+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies

I have woke up this morning with cramps like AF is on her way..MY (.)(.) arent as sore either and i am down like she isnt that far away. which i usually get when she is only couple hours away...AF is due tomorrow..Did a HPT this morning and got ..I still think the pregnly is still in my body...Last month i got a postive right up to hour before i got AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tired- im so hoping that isnt the case this time rnd & this is a positive positive.....I have everything crossed. I got AF pains too like she was coming but she didnt so stay positive..... hoping she hasnt shown herself yet.... Keep the updates coming....pretty pls....

We have lil man sick....gastro.Ended up in hosp on wed night & visited childrens ward for a check up again thursday lunchtime because lachy is dehydrated but the risk to admit him is far greater then him staying home.They dont need him to catch something else while in there type there & being so dam low on immunity they think for sure he will. So today were 5day off food & 3rd day of vomitting & diarrhea... so over the washing & feel for the poor guy cause eveytime he swallows something up it comes. Were under close supervision with the hospital so if his dehydration gets any worse its back to ED.Lily was vomitting yesterday but only in the morning then been fine since so shes kicked it to the kerb.Lachy cant seem to get rid of it at all & hes not built for this cr#p so gotta watch him so carefully.
    We were on the front page of the paper yesterday for the Welcoming ceremony advertisement stuff. Dh was thrilled when he saw us at a servo paying for fuel & was like hey thats my yummy mummy & babies on the front page of the townsville bulletin lol so we had to buy 8 copies for all the grandparents etc...
    http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au...per/index.html
    Dont know if the link will work on here... BH doesnt let me upload anything off our pc anymore they all come invalid. Hope everyone well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Plsjust1more- Moving from Melbourne to Hervey Bay. Not quite as warm as Townsville I'm lead to believe but so much better than "all seasons in one day" Melbourne lol. I've lived in Vic my entire life so it's all a bit daunting but I'm looking forward to the change

Hope everyone is well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I rang FN yesterday and she wouldnt let me go and have BT Because she reckons that i couldnt do HPT until 7 days after my last pregnly shot and i had my last 1 on monday morning..I think AF is on her way as my (.)(.) arent sore anymore and am not feeling sick either.AF was due on saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired- im hoping this is the one ofr you.... i still have everything crossed.As i said b4 its not over till the fat red lady sings....

m3g4n- Ohh lovely i have relo's in hervey... weve had a few holidays there.Love it spent alot of time time fishing down the waterfront was nice.That is a big move but im sure you'll love it & especially the warmer weather.

Thanks
    Reviews
    just dropping in to see how Tired and Jamison are doing.... thinking of you both

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same with me.... just checkin in for any answers. Hope you both doing ok

Nothing much to tell really.Kids doing ok getting better.Its our 3rd wedding anniversary tomoz so i have a lil surprise for dh.... a leather wallet & a book light so he can stop reading by torchlight at night lol no special dinners or anything still waiting on getting paid our thousands were owed so its tight pennnies till then Mum arriving sunday for the week then i fly back down sydney for our fiji trip when she goes home next friday week.So excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had BT this morning and have just got the results back and they are 225hcg.. first scan is on the 24th June..

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies how are you all?

tired, fantastic news i hope all goes well for your scan on the 24th

pls, i bet you must be looking foward to going away, tho i know you will miss your kids heaps im dreading that part when we go away

jamison, i hope all is well with you we havent heard from you.

hi everyone else i hope you are all well will be back later im just jumpin on quickly to say congrats to tired

take care ladies
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Tired........ congrats lovely...... i kept checking in but it said no updates so never went any further...... so i missed the news till now YIPPEEE lovely thats so exciting.How you feeling??

Were all good here.... mum arrives sunday..cant wait.House is clean & ready lol... head to fiji in a week from today.... getting excited so say the least,dh making me feel guilty though a lil keeps dropping lilttle comments & i know he means nothing by it but i already am feeling anxious/guilty about going now so that doesnt help me feel any better.Long wk end... have nothing planned although dh finishes work today if the rain lets him finish what needs to be done to get paid.Then its looking for something else to do for him...

Hope everyone well & not freezing down south....