+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PLS...I am excited 1 minute and then worried the next...I have no symptoms only cramping on and of though the day.... I am trying not to stress to much about..Think that i will feel better once i see the heartbeat..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired - that is awesome. i was the same with cramping but it proved me wrong. Good luck at the scan .

AFM - busy busy dont get on here much any more depends if Aliya and Hunter go down at the same time. so while they are i thought i would drop in.

hello to everyone else.

Have a great long weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tired- roll on scan day hey.

Iris- yes busy times esp when they dont go down togther,we generally make sure they do but not always easy.

Mum arrives tomoz & the Outreach team coming to weigh bubs in the morning... will be interesting after lachy was sooo sick last week wondering if he still 1kg behind lily & whether hes fallen behind lily even more???

Were actually cold here today its 19 tops & cold brrrrrrr im all rugged up in trackies & tshirt & jumper & socks........ whats this all about?????I dont like it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls - you would know what its like. so much joy though. Last time we weighed the twins Hunter was only 300 grams behind Aliya , but i am betting with DH that he will over take her on the next weigh in.

Tired - yes bring on the scan day exciting news to come!

AFM - MY BABIES SLEPT THROUGHT THE NIGHT!!!!! woohoo.
    very happy mummy and daddy today. LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    iris- Yahhh for sleeping through !!!! makes you love them even more when its time & you feel so much more normal...... Wow your lil man doing great with the catching up with weigh gain.

Lily now weighs 7.1kgs & lachy has fallen behind from being sick & is 5.8kgs but still a 200g gain for him whereas lily gained 400g.Woken today & lachys spewing again..... & lily pooing..... hoping this doesnt stay rnd long as im flying out friday lunch time
    Twins are 8mths old next week........ where the bloomin hell does this time go????Cute having a 8mth old still fitting in 000 clothes though

hello everyone hope your surviving the weather.... my DD is in freak out mode cause shes flying to sydney to meet me on friday & shes in Port Macqaurie & cant get home to wauchope to pack clothes to go to fiji cause there flooded & roads closed so shes freaking & i said well you can go with minimal clothes BUT she got to get to the airport as well which that roads flooding LOL Im sure it will work out....

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Tired........ congrats i hope all goes well for your scan on the 24th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired - how did your scan go today i hope all is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

I was so nervous going to the scan this that i had a panic attack when i got there...The scan went really well..
    There is

2 on board..Twin A has a heartbeat at 117. Twin B has a heartbeat at 120. Due 11 Feb 2012.

I am in shock that they both took.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

It is I, the long lost bubhubber. Long time no speak.

Tired - wow...I have been away for quite a while as I missed your news!! Congrats to you my love. I always love a success story. Sounds like things are doing well and two is even more exciting!! Congratulations and big hugs to you.

PLs - wow Lily is growing well there. I am pleased to hear that. Howe is everything else going with you? Thanks for checking on me. I read back a little.

Katt - thanks for checking on me also. Hope all is well with you. When is the wedding or did I miss that too??

iris - thanks to you also. I appreciate your thoughts.

More later, Dad just called me. I will fill you in what happened when I return.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well I am about to fill you in...

there are two reasons why I have been MIA. One being my laptop died and I had to use DH's laptop and it was USELESS. The second being I have no good news to share.The last transfer was a disaster despite the actual transfer itself being better than ever before. I had meltdown after meltdown a day into the TWW and obviously it was the extreme fear getting to me. I went into the blood test and had the mother of all breakdowns and made a right twit of myself. I knew it would not be good and I cried my eyes out before I even had blood drawn. In a way I was kinda believing it worked until I sat in that chair and it all came out for all to see. I looked such a mess when I walked out of there. I really struggled to cope so now I am back at the gym everyday and taking my aggression out there. I am also joining a support group at my clinic to talk some more and get it out. The past month or so has not been a good time and I am just doing other things and getting new hobbies to distract myself.

I have to issue a warning to all mothers to be doing IVF. Be careful what you read as I just bought a book about IVF stories thinking the success stories would give me some inspiration. BOY was I wrong!! It was a book full of disaster stories and it took me back 2 years thinking, "What if that happens to me?" etc. Who in their right mind would publish something like that? I really feel like writing to the author and thanking her for making me worry again after trying so hard to move on to the next attempt. The cover gave no indication that it would be all doom and gloom.

DH wants to chuck that book in the garbage needless to say. I would rather burn it though.

Anyway, I am on another break as it is my birthday on Tuesday and I needed a month off to try and have some fun but I feel AF on her way yet again.That means I will have another transfer next month. I don't know if I am really prepared as I will have to do another full cycle and I really tried to forget how a full cycle can be. The funny thing is that no matter what happens I have a feeling I am going to have a BIG surprise and get UTD all on my own. I really believe the second I stop torturing myself with this, I will get pregnant and not know what hit me. I may be right as I had a strong feeling I would need IVF even as a teenager.

I have rambled for far too long. I hope you are all well and have more nice things to share with me. I like to read that you are all travelling well.

Have a great weekend.

Lotsa love XXXX