+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jamison.... Clear your inbox lol!!! That's why!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    8isenough - oops!! Yes, you were right. I just checked. What a dope.
    I cleared it and it's all systems go! Hope you are well.

katt - no piccies yet??? Are you back yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies how are you all?

wow its been quiet in here, yes i have been checking in i just having been posting.

jamison, how are you going? i hope all is well with you and you are taking the time that you need for yourself. i hope you and your mum are both feeling better and your mum is out of hospital.

pls, how did the morning tea go? by the sounds of it your two will be running around before you know it. we did end up having to come home early will explain below

mum3, hows everything going with you?

afm, wow what a trip. for the most part it was bad, the accomodation was crap especially for the price of it. the train however was excellent and was a great two days. my fil didnt end up getting better he has internal bleeding they are trying to find out where it is coming from and they have no clue at the moment. baby kevin got sick just after we left so there was another reason we had to come home with two sick kids and my fil in hospital it was just to much for my mum to watch them so we cancelled the cruise and came home early. i will post the pics as soon as i get them from the wedding so far there are none i like lol other then that we should be going back for our second one in a few weeks or start the process anyway.

hope all you ladies are well and all your bubs are doing well.

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    katt - not the news of a happy honeymoon I wanted to hear. Poor love. I am sorry so much happened while you were away. You have been so kind to me for a long time and you deserve to have had a great time away. Want me to take you out partying? I can show you a good time. I am pretty wild on the tiles.

Hope all is well with you and I am really sorry about FIL. I hope he will be okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Katt- what a shame it was cut short but cant be helped when ppls are sick hey! Love to see a photo if you can upload them i cant on here anymore wont let me.Yahh for starting again GL keep us posted as the how your going pls....

Jamison- hows things down there going?

Hello everyone else Well L & L are well on their way adventuring the house,lily gets up on everything & in everything weve had some major crashes & bases pooor bubba but we'll get there.Busy organising their 1st bday party cant believe its coming up... so fast Weve got our 11mth peads check today & Growth & development check tomorrow.Hope everyone well we all are.Twins start swimming lessons on the 8th oct so cant wait for that then we can start in our pool too as its warm enough now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies how are you all?

sorry i havent been on the kids have all been sick some how everyone has gotten a gastro bug.

jamison, how are things going with you, i hope you are relaxing. i would take you up on your offer any time to go out with you i think we all need a laugh especially lately

pls, dont you just love when kids start getting mobile and getting independent. its hard to believe your twins are nearly one

afm, not alot to tell baby kevin is getting more and more independent he does what he wants when he wants and has a thing for climbing. we havent started the process on going back yet we will hopefully do it this week or next week we have everything crossed we will hopefully get a little girl this time tho the main thing is a healthy baby.

oh ladies i have a question im trying to decided on wether to use our frozen embys just natural or use them with the medicated support what do you think???

hope all you ladies and bubs are well its been very quiet in here lately

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi katt - hope you managed to have some good times on your honeymoon despite the news you had. I hope you are all doing okay. I am not one to offer advice on medicated versus natural as I get natural cycles and am none too pleased with the outcome BUT if you have a track record of natural conception, then I would say why not give natural IVF a go as obviusly your hormones work well enough on their own. Maybe give it a frostie a go on a natural cycle??? What did you use to get little Kev??

Pls - sounds like the bubbas are up and about and wreaking havoc!! You are probebly loving to see it though after all you went through. How time flies though. I am still shocked that almost a year has passed.

AFM - back from NYC and had a great time and just as I suspected, I have a clear head and am ready to face the world!! Not necessarily IVF though. WE are thinking of continuing the break a little longer and just being "Us" and if anything, amy type of miracle happens then WOOHOO!! Not focusing on "trying" though. I think that is the best way.

Hope you are all well. Ho to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

jamison, i didnt know you went away welcome back im glad you had a great trip and are still taking a break hopefully everything crossed you will get your bub naturally and you wont have to do ivf

afm, not alot to tell still im so boring. still havent started our ivf yet as i said it will be over the next week or two and i think we will do it naturally as you say jamison i did fall pregnant naturally so it may work and with baby kevin the whole cycle was hormones so i had the crinone ( i think thats how you spell it)

hope all you ladies and bubs are well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi katt,

Yeah I think maybe see how you go without the Crinone etc. My doc prefers to avoid the meds where possible, but again, I am not exactly a success story. Best of luck whatever you decide. I was just thinking, you will be the only one here cycling with IVF now. I could join you but not just now. Hey at least we get some more baby news soon!!!

The trip was good. HOT firemen over there I can tell you. I wish I did not have to come back so soon though. It did me the worls of good.

You are NOT boring by the way. I enjoy talking to you.

Have a happy long weekend NSWelshers!! YAY!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

wow they are really changing this site its changed so much.

jamison, i dont mind being the only one going through the ivf and i totally understand you needing a break and i think any one would after the amount of ivf that you have been through. im looking at it as it will either work or it wont if not we do another round we have been told the odds on embys arent good so who knows only time will tell. im so hoping that you will just fall pregnant naturally that way you wont need any more ivf, you have been through so much already.

i keep forgetting that your younger then me and alot of people are into looking at firemen and hot guys lol i think i lucked out there i never have been into looking at guys to me a guy is a guy tho i think my dd 13 definatley got that shes always perving on guys and going oh mummy did you see him. at the moment she is loving cody simpson.