+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I've finally managed to successfully log on via my phone yyaayyyy

Jamison-sorry to hear you didn't get your BFP. Hugs from me

Kat- off the boob hmm at the moment even tho I don't want to I'm seriously considering it. Lachy is biting me something chronic (frustration with his teething) I'm thinking of just expressing but he won't take a bottle properly.

Pls- funny isn't it Lilly is the same weight as my lachy

8isenuf I wish I had the energy to keep my house sparkling even tho it's clean it looks like a cyclone has ripped thru some days and at the moment I just don't have the energy!!

Hi to anyone else I've missed

AFM - well lachy isn't doing the sleep thing very well at all and I'm lucky to get a couple of hours a night. The clinic nurse gave me a few things to try and said if that doesn't work she will send us to the tresillian (think that's what she called it) sleep ctr in Brisbane for 5 days. On another note I have decided it's off the pill and try to fall preg again, hopefully everything is still in working order, I'm hoping if it was all open and working for lachy that the tubes have stayed open. Only prob is I have no idea on the ovulation side of things as I won't start bleeding until I stop bf completely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi ladies how are you all?

mum3, great to hear from you and that you and lachy are doing well. i had no choice but to give up breastfeeding if i wanted to use my frozen ones and try for another one plus we are going away in a few weeks and we arent taking him plus his over 1 i normally dont breastfeed that long. i hear you on the sleep thing baby kevin doesnt believe in sleeping either im hoping while im gone my mum will get him to sleep

just thought i would jump on and say hi hope everyone is well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum3iwish can I ask how long you had between getting tubes tied & then reversed???
    By the time I get my reversal it's been 9 years although I'll still only be 33, just wondering if it makes a difference to success?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ourbrady-I had my tubes clamped in aug 2003 then reversed (cut & rejoined) in oct 2009. I'm not sure if the time frame makes a difference, I think it just depends on how they did it and the salvageable tube! Dr Woolcott was amazing and a lovely guy as well. Give me a call if u like at any time 0433409292

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls,

I am still not feeling great so please excuse me for the lack of personals.

Drama galore going on here. First the BFN...well I did not even go for the test as I knew so I made DH call them and tell them there was no way I was gonna go in. I thought I would get a lecture from them so I made him do it. They were understanding which shocked me as they have told me they truly expect me to come in no matter what happens. They were idle threats apparently.

On top of it I had BIG dramas at work and I lost my mind and told the boss to shove it (again). I packed up my stuff and was ready to leave and she asked to talk to me alone.She musta thought I was serious this time as she NEVER wants to talk about problems. I thought she was gonna rip me one, but she was so calm and nice. The end result was she knows I am unhappy and she said she understands I am so sick of the dramas that go on in there and that business is really hard and she knows she has put so much pressure on me.I also copped a lecture about how she expects me to be a role model for all the other staff even though we are all the same age. AND I mean EXACTLY the same age, give or take a few months. If anything they are a month older than me. I know a month does not make an ounce of difference, but if they have not figured out what I have by now, that's their problem. She actually gave me the excuse that they come from only child families and they have no idea because of that and I should know more than they do. Seriously?? I still refused to divulge what was going on outside of work as it has nothing to do with it. I know it kinda does in her eyes but really, that job makes me so unhappy that everything else suffers because of that place. First and foremost I am unhappy with my job. All the other stuff just adds insult to injury.I got to the point that I knew I just had to leave to feel any better and to have any chance with this other stuff but STUPID DH cannot see that.He flipped out when I resigned and got really angry at me.I got angry then because he earns alot more than me now.
    My Mum and Dad get so mad at him as he has good wages and he still busts my chops about this kinda thing. I NEVER said I would not work be he seems to think me suffering so much stress at work is okay. He instructed me to find a new job before I quit and that just gave me more drive to quit.

So then drama number three came about. DH and I did not speak for three days. He claims he cannot see me hurt anymore, but I think he just runs away from me talking about it. I made him cry today as I said I am tired of being lonely because of his job, I am tired of working hard for a nasty piece of work and I am tired of this IVF drama. He is getting a promotion too and he still thought it was okay to watch me work at home all day.

I got mad mad mad at him as he will not speak about things. I said, "Well there is gonna come a time when I need to make my next IVF move but you walk away every time I start to talk about it.". I am in no state to make a decision right now but when I do, I don't trust that he will sit there and talk about it.He FINALLY admitted today that he walks away.

What a whiney Briney I am.

please forgive me for the tirade but I had to say it.

Hope you are all well. XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison-sending u a big hug, I know what it's like with the work scenario, been there done that and it's horrible.
    So sorry about the BFN I know how miserable I was with my 2 and then the fail to thaw (that I was so certain was the one) and my sister succeeded with her first attempt. It's not fair I know and not getting the right support at home does make it all seem so much more miserable.

I was so glad having all the beautiful ladies on here when I was on my journey and honestly don't know how I would have handled it all if u weren't all here for me.
    So I'm sure nobody minds when we all come on here and vent.

Afm- having big dramas with Lachys sleeping (or should I say LACK OF) I just wish his teeth would hurry up and rise up out if his gums and let me get some sleep!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

jamison, wow what can i say im sorry you have so much stress going on you dont deserve all of that. tho i am suprised that you lasted that long at your job with your boss the way she is. I hope things get better soon

mum3, i totally hear you on the sleeping thing baby kevin doesnt sleep either tho he is better now that his on the bottle. the teeth are just awful kevin still only has three so his constantly biting on his fingers apparently the trick is give them frozen carrots its meant to work tho i havent tried it.

hi everyone else i hope you are all well

take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison It's the same in my house, it's like IVF & babies is our big white elephant, I just text at times like that, lol

Mum3iwish I keep meaning to text you but I'm useless, can you PM me an email address if that's ok, I'm at work in front of computer all day, hope that's ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brady -the big white elephant....so true.I just called this situation"the elephant in the room" last night. Sad thing I that I excelled in English at school and I only recently understood what that expression meant. I said it just like that the other day. I drove my mum mad with texts this week. I had to tell someone how annoyed I was with DH. Everyone else thinks he is the angel and I am the monster.

Mum3 - hope Lachy and the sleep. It can be hard to accept when others get pregnanct so easily huh? I must say though, I am grateful that I onlt had to experience one failed thaw. That is not fun at all!! Best of luck getting that little man to sleep. I agree that having these ladies has helped so much and thanks for saying they would not mind if I vented. I felt terrible about it.

Katt - Yay!! Little Kev is on the bottle. Poor bubba with the teeth though. Yeah I am shocked too that I put up with so much from the job. Everyone always asks me "How do you do it? She is a pig". How long until the wedding now??

AFM....well it is a LONG story and I shall summarise later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well I just spoke about how wonderful I am with English and that post was deplorable. I always read them after I post and cannot believe the errors. Hey, I said I was good at English. I never said I was good at typing. hahahaha