+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ourbrady- can't work out private messaging on my phone, email is lillnpaul@gmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    long time no see! Well my beautiful baby Jackson is getting bigger by the day, he is 21 weeks old now & the very best baby i hav ever had. He sleeps all night & is happy all day. He was well & truly worth the effort I have not read back so i'm not sure what any one is up to. I just wanted to say hello & let you all know that things are going along well for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katt & mumof3...Ahhhh me & my big mouth! sorry i just read back 1 page & here you are both saying babies won't sleep! Im sorry I'm sure Jackson will not be this good once the teeth start coming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must-lachy used to sleep 11pm till about 5am oh how I wish for those days again, I used to wish he would go down earlier now I'm just happy for the few hours I do get!!!
    So glad it's all going well for u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how are you all?

mustbcrazy, its good to hear from you and to hear that little jackson is doing well. i dont mind if little kevin isnt sleeping he will eventually get there, it doesnt help tho at the moment that his sick as well tho he mostly only wakes up at night for cuddles. do you plan on going back for any more?

jamison, havent heard from you so i hope all is going ok for you, that is as well as it can with everything that you have going on. theres 3 weeks today til the wedding.

mum3, how are things with you? was it you that i saw that posted that they were going to try for anoter one? (cant remember a thing)

afm, not much to tell just had dress taken up for wedding since im so short, we ended up down scaling this years wedding and we are going to have a big one next year since family members have having health issues at the moment. we picked up our travel tickets yesterday tho it makes you wonder why they invented e tickets when it takes more paper to print the e tickets then it does for a small ticket that they used to have. it makes me sad to think how sad the world is getting everything now is electronic it makes you wonder who would be able to still do there job if they had no computer. other then that will be going straight into using our embies when we get back we were hoping to do it before but my period hasnt shown up go figure when you want it to it does n when you dont want it do it does

hi to all the other ladies i hope you are all well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kat
    Yea we are going to try for another although I'm still breastfeeding fully and with my other 2 boys my period didn't return until I'd stopped altogether!!
    So what will happen there I don't know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mum3iwish- I have spoken to quite a few mums who are all having problems with sleeping at about the 9mths mark & its a sleep regression period.Our Outreach nurses comfirmed it too so good luck there he will outgrow it as quick as it started supposedly.I have great lil sleepers so cant complain here.We stil have 2x 2 hr day sleeps & then sleep from roughly 7:30pm-7am sorry.... lol Ouchies with the biting

Katt- ohhh big days coming rnd fast bet your looking forward to the holiday.I would be.

Jamison- you poor thing & vent away makes us all see we have normal lives lol Dh obviously doesnt understand the stress side of things & how its taking its toll on you.Im sure you'll find another job better suited & they will treat you nicer real quick Hope your doing ok

Mustbcrazy-21 wks already gosh how times flies by..... Glad hes a wonderful lil boy for you & it does make it easier & more enjoyable.I love being a mummy this time rnd enjoying it emmensely.

Big to all that ive missed. Were doing really well,were now 9mths 6mths corrected & omg there mobile already.... far more mobile then any of my other kids ever were. Lily opens the back door & lays there chatting to the dog.Shes everywhere now cammando crawling.Lachy does the same but just goes in circles for the time being... lilys actually going forward backwards,sideways everywhere lol fun times are about to start for us lol ive also decided this week im going to start making shopping trolley covers for a bit of spare $$ & keep me busy with a hobby. Im also starting the fortnightly local Premmie morning teas for PIPA at Ronald Mcdonald House in Townsville this week so should be fun & hopefully we get to meet other premmies & their parents Hope everyone is well... winters nearly over for all you southerners,we having beautiful 26-28C days already ahhh love it

Thanks
    Reviews

wow its quiet in here i just wanted to pop in and say hi and i hope you and your bubs are all doing well not much is happening this end just getting organised to go away and everything else.

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ppl's weve had a interesting week.had mum here for her working week then on thursday night were having ppl over for dinner that are up visiting form the gold coast & lily was crawling rnd & starting screaming hysterically to the point she went limp & almost unconscious so called the ambo's noth knowing what the was wrong with her. So off to hospital her & dh went & i sorted lachy out with mum then got to hospital too.Her small intestine had been taken up into her large intestine & it causes excruiation pain & if followed with sweating & paleness,limpness can mean rupture in her bowel form it so have ot keep a close eye on her for a while.Am ringing the GP & the hospital nurses tomoz to get her checked out with a ultrasound because she usually poo's 3 times a day & isnt doing that since that night.... plus is more vomitty so mum thinks its a blockage causing this.She had Intussuseption.... not nice. Anyway shes very mobile now so we thought she may have pinched a nerve or something learning to crawl but nope So hoping for a quieter wek this week especially with me turning the big 40 !!!!! scary thought that is

Thanks
    Reviews

pls, omg how awful for you with poor little lilly, i hope she is ok and it gets sorted out soon. happy birthday for this week, major birthday for you! I hope your dh spoils you, you deserve it.

jamison, you have been very quiet i hope things are ok and your cats arent causing any mischief for you still.

mum3, how is the sleeping goin?

hi to everyone else ive missed i hope you are all well and the bubs are all well

afm, not alot to tell, im sick so my head feels like its going to explode i hate it when my sinus flares. other then that not alot to tell, wedding is a mess will explain later.

take care everyone
    angela