+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi ladies it wouldnt let me edit it the stupid thing so i had to do another post

i hope all you other ladies and bubs are doing well

afm well we rang the ivf clinic friday so we now just have to wait til next wednesday to see where things are at, will keep you all posted. we are getting all of our embies thawed out and are growing them to blasty as the dr said we should get one so that we do get one i would be happy with that tho we got told we have 3 that are frozen that are the exact same quality as baby kevin so hopefully one of them will make it to blasty

take care ladies

angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    katt - Cody Simpson...ewwww. He makes me nauseous as does Justin Bieber. I am NOT younger than you. I just never bothered to change my age on my signature as I hate ageing with a passion. I am one of those who will be hittin the surgery at 40 for a facelift!! How sad that I am older than you and perving along with your 13 year old. I love a good old perve. I appreciate a good specimen of a man no matter their age. hahahahaa. I am not a very sexual being but I love a good look at a beautiful person. I cannot contain my opinion either. Even if DH is there I have to voice my appreciation for a nice view. I think DH is used to it by now. Hey I point out good looking chicks for him too!!

I wsih you the very best with the thaw etc and I have every confidence that you will be preggers again soon.

Thanks for your kind words to me also. I am a firm believer that the second I give up I will fall naturally. There have been alot of possible attempts of late and we made a pact to just go with the flow and if it happens, then great. If not, we will have to make the next move.

I cannot believe you do not understand a good old perve. I will be 70 and still looking at good lookers. It's not like I want to hit on them. I just love lookin at beauty. A man in uniform is gorgeous. If you saw these firemen in New York you woulda stopped and stared just like I did.

I kinda wish I was cycling with you but I just do not feel up to it. I would rather hear happy news from you right now.

Keep me posted on all your news as it seems to be silent in here of late.

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

jamison, wow crazy me i didnt even realise that your age never goes up and how long has it been now. i still think of you as younger then me anyway lol oh gross my daughter doesnt like bieber thank goodness she has a thing for either dark boys or blonde boys two very different oppisites.

hi ladies i hope you are all well and that you and your bubs are doing well

afm, not alot to tell started doing the blood tests yesterday still nothing so gotta do another blood test saturday and hopefully that will show something so i can get it over with stupid body doesnt work like its meant to which messes everything up. other then that not alot to tell. will keep you updated when i know something

take care hope you are all well
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone,

it has been a while since i have been on here. so busy with Hunter and Aliya and the other 4 kids.
    Havent had a chance to read post but will do when i get some more time. I see Katt is going again fingers crossed for you

AFM - i have been back at work 3.5 months now seems so much longer, and still i am not organised god help me when i go back fulltime next year. the twins are 8 months now and Hunter has over taken Aliya he is now 9 kg and she is 7.3.
    other than that ladies not to much to tell busy busy busy.

take care all i hope to be back later to read up on everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi katt - cheeky little devil I am. I never change my age!! SHHHHHH don't tell anyone. I guess you might think I am younger as I act like a kid and maybe because I have no kids.I am not offended by either of those anyway. You can think I am 25 if you like. Sometimes I think someone is younger than me if they are not married or have no kids. I actually thought you were younger than me to be honest. I thought that because I thought you changed your age on your signature. Any news on the IVF front??

iris - nice to hear from you. Sounds like you have been a busy lady.

It has been a ghost town in here lately!!

Have a great weekend. I am off to China for work on Sunday so you won't hear from me for a while. Take care in the meantime. XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

Jamison, wow your off again. wow your off to china, you just got back from the usa. wow would love to do all the travel, then again i love travelling. I hope you have a safe trip. no news on the ivf front still still blood tests and waiting for my levels to rise theyve gone awol lol will let you know when i do manage to get one put in.

iris, great to hear that you and the twins are doing well, tho sounds like you are very busy.

hope all you other ladies and bubs are doing well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi katt - you can have my job any time you like. It is annoying travelling all the time and if I was to do IVF again, it throws a spanner in the works. China was okay, mainly because it was not as hot as it usually is when I go there. I was not there long and it went so quick PLUS I got a free upgrade on the way home.I love the USA BUT like I say, feel free to take my job any time you like. I find it a little hard not to talk like them though. I tend to come back and say, "Sweater" and "fawcet" instead of "Jumper" and "tap". I have also found myself saying, "Can I get the check please?" instead of the "bill". There was a time there where for the life of me I could not remember what the correct word was. I am so used to adapting my language so they know what I am talking about that I forget when I come home. I even say "diaper" sometimes. Bad I know. I really have to think about the correct Australian term sometimes.I also came back this time and said WC which is the Chinese westernised term for a toilet. I am hopeless.

Well I hope your body co-operates ASAP as seems there is only me and you left in here and I hope to share in some happy news soon. The blood tests can be so frustrating as the levels can play tricks on you sometimes. I really hope you have that transfer soon. I have been thinking about it and I have every confidence you will be a mummy to be again soon. I will be so very happy for you.

Hope you are feeling okay and ho to anyone else if you read this XXXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies how are you all?

Jamison, your back, wow that was a quick trip. i love travelling i don't mind the constantly on the move. atlenast you had decent weather and it wasnt hot there is nothing worse then sticky hot weather. doing a full ivf cycle throws everyone out knowing my luck we will have to do another one tho that doesnt worry me i dont mind doing the injections. we ended up cancelling our cycle for this month im feeling fat so i want to lose weight before
    i try and get pregnant again. so it looks like we are both in limbo lol. i hope you have a great weekend and get a chance to relax after your trip.

hi to all the other mums and bubs i hope you are all well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still here too ladies BUT I'm still waiting to go again or book in for my reversal.

I wish I could travel Jamison:-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    brady - BOTH you and Katt can have my job any time you like. Have you made a decision about doing IVF again or having the reversal. These decisions are so hard. Not that I have ever needed to worry about a reversal but all decisions regarding getting pregnant are hard ones. Best of luck whatever happens.

Katt - I am the opposite to you. I hate being on the move all the time. I need time to stand still alot. I like to do nothing alot of the time lately. I am sure you are not fat at all. You just feel that way. We all do at times. I said I felt like a beast yesterday and DH said I was being ridiculous but they don't understand that we just feel yuck sometimes. I know I am not fat but I feel fat around PMS time as do many other women. Welcome to limbo land with me! It's a strange place but we get through the other side when the time is right. Full cycles are not fun but they are a small price to pay for the end result. I cannot imagine doing it all again though. I have kinda forgotten what it all feels like. I just know Synarel makes me a crazy witch and that was the part I hated the most. I would be yelling obscenities at DH one minute and then crying about nothing at all the next. How long do you think it will be before you start again?

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all wellXXX