+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 63 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    M3g4n
    I also had tubes tied in 2003, decided to go with ivf but have had no luck (2 fresh & 2 frozen transfers)
    I'm now looking at a reversal but wanting further testing on myself first to rule out any problems that may have been missed.
    The irony for me is I was in a crappy relationship but got pregnant easy ( hence the TL )
    Now I'm in a great relationship, great place in my life & actually actively trying for a bub & it's not happening!
    Seriously not happy if I wasted my good eggs on my ex:-)
    Where are you getting reversal done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks tiredof4

Ourbradybunch, sorry to hear that IVF didn't work but fingers crossed with the TLR! I had tests done awhile ago which I fondly dubbed "egg timer tests" lol and all came back normal yay! Very very similar story with me, got pregnant so easily with my ex and after 1 easy pregnancy I had 2 stressful ones which both resulted in little premmie babies. So at 22 I opted for TL... The whole reversal process has been a little daunting but after reading so many stories about IVF I'm glad I chose this path instead, my heart goes out to all the ladies going through IVF (hugs). At first I was going to Epworth but financially it was getting out of control and now I'm booked in to go to Glen Waverley.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi meg4n welcome I too had my tubes clamped many years ago, though i took the ivf option first with no luck then i had tr and 3years later i was preg with my little girl . good luck with your reversal.

Jamison - fingers crossed for you i hope you get the news you want in a couple of weeks as 2ww is just the worst i hated it
    Mustb...Congratson a beautiful bouncing boy. Enjoy

mum3iwish - how is Lachlan doing ???? hope he is feeling better
    Tired of 4 - hope all is going good for you and for you too
    8isenough -&-katt its hard to believe how time flies its so hard to believe that your bubs are one already

afm Well Maddy is 1 now and we have been to melbourne to see dr soo and looking into doing ivf again as all my first ivf were a bfn we have changed to dr soo and he gives us alot more hope but first have to get maddy of me
    I have been very busy in the last 2 mths we have sold your house moved and opened a shop so very busy.

Sorry ive missed some of you but will catch up soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Berniee- Dr Soo was my FS when he was at Westmead... i love him he was great.Good luck

M3g4n-Welcome lovey.I had TL done in 2000 with my ex husband & since re-married & we decided on IVF as i didnt want the worry of protection afterwards again plus we only set 3 cycles of ivf on the cards otherwise is was over & out.Luckily fell on the 2nd cycle with twins.... again. Although these guys were very premmie & very lucky to be where they are & 7mths old/4mths corrected.

jamison- ohhhh lala that transfer sounds great hang in their sunshine its less then a week left..... how you feeling??

Tired- Glad transfer went well for you too...... ohhh so exciting for you pair.

iris- back to work hey or are you happy about that lol

Well things have settled a lil bit here DD finally got passport in YAHHHH ive started doing aqua again... YAHHH feel so much better excercising.Dh is even giving up the smokes & is on patches.... Yahhhh so proud of him.Kids doing well.Hospital morning on friday with growth & development looking forward to that,although lily wont go to anyone now.... shes started that i only want my mummy or daddy but you can smile at me & i'll smile & talk to you BUT DONT TOUCH ME !!!!! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Berniee- Dr Soo was my FS when he was at Westmead... i love him he was great.Good luck

M3g4n-Welcome lovey.I had TL done in 2000 with my ex husband & since re-married & we decided on IVF as i didnt want the worry of protection afterwards again plus we only set 3 cycles of ivf on the cards otherwise is was over & out.Luckily fell on the 2nd cycle with twins.... again. Although these guys were very premmie & very lucky to be where they are & 7mths old/4mths corrected.

jamison- ohhhh lala that transfer sounds great hang in their sunshine its less then a week left..... how you feeling??

Tired- Glad transfer went well for you too...... ohhh so exciting for you pair.

iris- back to work hey or are you happy about that lol

Well things have settled a lil bit here DD finally got passport in YAHHHH ive started doing aqua again... YAHHH feel so much better excercising.Dh is even giving up the smokes & is on patches.... Yahhhh so proud of him.Kids doing well.Hospital morning on friday with growth & development looking forward to that,although lily wont go to anyone now.... shes started that i only want my mummy or daddy but you can smile at me & i'll smile & talk to you BUT DONT TOUCH ME !!!!! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Berniee and plsjust1more thank you Very glad to be here!

Berniee- So it took 3 years after your reversal to fall pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello to everyone ,i havent been on here for ages, well i had my TR on april 19th at the Royal Womens in Melbourne,it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be ,I was back to my normal activities in 10 days, hubby was great ,he had a few days off to help out,thank god it was in the middle of the school holidays I didnt have to worry about getting kids to school, because I couldnt drive for a few weeks,now im TTC ,like most of you,I hope its sooner rather than later, im 38 in july ,that clock is ticking,anyway good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    M3g4n- it was 2 years 9 mths just as we gave up and was going back to ivf
    all up it took us 5 years to get a princess alot of tears pulling out hair and so on i would not wish it on anyone. But we got there in the end so just don't give up dreams come true in time.

jilljill-i had my tr at the Royal Womens in Melbourne and i think they were great I hope its sooner rather than later for you too

take care
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, well lachy is going well they released us from hospital Sunday lunchtime. Had a couple of not so good days but he is nearly back to normal. Went back to GP today and she said his chest is all clear.

Hi to the new ladies. I had TL in 03 I think it was after splitting with ex, now remarried and wanted a baby so tried ivf with 2 transfers and a failed thaw. Went for a reversal with Dr Woolcott end of October 09 and fell preg within 3mths, my little man turned 7mths today.

Bit hard remembering all the individuals on my mobile cause can't see previous messages
    Tired4 I think you said you have 2 onboard hopefully burrowing in deap well fingers crossed for you.

Hi everyone else will do personals when back on computer,
    AFM- DH is home on break and went in and got a new tat today LACHLAN across his shoulders it looks great. Lachy is crawling although not quite going forward he goes backwards all round the place. He isn't doing the night sleep thing very well since the 4 days in hospital and I'm seriously sleep deprived but I'm sure we will get back to normal soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All ladies regarding TLR, thankyou all for sharing your stories, gives me so much hope & makes me feel less stressed!

I'm now planning reversal for within the next 12 months ( hoping to be slightly pregnant on our wedding day next year )