+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    katt - we all have days we days we feel fat and ugly. I am sure you are not fat and ugly. You only feel that way. Do not apologise as you are not a downer. Hello? Look at my last few posts. I was whingeing my behind off. I hope you feel better in yourself as I hate to hear that you feel like that about yourself. I know how it feels. Do not beat yourself up over not going to the gym. I did not go for three months and I felt guilty but now in retrospect, I am glad I took the time off as I was drained as I am sure you are. Chin up my love. XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely Ladies

Sorry i have been MIA for a while just been so busy...Where do i start at.Well my daughter had her baby boy Jett on the 16th August and he is beautiful and i am spoiling him so much. I have been able to mend the relationship with my daughter which has made me so happy and her as well.I have had him stay overnight to help her out.....
    Everything is going well with me..I have GD and am on insulin of night and an metformin tablets twice a day which is helping me...I have started to set up the nursery and washing thimgs bit by bit but just getting so tryed dueing the day now..Only have 8 weeks to go and cant wait to meet these little ones.

Just want to wish everyone good luck in your cycle where evr you are up to. I need to read back and see where you are all at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

Jamison, how is everthing going with you and your family? i dont think of you as whingy i think its just venting but with everything you have going on with work and your family i would be as well. do you have much planned for christmas or are you waiting to see how your family members are doing before you make plans?

tiredof4, thats great that youve been able to mend your relationship with your daughter. congrats on becoming a grandma . wow 8 weeks til your little ones i bet you cant wait and with the heat i hope you have aircon. ive never had a summer baby so i would never know what it feels like to carry in summer.

afm, not much to tell ive been so sick ive had tonsilitus and a bug thats going around thats like the flu with vomitting. because ive been so stressed my immune system is down so im getting everything, the best thing is tho is the antibiotics have finally started to kick in. i dont have any plans for xmas at the moment we are waiting to see whats happening with both my step father and my father with there medical issues since they could both be in hospital over xmas.

hope all the ladies and bubs are well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    tired - wow so nice to hear from you.....congrats on becoming a Nanna/Grandma althougH DH thought his fave name Jett would be original !! Great to hear you and your daughter are getting along and not long until you meet your bubbas. When is your due date exactly??

Katt - poor little lady. There is NOTHING worse than vomiting and you are right, your immune system is probably down because you are stressed out. I know I get sick when I am under extreme stress. Trust me, I do like a good old whinge. I do try not to do it too much on here though because it does not benefit anyone. I would prefer to have a laugh and be silly. My family are okay and thanks for asking. Mum is home but something went down with my sister and her tonight as Mum suspected something was wrong with her and I knew what it was and my sister did not want me to tell her so I warned my sister that Mum was going to ask her. To cut a long story short, I told her to come clean as Mum would not have given up and it would be too long a road to keep pretending. Basically my sister has depression because of my Mum's illnesses and all the stress and she was not coping so she had to see a psychiatrist which I encouraged. Anyway, now they are both upset. ANYWAY......how is little Kev??? Getting into everything I bet. I am thnking of going overseas after Xmas with hubby but we will have to see what happens. You have any Chrissie plans???
    Hope you are feeling better. Hey, you need a laugh?? You know you thought I was younger than you?? Well, try this one on for size. I absolutely ADORE Reece Mastin. Hey is soooo talented and I think he is just amazing!!! Sad but true. I am not thinking he is gorgeous or anything. I just think a kid of that age that did so well is brilliant and I wish he was my son!!! Hang on....am I old enough to be his Mum??? Technically yes but I woulda been a young Mum. There you go, have a laugh at my teenage hype.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, it's been such a long time, Addison is 9 months old and growing very, fast. She is sitting and rolling around the floor trying to eat anything she can get her hands on. I love being a mummy again, it's such a pleasure I wish DH would allow me to do it again but I've been met with a big no he loves Addison to bits butdoesnt want to chance fate again.

Jamison - glad your still here wish it were with a countdown ticker though. I hope your day comes sooner than you think. How's the mum/ dad and health problems.

Katt- how was the wedding? I only read back a page but hope you get better soon, when are you going back for brother or sister for Kevin ?

Tired - oh my what an exciting time for you, only 8 weeks to go and TWINS what a miracle for you and your family congratulations do you know the sex, and your a Gran to boot, a busy lady is what your going to be.

Kat - talk to you in FB

Thanks
    Reviews
    mcshad - well hellooooo my love. I cannot believe what I am reading. A blast from the past my kiwi eating friend. Yeah I am still here but the baby plans are on hold until 2012.I could not care less either. I am taking each day as it comes. I am enjoying hubby and I having teenage love again!! hahahaha And you are another one reminding me of the names DH and I want. Addison was another we loved. AND NO we do not watch Grey's Anatomy. Is that the right show??? I cannot believe bubba is 9 months old. I must be gettin old as time seems to fly these days. I cannot even picture myself back in July at the clinic. Seems like eons ago. And praise the Lord for that as I have never felt better. Fill me in on everything that has been happening. It was so nice to read your name on here again. !!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamison For This Useful Post:

katt1011  (27-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    katt - how you feelin lovely?? hope you are feelin better. Thinking of you. XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

mcshad, how are you? its great to hear from you. its a pitty dh wont allow you to have another one but atleast you have your beautiful daughter. as for me we will be going back once i have lost weight which will hopefully be sometime the beginning of next year.

jamison, im getting alot better thank you. this virus really knocks you around and having tonsillitus on top of it is just crazy and really knocks you even after. i dont know if ive done the right thing or not but ive enrolled into online uni next year to study to be a primary school teacher. i have so many doubts that i cant do it my brain is shot and i have a fear of talking in front of people and i wouldnt know how to write a proper essay that they expect now. wow your family is full of drama now your sister, i hope your mum can handle it well and not stress her out to much. omg baby kevin is getting into everything he climbs and even runs now its so cute tho he sees you from the end of the hall and comes running up .

hope all you ladies and bubs are well

take care

angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    katt - I can just picture the little man running. How cute!!! I say go for it regarding studying. It is NEVER too late. I too have a fear of talking in front of people (not that you would know it if you met me face to face) but I HATE public speaking. Having said that, I began studying to become a Tafe teacher for design and I gave it away which is one of my biggest regrets. I was getting great marks and then I stupidly gave it up as it came to the point of having to do a presentation in front of heaps of people. Kinda ironic considering I wanted to stand up in front of a class and speak!I think standing up in front of people you are teaching and standing up in front of people who are critiquing you are two VERY different things. Maybe that is the fear you have also. I am sure you could stand up in front of a bunch of kids and talk. My cousin is the most and shy person but she is a school teacher and she tells them off when need be and that shocked me to be honest. If she can do it, you can. I think you should do it. I studied through Oten which is a correspondence centre and you do not have to attend classes and work on your essays etc when you can. I find with essya that they provide you with all the answers you need, it is just a matter of how you word your answer. As I said, I regret giving up my course because of my fear as I woulda been teaching Tafe by now. I wanted to teach at night as well as do my day job. Guess I should take my own advice that it is never too late. I also just started to gain a huge interest in law but hey, that would take FOREVER to study part time and I am not sure I have the patience. I think studying would give you a chance to feel good about yourself. You don't have to listen to me, but that's my advice.

Have you got all your Xmas shopping done? I am sooo relieved as I am almost done!!!My nephews are spoilt beyond belief I can tell you. The good thing is though, it is close enough to Xmas to start threatening them when they misbehave. I told them Santa has already called me to ask if they have been naughty. They were VERY curious about what I told Santa. I told them Santa said I should call him if they are naughty between now and Xmas and that I should also take some prezzies back to the shop if they are naughty with me and uncle. I said, "Believe me, you do not want Aunty to take your presents back because you will be very disappointed." I would never take their presents back but they don't need to know that. They said, "But Aunty, you have been naughty this year so does that mean Santa won't come to you?" and I said, "Probably not" They think I am naughty as my Dad always tells them I am because I fire them up and make them act crazy sometimes because I am a big kid myself. Trust me, you would NOT want me to babysit. I had my nephews throwing flour and water all over Dad's back yard one day! They got in trouble and I had to own up to starting it! I was told by my Dad that I would be the one to get a smack! I have encouraged food fights and silly string being shot all over the kitchen. Now you see why Santa is not coming to me.

I understand that being sick can knock you over sometimes. Hope you are feeling better. I have just started to come down with a cold and I am not happy as I want to be better ASAP as we are going to the Harry Potter exhibition next weekend. Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies how are you all?

jamison, wow your christmas shopping done i havent even started, well i have but havent got any of the main ones i dont know what im getting the two little ones. the older boys are getting a computer and my daughter is getting a ipad thingy lol as well as they are getting small things each its so hard to buy for them as they get older. yes maybe you should take your advice and go back to studying to become a teacher at tafe i think you would be great at it. sadly no my fear is of people i hate being around to many people i dont even like going to the shops for that reason. my biggest fear is the study after 5 kids my brain is shot. with trying to lose weight and everything else its just nuts atleast i dont start until the end of february. im going through open universities i forget the actual uni my course is through though. im looking at it as if i get it i will hopefully always have a job or be able to get one anyway.

i hope you feel better soon so you dont miss your harry potter exhibition

hi to all the other ladies i hope you and the bubs are all well

take care
    angela