+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

yes I been been MIA. Been having a tough time. This last transfer really got to me and I am really taking my time getting past it. I have been to the docs about it so that's a good step. I have had alot going on but that's a LONG story.

Katt - the countdown is on until the wedding now!! The cats are still up to no good and peeing on the bathroom mat every single day.

pls - happy birthday for this week. Hope you have a good one and all your birthday wishes come true. Hope Lily is on the mend.

Must - well hello stranger. Someone has been lurking have they???

Sorry to all I have missed.

AFM.....no ideas about when and if there will be more IVF. I will cross that bridge when I feel better about it all.

Have a great nightXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone.

well dont get in here much these days the twins are keeping me on my toes and i am now back at work 3 days a week so not much time at all.

the twins are 6 months now and Hunter is bigger than Aliya now and both so gorgeous.

Jamison - i am sorry to hear is didnt work for you. i hope you are looking after yourself. my thoughts are with you.

Pls - i see your pics of your twins and just think what a blessing! I had a friend had her twins boys 26 weeks and told her about your twins and gorgeous they are.

Katt - getting married soon i see. honey moon sounds good.

hello to everyone else hope you are all well.

iris 31875

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone just a quick hello to u all.
    Jamison *hugs* hope u are feeling a little better.

Well AF decided to arrive this week after 19mths without her!! Making her presence felt I tell ya, I've been taking panadol and pulled out the ol wheat pack!!! I guess it means we can start trying again so that's a bonus
    Lachy still isn't sleeping which isn't much fun but I'm sure we will work it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    iris - thanks. Hope you and the twins are well.

Mum3 - 19 months!! I wish I didn't have AF for 19 months!! Although, it is a good thing as you say as you want another bub. Best of luck with the baby making.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jamison- Thank you for the lovely bday wishes.... yes the BIG 40 today !!! Hope you doing ok & not letting stuff get you too down bug hugs your way
    Iris- yes twins are hard work at times but ours are lil characters at the moment
    Mum3iwish- yahh for AF even though shes pain she has her good things at times... mine are all painful & heavy since the kids.... grrr they had almost disapeared prior to them so i think we woke eveerything back up.GL on the trying... will keep our ears prickd for some news hey lol
    Katt- ohhh enjoy that honeymoon ohhhhh

Well lily's fine weve had her checked out this weke by Gp & hes put it donw to unknown so just see what happens in time. Late sept we have paeds appointment & also the growth & development appointment then hearing checks in first week in Oct so its gonna be busy month. Lily is cammando crawling & taken a month to get this far & in the last 3 days lachys doing it too..... poor lily taken sooo long & soo much effort to do it & lachy does it in days guess it the extras kgs she had to build muscles to lift off the ground lol. Well yes BIG 40 for me today.... went to lunch with a couple that had a premmie when we did so that was nice.Were so hot out of the blue last few days kids are sweating today with tshirts on lol so there down to singlets & nappies... pool isnt far off being able to be swum in... cant wait

Hope everyone well & looking after themselves

Thanks
    Reviews
    pls - hope you had a wonderful day yesterday. I will not mention the number because if you are anything like me, the number does NOT need to be mentioned. I have been saying that since I turned 25!! Hope you got nice prezzies and Lily is doing better for you. I have everyone confused about my age now, even my parents. My Dad actually had to ask me how old I am the other day. Hahahaa....see the trick works. I could tell him 29 and he probably would believed me.

AFM...sick as a dog. Literally as I am barking like a dog. I stayed in bed all weekend and I still cannot shake this thing. I hate coughing and spluttering on the train. It is embarrassing because you can see people edging away from you. I don't blame them. I would do the same, but at least I have the manners to cough away from them into a tissue. It's the ones who cough all over the place that annoy me. Hello, darling nephew. Thanks for coughing in my face all day on Sunday.

Anyway, enough complaining. I better get myself some more meds and march myself off to bed.

Have a great week everyoneXXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

Jamison, i hope your feeling better.

hi to everyone else i hope you are all well and the bubs are doing well.

afm, not much to tell, got married will put pics up when i get some, as you know i went away we are currently in canada, its beautiful here tho we are both sick i cant even stand up without my head spinning so unsure if we will be coming home early or what is going to happen, we just got a phone call and my father in law has just been sent to hospital with his heart so we are waiting to see what happens there. will keep you posted

take care ladies i hope you are all well
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations Katt. Hope you had a wonderful day but I am sorry your trip has been marred with some bad news. I hope you are feeling better and your father in law is feelin better too.

Hope to see some wedding pics when you feel better. XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    jamison- hope your feeling better.... sucks when your sick
    katt- congrats on the big day cant wait to see photos & im hoping you are felling better & all is ok with your FIL & that you didnt have to fly home early.... enjoy it while you can.

not much to tell here either... all going along smoothly.Lily Is mobile as anything now & there both sitting.... when theyve been put in a sitting position that is... lily's learning to sit on her own but takes a huge tumble every time she tries herself & then cries very upset.So apart form baby proofing the house not much really excititng happening.Ive started the Townsville PIPA (premmies) morning teas at Ronald Mcdonald house every fortnight hoping as we continue along we get more & more ppl for the kids ot play with someone too.I dropped all the fathers day presents upto NICU today a few nurses came out to see the kids... they were surprised how much theyd grown & were pleased to see how healthy we are !!! Toddlers here we come my babies are growing very quickly 2 mths & were 1 !!! Scary **** !!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    pls - WOW nearly one already??? I cannot believe it. The morning teas at Ronald McDonald House are a lovely idea. I bet the nurses were shocked to see how much your bubbas have grown.

AFM....spent the day at the hospital as Mum has pneumonia. She has been in there for two weeks but I have been too sick to go in.I don't think I should have gone into the respiratory unit like this but Mum was asking to see me and I also thought I should see my Dad today. I was embarassed though as I was coughing my lungs up and Mum kept telling me to hold it in or they would kick me out. You can't win!!
    It was a good day though as a few old family friends from interstate were there so that was a nice surprise. I have not seen them since my wedding and I grew up with them and their kids so it was a good catch up. ONe of mum's oldest friends re-married some time ago and her husband is so lovely and we get along well as he is really interested in anything you have to say and is so easy to talk to. He even remembered when I bought my house etc. Great memory considering I have only met him about four times.
    Anyway, back off to bed for me. I am gonna get bed sores soon but rest is really the only solution at this stage.
    Hope you all had a lovely Father's Day with your hubbies.