+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    jamison- Hows are you coping my lovely lady.... thinking of you daily wondering....I keep checking for any updates lol

Tiredof4-hows ur 2WW going also........ cant wait to hear news from you both.

Mum3iwish- Glad ur home.... & all going good the sleeping will come again lol

to everyone. Well after all the dramas of my DD passport it arrived at home on thursday exactly 1 week after submitting it at the post office....... Phew i can tell you,i was worried.All good here saw the peads for growth & development yesterday there all plsd with bubs.I need to read books to them more.....Lily was so enthralled by it .... Well we have a beautiful day up here today no wind,no cloud just beautiful sunnnnn Were either off to take the dog to the beach or the caravan,camping,boating show.. one of each today or tomoz.... cant decide yet lol have a great wk end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies.
    Jamison & tiredof4 - 1 week down 1 week to go. i hated the 2ww though i cheated half way through and took a home test. good luck ladies thinking of you both !

m3g4n - my pregnancy was pretty good except the last 8 weeks i think i had Gestational diabetes, but other than that it was good i am so blessed to have my twins and wouldn't change it for the world. We chose ivf as it was cheaper for us to go that way the Tubular reversal. good luck with your journey!

Mum3iwish - it is good to hear Lachlan is getting better. I have had the twins at the doctors 3 times in the last week as Aliya is constantly coughing and Hunter is so congested in his nose though the doctor keeps telling me there chest and lungs are clear. if it is not any better by the end of the week i guess he will be seeing us again.

AFM - Hunter is catching up to his sister in weight he weighed in @ 4.9 kg and Aliya is 5.2 kg. Aliya is so cute i sing twinkle twinkle little star to her and she tries to sing along with me it is so cute just love her to bits. And Hunter well he is the little screamer, but when he gives you the big smiles that he has it just brightens my day. Karatanie has been out off this week as i am now sick and cant go untill i am better. well have a great week ladies and keep well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in on our 2WW mummas.......

Jamison- BT tomoz im so hoping its good news honey......

Tiredof4- Whens BT day for you???

I am soooo hoping that this is the one for you guys....... sending all my good vibes & baby thoughts your way.... hoping you stil have some hair left & you both possibly slept thru the hellish 2ww...... hahha yeh as if... anyway thinking of you both xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi ladies how are you?

jamison & tired, ive still got everything crossed that you will get bfp's

jilljill & m3g4n, welcome, sorry i cant help on the reversal issue i just went strait to ivf

iris, great to hear that your twins are doing well

pls, yay for dd passport being sorted out i bet you are relieved, glad everything went well with your twins check ups

hi to everyone ive missed i hope you are all well and your bubs are doig well also and that you are all keeping warm in this ridiculously cold weather we are having.

afm, my ds turned one yesterday wow that went fast. not much else to tell lucky me i get my trainer this afternoon as long as it doesnt involve jumping i will get thru it, lol im not a jumper.

have a good day ladies
    take care
    angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Dropping in to say hello and good luck to tiredof4 and Jamison.

Jamison - Addison was hatching when the FS put her back in and i had an US assisted transfer for both Addison and the twins. Big hugs and best of luck to you.

mum3iwish - so glad Lauchlan is doing well, they grow so fast dont they.

Bernee and kate - wow cant believe your little treasures are already 1. Happy birthday to them both.

Hello to the new ladies i wish you all the best of luck no matter where you are on this roller coaster journey.

Tired - hope your doing well good luck.

Lots of things happening, but time just seems to be getting away from me.

Addison is not 15weeks old today, and she is a very big girl and likes her mummys attention all the time. She also likes to sleep for 40 min at a time and has 3-4 sleeps a day, i would dearly like her to change and have just 2, 2hr sleeps would make thinkg soo much easier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamison- im hoping today brings great news..... i have my ear peirced to the door to hear you screaming in joy..... Bahahhaha sydney-townsville doubt it..

Katt- wow 1 already.... wat he get for his first bday.Im so undecided what to give these guys... thinking a smart trike each & a nice engraved bracelet but not sure if i should leave the smart trikes for santa at xmas cause they'll then be 11mths corrected maybe more suited then....

to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PLS...My BT is on the 8th June...I not think it has worked..I havent got that many sysptoms at all..I have a dull ach that is at the bottom of my stomach and feel sick on and off. I cant do a HPT as i only had my last shot od pregnly yesterday morning..

Does anyone kow when i should of start to take baby asprin??Fs asked to take it and he didnt tell me when to start it and i forgot to ask him??

Jamison...hHow are you going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone!

Thanks for all the lovely welcomes!!

How are you all?

I think I'm starting to go a little stir crazy, literally counting down the days til TLR, been trying to keep busy even to the point of basically spring cleaning my house! Although it's probably all good in preparation for the big move at the end of the year, can't wait to be living in warmer climates all year round!

Good luck to all that are hoping for news in the coming days/weeks, fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tired- you never know its not over till the red fat lady sings...... thinking of you

Jamison- hows things there?/

m3g4n- where you guys moving too??? Were in townsville & wondered when you mentioned a warm climate all yr rnd.Cleaning out is always a good thing... cause then you dont feel so bad for doing nothing later on lol

We had a photo shoot this morning at a local park for the Bulletin cause townsville are having a Welcoming ceremony for all new born bubs born in townsville on saturday & so theres 4 sets of twins coming for it. So theyve done a photo shoot with 3 sets, the fourth didnt show up.So now gotta buy the paper each day to get a copy & then rush out & buy multiple copies for the 10 grandparents or we'll be shot... I had to hold both bubs my arms were killing me..... but lily kept laughing at something god knows what... she thought it was funny.Gorgous days here at the moment... love townsville non existant winters...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies

Jamsion...How are you going in your 2ww??

Mcshad...I cant believe that Addison is 15 weeks already..

Hello to everyone else.

AFM.....I have been feeling really sick today to the satge where i want to..My (.)(.) are sore and i have this tight feeling in the bottom of my stomach...DH commented to me tonight that i look about 4 months PG...I am trying not to look to much in to the signs after last month.