+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how are you all?

wow it looks like there is three of us just in limbo land

ourbradybunch, nice to hear from you, have you decided which way you will go yet with the reversal or the ivf? I chose the ivf i figured the reversal wasnt a sure thing and we only wanted two at the most and i couldnt justify doing a reversal even with the complications from mine and the dr advised a reversal for me would be unlikely since my ovaries are all over the place it even makes the ivf hard

jamison, im not sure how long i will be in limbo for im hoping not long but with the other kids we have christmas then we have school to get ready for in janurary so we might look at janurary if i have enough weight off. thats nice of you to say but im not skinny i was before i had baby kevin but the weight just seems to be jumping on no matter what i do and the drs have no answers as to why, so im going to attempt the gym for a few hours a day and see what that does. my mother informed me yesterday that my sil has finally lost her baby weight and her bubby is 5 mths younger then baby kevin. worst part is i know its not going to go well going to the gym for that long since i have shin splints and they have never healed. do you know when you and dh may consider going back or are you going to have a decent rest?

afm, not alot to tell other then that baby kevin is finally walking the lazy little bugger but so happy he has been sneaking around for the past few days but so cute and its our fault tho cause we carry him everywhere.

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post

wow it looks like there is three of us just in limbo land

ourbradybunch, nice to hear from you, have you decided which way you will go yet with the reversal or the ivf? I chose the ivf i figured the reversal wasnt a sure thing and we only wanted two at the most and i couldnt justify doing a reversal even with the complications from mine and the dr advised a reversal for me would be unlikely since my ovaries are all over the place it even makes the ivf hard

jamison, im not sure how long i will be in limbo for im hoping not long but with the other kids we have christmas then we have school to get ready for in janurary so we might look at janurary if i have enough weight off. thats nice of you to say but im not skinny i was before i had baby kevin but the weight just seems to be jumping on no matter what i do and the drs have no answers as to why, so im going to attempt the gym for a few hours a day and see what that does. my mother informed me yesterday that my sil has finally lost her baby weight and her bubby is 5 mths younger then baby kevin. worst part is i know its not going to go well going to the gym for that long since i have shin splints and they have never healed. do you know when you and dh may consider going back or are you going to have a decent rest?

afm, not alot to tell other then that baby kevin is finally walking the lazy little bugger but so happy he has been sneaking around for the past few days but so cute and its our fault tho cause we carry him everywhere.

take care
    angela
    Katt1011- can I ask how many cycles you did before you got your BFP

Pretty sure I will go with reversal, I found IVF messed with my head too much & to be honest I think I can live with getting reversal & if it's meant to be it will be. Just don't quote me on that down the track, lol

Jamison - im enjoying the break from it all what about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ourbradybunch, as to your question, we got extremely lucky and our ivf worked the first time. we werent expecting it to we expected to do two cycles. we arent putting to much hope on our frozen ones and we know we will probably have to do atleast another full cycle of ivf. i hope your one of the lucky ones with your reversal and it works for you

hi to all you other ladies i hope you and your bubs are well.

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    brady - I have to be honest and say I too am enjoying the break also. I have fleeting thoughts about what I may be missing out on but I have been having more fun not worrying about it all for a while. It is amazing what a long break does for your marriage I can tell you. We were under so much strain from IVF that we forgot about each other and this break has allowed us to spend better time together again. IVF is a hard road and if you think you might try the reversal, then I say go for it. It's worth a shot right? Best of luck to you. Stay in touch with Katt and I!!

Katt - Yay! Little Kev is walking!! You must be so proud. I bet hearing about your sister's loss of the baby weight got to you but don't be upset as everyone is different and we are our own harshest critics and I am sure you look nothing like you think you do. Sounds like the gym is not too fun for you (but hey, if it's any consolation, it aint too fun for any of us!!) I know you have the shin splint problem so it must be tough. Do as much as you can manage and you will feel better in yourself and not be so focused on the weight you think you have. I find that just knowing I am putting my energy into something which is a huge release makes me stop worrying about other things. Best of luck and don't overdo it. I am sure you will feel better in no time. No matter how rubbish or low I feel, after going to the gym, I just feel so much better about everything. In regards to your questions, no , no plans to start IVF again. I am kinda avoiding it to be honest. I would be happy to never do it again yet I cannot accept life without a child. I am torn but I am trying to not think about it until next year. I feel I should take the rest of the year off and enjoy being stress free for a while longer.

hope everyone else is okay. XXX

Thanks
    Reviews

wow i posted the other day it seems it never went up oh well.

jamison, how are things with you going? wow i wish i felt better after going to the gym the only thing i feel is like dying then knowing i have to come home and look after the kids. yes definatley so proud of little kevin walking its taken him so long then again another bub that i know is the same age and hasnt crawled or anything until little kevin did atleast kevin wasnt crawling. yes not impressed with sister in law with both kids she has done nothing to lose weight and it just comes off and worst of all the cow has got a flat stomach! the only way i will ever get a flat stomach no matter of how much exercise is a good surgeon. I think your doing the right thing for you and taking a break you definately deserve one after all the ivf you have done and fingers crossed it will just happen naturally for you. dont worry i wont be doing ivf until next year sometime cause of the weight. I hope you are well

hi to all the other ladies i hope you and the bubs are all well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi katt - a flat stomach as well??? I can understand your frustration with her then. I know the gym hurts but I do not have to come home and chase kids around so I have it alot easier than you. Maybe we can be IVF buddies next year?? I am hoping not to have to do it again but only time will tell.

I wanna have a big fat whinge if you don't mind. I have had a shocker today. I was stuck on the train for three hours and only just got home. Mind you, that train ride normally only takes me 30 mins maximum. THEN while I was stuck on the train, Mum got carted off in the ambulance AGAIN. She spent the majority of the past three months in hospital and it is in and out and in and out and it is getting to my Dad, my sister, me and my nephews. Dad and my sister go to the hospital every day and I cannot as I live about 40 minutes away and by the time I finish work I cannot get there in time for visiting hours. My sister is having a major meltdown about it which I understand as it is tiring for her. Dad is trying to hold down a new job and be at the hospital so we are all stressed beyond belief. It is so exhausting watching someone so ill all the time. Sorry to complain. Many people have it so much worse but I am just having one of those "enough is enough" days and wondering when we ever get to have some happy news. I burst into tears on the train as I just felt overwhelmed. Plus I think I am ovulating which makes me cry at the drop of a hat.

What a Debbie Downer I am. That's all now. I have said my piece

Anyway, what else is happening with you? How is little Kev doing? Getting into everything I bet. Let the fun begin!!

Hope you are feeling okay and nice to hear from you as always.

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies how are you all?

jamison, so sorry to hear about your mum i hope she gets better soon and comes home travelling to see them can be hard i know my step father has been in twice with his heart every time he goes to hospital he seems to get admitted then i have to go and pick my mother up every day so i totally understand. and no you can complain any time its your rite to we all have those days ive been having them alot lately to so dont worry. and public transport does not help when your having one of them days. so what are your plans over christmas?

hi to all you other ladies i hope you are all well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good morning ladies....... im still here but havent posted & just dont seem to find much time.Bubs had 1st bday photos are all on my FB we had a ball they got in such a mess its was hysterical.Dh's mum was horrified we let them eat cake like that & then trifle So birthdays & visitors are all over finally i can get back to norm.Lily doing well getting into EVERYTHING.Lachy is about to walk.... leans on things & lets go getting that balance thing happening. We been on/off sick then i had a tooth pulled after putting up with like 3 weeks of pain on their bday got it pulled been in agony since.... its taking two weeks & im off pain killlers but got a huge chest infection 24hrs after the tooth was pulled so it had a absess under it which got washed donw in my system & BAM i was sooo crook so been recovering for the last 2 weeks.Kids are doing swimming lessons every saturday they love it lily already blows bubbles in the water too cute.Dh slowly getting back into life after suffering his depression bout.. so things been really tough with money still are till we get out of debt with everyy fricken bill owing Hope everyone well.been busy running premmie morning teas up here fortnightly at Ronald McDonald house for PIPA & also last week ran a "thank you nicu" morning tea at our NICU for the drs/nurses that looked after the twins.They were soo surprised watching L & L growing & how mobile they are for 12mths age or 9mths corrected.Mum left for home yesterday so weve basically had 3 weeks of non stop visitors.... 1 week free & then dh's birth mum arrives we dont get along very well so not looking forward to that visit.Mum goes in to get her throid taken out on the 28th Nov then comes up here 2 weeks later if all is ok for her working week again.
    Jamison- China wow.... didnt expect that one.
    Katt- hows the next bubba rollercoaster going along i read back a lil bit but not far enough i think.
    to everyone else. I promise i'll check in more now things have settled down a lil gosh...

Thanks
    Reviews
    pls - of course you do not have time with two little terrors getting into everything. Sounds like they had a great birthday. I bet they were spoilt rotten too!

katt - thanks about my mum.It has been one of those years with us. DH's mum and Dad had cancer, my mum was in and out of hospital and now DH told me today my sister in law was just diagnosed with breast cancer also. That is also what my MIL had. It never rains, but it pours. DH wants to go and see his sister which I understand but he does not like me talking about it much and I am gathering this is why it took me two weeks to hear about it. I feel bad for her as she lives so far away from the rest of us and had a grandson not to so long ago. What can you do though? I am still trying to think of the right words to say to her. DH has not contacted her yet which is bad but he does not know what to say. I get that but it will not look good for him if I contact her first. What should I do?? Enough misery.....have you any good news to share? How is bubba? How is the gym going? You will get there, I know you will. Hey, if you can go to the gym and look after kids when you get home, you are stronger than me. I had 4 kids under 6 today and while I coped very well, I feel like I am sticky from them all grabbing at me!! I have to say I am pretty proud of myself as I am not a mother but I kept them entertained and well behaved all day. Then when they got back to their mothers, all hell broke loose. It makes me laugh that kids behave so well for someone else and then carry on a treat when mummy is back on the scene. Hey, let's call this a VERY good dress rehearsal for me!! Even my mum saw them all for a bit and told me to tell their mothers what angels they were. Maybe I am scary? Nah, that cannot be it as I talk to them as though we are on the same wavelength.

I am off to relax now. Hope everyone is well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamison For This Useful Post:

katt1011  (14-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

pls, sounds like your twins had a great day. little kevin eats cake whenever the older ones make cupcakes which is quite frequent he just doesnt get the icing. i hope your chest infection clears up soon and you feel better for me is gone and you feel better soon. as for the ivf not much to tell there i decided to put it off til i lose weight. hope your life settles down and things get quieter tho with christmas coming i doubt that is going to happen for you

jamison, wow poor dh and you your family has had a lot of bad news this year, i hope he talks to his sister soon, even if he doesnt mention it he should still ring to say hi and see if she needs anything. and if you rang atleast it shows you care and you have a right to know she is your sil and you are family even if they dont live close by. as for the gym, bad me i havent got there yet with everything going on with me and dh im emotionally drained and my ezcema has flared really bad (i have ezcema caused from stress and its not the normal kind it forms in blisters and i get it on my hands and feet). plan on going to the gym hopefully tonight if not tomorrow i just feel fat and ugly i refuse to even look at any of the wedding photos i hate them all and think they all look like ****. sorry for the downer, i hope you are well

take care ladies

angela