. Aliya is my cheeky one smiles all the time is always picking on her brother and always calling mum mum mum love it!
    Hunter is a very happy boy and such a charachter. we have a dog named BAILEY and he sits at the back door calling out DAYLEY DAYLEY! so cute love him to bits.

sorry for no personals dont get time much to get on here.

Take care everyone. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies how are you all,

tired, i hope your bubs come soon i didnt know your water broke. i know how you feel in one way you want them to stay in longer but on the other side your at risk and you want to be home with your other kids for christmas. i hope you manage to have a good christmas if your still in hospital for it and i hope all goes well with you and your bubs, i wouldnt wish what happened to me to anyone. hopefully we will be hearing that your little ones will be out and healthy and your well soon.

iris, its good to hear from you and that your twins are doing well

jamison, i hope all is well with you

hi to all the other ladies i hope your all well

take care ladies
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got lotsa nice prezzies in your stocking.

Here's to a wonderful year ahead.

Katt - may this be our year. Best of luck with everything. I hope your baby plans work out well and maybe, just maybe, we can continue posting here together as we may both be UTD some time soon.